Budget Blinds Of South East Toronto

Budget Blinds Of South East Toronto

Reviews for Budget Blinds Of South East Toronto

eastEnders
eastEnders

Two times a satisfied customer

Recently took possession of a condo and needed some custom window treatments. We were so happy with our first experience (roller blinds in a large living room window), we went back to Budget Blinds of South East Toronto immediately for a second window (blackout cellular shades in our master bedroom). TJ and team were amazing from initial inquiry and quote through to installation. During Covid, communication and staying safe are key, and TJ always understood what we were looking for and provided us with the right information. And best of all, TJ both kept our expectations realistic on supplier timelines given the pandemic and was sure to update us about any changes (usually for the better!). And Jaime! Can't say enough about Jaime's respectfulness and meticulousness when coming into our home to take measurements and install both the blinds and cellular shades. Best experience by far with a company while getting settled in our new place during COVID; we are 100% going back to Budget Blinds whenever we need more window treatments.

Wow! Thank you so much for this lovely review of your experience with Budget Blinds of Southeast Toronto. The pandemic has definitely made everyone's lives more difficult than we could have imagined. It has also made our Team work harder to provide great service for all of our clients. As everyone spends more and more time at home, we're fortunate that we can help our clients make "home" the place they want to be. Thank you again and we look forward to helping you with any future projects. Take care!

Janet in Etobicoke
Janet in Etobicoke

Condo blinds

Amazing Follow up. I had the blinds installed in my condo several years ago. Firstly I was pleasantly surprised that they could find my original order from 5 years ago! One of the blinds had to be replaced because someone got stains on it. Karen followed up with me immediately and managed to source the replacement even though the colour had been discontinued.
And ..They will warrant the replacement at no cost to me !
I highly recommend Budget Blinds of Southeast Toronto.
Janet

Thank you for the fantastic review, Janet. Our goal is to take care of our clients long-term beyond the initial installation so we're glad to help you with our No Questions Asked Warranty claim for a free replacement blind! I'm happy that you felt we went above and beyond to get your stained shade replaced. We appreciate your business and thank you again for supporting local.

Keystone Ridge Developments in Toronto
Keystone Ridge Developments in Toronto

Great Service

I had a great experience with Budget Blinds. From product selection, ordering and instillation everything went smoothly. Their safety protocols during the COVID-19 pandemic made me feel good about working with them too.

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We love your space and were thrilled to help you with your project. The final result looks really great! Enjoy your new window coverings. If you need anything else, please reach out to Budget Blinds of Southeast Toronto. Take care.

Les in Markham
Les in Markham

Window and Skylight Blinds Installed

Highly Recommended! This is the second time we have used Budget Blinds to purchase and install blinds in our home. This past experience even surpassed the first.
From initial contact with Linnaeus to get a quotation to order processing and scheduling with TJ to installation with Jamie - we were impressed with the courtesy and professionalism. Quotes were reasonable and accurate. There was a small issue with the fitting of one skylight blind but the team responded quickly and resolved the issue to our complete satisfaction. We are very happy with the finished product. This company
excels in customer service! The brownies gift is a nice touch!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Les. We strive to offer the best possible service that we can, so we truly appreciate the compliments and have passed them along to all the members of the Budget Blinds of Southeast Toronto team. At the end of the day, when our customers are happy we are happy! We hope you enjoy your new window coverings for years to come. Take care.

Best window coverings in Toronto

Overall our experience with Budget Blinds has been amazing. Starting from the consultation, Karen listened patiently to our design needs and provided her expert advice. Considering we had a lot of windows, she helped select the perfect design and custom window coverings for each room. We decided to go with a mix of Smart Home shades and manual shades.
The project would not be complete without the efficient and professional installation by Linnaeus. He accurately measured all the window frames before our consultation was done and then delivered the blinds in a timely manner.
Thank you both for providing window coverings that are a perfect balance of privacy and sunlight management.

What a great review! Thank you so much for allowing us to help you with your project. Karen and Linnaeus head up the Budget Blinds of Southeast Toronto team and always try to offer a first class experience with first class products. We hope you enjoy your window coverings. All the best!

Jacklynn Little
Jacklynn Little

Blinds for my client project

I am an interior designer in Toronto area. I have been working with Karen and her team from Budget Blinds for years. I have many client projects and always call her for my clients home. Their high quality, professional service and team including price is always excellent. I have recommended Karen and her team to friends and used them myself.
Jacklynn Little Interiors

Thanks for your kind words, Jacklynn. It is always our pleasure to collaborate with you.

tricia in Old Toronto
tricia in Old Toronto

Top down bottom up motorized blinds

Budget Blinds was my choice from 3 interview presentations. And I didn’t know how very fortunate I was to have the wonderful Karen come to my home to demonstrate the various styles, colours, materials etc. Karen has proven to be very knowledgeable about her product and very perceptive about her client, me. She advised and guided me through the entire process and I couldn’t wait to have my new blinds delivered and installed. They were ready earlier than expected. The installers Jimmy and Linnaeus worked efficiently and carefully, cleaning up as they went, leaving no evidence they had been here other than my new beautiful motorized blinds. The entire experience was first class throughout. Thank you to all at Budget Blinds!

Thank you so much for your kind compliments, Patricia. At Budget Blinds of Southeast Toronto, we love what we do and are so excited when our clients are pleased. Thank you for the glowing review. It was such a pleasure to work with you as well. Happy Holidays!

Living Room blinds

Karen was absolutely fantastic to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend her, and her team to friends and family. The consultation, choice and installation of the blinds for my space was perfectly executed.

Thank you so much for your warm review of our team. Budget Blinds of Southeast Toronto works hard to make each and every job a success for our clients. We hope you enjoy your window coverings for years to come!

Darlene in Markham
Darlene in Markham

Custom Blinds

Excellent customer service provided by both Sajee and Jamie. They were very professional, arrived on time, answered all my questions. The blinds that Sajee helped me pick are beautiful! Thank you!!

Thank you so much for the compliments, Darlene. Budget Blinds of Southeast Toronto works hard to provide each customer with the best service possible. We're thrilled to hear you are pleased. Enjoy your new blinds and thank you again from our whole team.

Ken Kyaw from Toronto
Ken Kyaw from Toronto

Window beaches for new home

I reached out to Budget Blinds for a consultation on a set of bay windows that needed some window treatment. Sajee, the design consultant was very helpful and knowledgeable, provided us with a variety of options for the bay window as well as for the whole home (Drapery for 3 rooms, roman shades for 4 windows and 5 sets of blinds). The installer, Jaime, was precise and thorough and caught a defect on a set of blinds that we missed. They were very good about it all, sending the defect back to the supplier and resolving the issue without any hassle.

Overall, the end to end experience with Budget Blinds was superb.

Hi Ken. Thank you so much from the team at Budget Blinds of Southeast Toronto for your compliments and for trusting us to get your window coverings just right. We hope you enjoy them for years to come! If you need anything else in the future, please let us know.

More about Budget Blinds Of South East Toronto

Budget Blinds & Inspired Drapes of South East Toronto. We come to you with a FREE, no obligation in-home consultation. Choose from our extensive line of window coverings - from blinds, shutters, shades and draperies. We do all the work. . . measure, order and install. It couldn't be easier!
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Toronto?