Raywal Cabinets

George in Whitby
George in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

We ordered our cabinets through Raywal in Ajax and the ordering process was very simple and straightforward, Kellee made it look easy The very next day I received a call from Kellee with our delivery date (It was roughly 3 weeks out), and Kellee was very friendly and answered all of our questions. About one week prior to delivery, the delivering carrier called me with a four hour window on the very day that Raywal originally scheduled for us. The driver for the delivering company was clearly very familiar with Raywal delivery procedures and advised that if there was any damage to the contents that I should call our sales rep as soon as possible, and take photos of the damaged items along with the corresponding labels on the boxes. He also gave me a packing list against which we could check the order as we unboxed the cabinets. One door was slightly dented, and one of the cabinets had a door missing so we called Kellee and within an hour they confirmed that Raywal would be sending replacements directly to my home along with a service person to intall (Tim). we were completely satisfied with the delivery process. also we had problems with our contractor installing them and Jason And Kellee came to our house and right away they took charge to have Tim finish the installation, I really would recommend them as cabinet makers and also for installation, if we have to do it all over again we would choose Raywal and also I would have them install. kellee, Jason And Tim thanks for all the help in making our kitchen looked Amazing.

The cabinets themselves were all square, the hardware works flawlessly and the Dove White finish was completely perfect. The 1/2" plywood boxes we ordered appear to be well made and solid and are just beautiful. Install was very simple and all of the required fasteners were included (and then some).

All in all, we are very satisfied with Raywal

Kitchener  in Kitchener
Kitchener in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Kitchen

Our neighbours recommended Raywal and we're very pleased with our cabinets:) There was a slight mishap in the installation and service process but Alana sorted it out quickly.Also, Thanks Ruqya!!!!

Giulio in Vaughan
Giulio in Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

I can’t say enough how beautiful my kitchen turned out!! Linda, you made my dream kitchen a reality and the compliments are never ending! The experience was seamless and a special thank you to Paul, Pierre, Oscar and Raphael for for exceeding our expectations! I highly recommend Raywal to anyone looking to remodel their kitchen.

Sarnorm in Vaughan in Toronto
Sarnorm in Vaughan in Toronto

Kitchen reno

We had our kitchen reno done in fall 2017 and we love our new kitchen. Jennie, our Raywal designer, was amazing and a joy to work with. She figured out how we use the kitchen and incorporated this functionality into her design. Her design sense is impeccable and her design reflects our esthetics. The Raywal people (installers, inspectors, coordinators) are all excellent. They clearly take pride in their product and their work and are also friendly. They returned after the cabinet installation and fixed minor issues that we had not even noticed.

We also used Raywal to subcontract to Cambria for counters and backsplashes. Cambria is also excellent. We absolutely love the quartz countertop and backsplash we got. It took 2 weeks after the cabinet installation to get the countertop installation but it was worth the wait. The quartz is stunning and it looks like granite. The Cambria installers also take pride in their work and the end result is beautiful.

The only negative that we could see with Raywal is with the MDF boxes and shelves. Immediately after installation, they began to slightly sag under heavy weight (books or glass filled dry goods). Compare this to our previous 30-year old MDF shelves which had not sagged at all. However, we are under the impression that all MDF products are poorer in quality compared to the past.

In summary, we highly recommend Raywal and Cambria for their excellent products and services.

Crystal in Vaughan
Crystal in Vaughan

Wall unit

Andreina was attentive, helpful and very happy person to work with. She always kept us updated on each step of the project. I look forward to working with her in the future!

Hi Crystal,

kitchen in Toronto
kitchen in Toronto

kitchen

The kitchen flood was scary. I looked for a one stop shop that could take care of all the details. Amel came in measured and the installation was a breeze for the installer. Looks great. Raywal is a known company out east but not in Toronto. I am glad to have a made in Canada kitchen.
deb

Hi,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Amal.

Laverne in Toronto
Laverne in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We worked with designer Andreina from Raywal Ajax. She had unlimited patience with us as it took several attempts to arrive at a design that worked well with our budget. She listened to our needs and ensured the final design met and surpassed all our hearts desire.

In the end, we are happy we went with this company, the cabinets are excellent quality and delivery was on ‘the dot’ on time.

Thanks Andreina and team

Hi Laverne,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Andreina. We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

Ann's new kitchen in Richmond Hill
Ann's new kitchen in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Ann Varriano and Barrie Hood Kitchen Reno

I am so happy with the outcome of the kitchen design. Jennie Bayda was extremely helpful and accomodating. Since my kitchen was relatively small I had thought the design would be limited. She was able to tranform my kitchen into a fabulous new look. She was fun to work with, great sense of humour and stayed within my budget. There was absolutley no pressure from her at all. Unfortunately I don't have photos as the tiles are not quite done (diy project).

Hopefully I can add some later.

Hi Ann,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We will make sure these comments get to Jennie. Please share some photos with us when the tiles are done! We would love to see your beautiful kitchen and your DIY tile project! We hope you enjoy your kitchen for many more years to come!

Maria in Vaughan
Maria in Vaughan

Kitchen renovation

Amal Morcos came to my house for consultation and gave prices to our Kitchen renovation and she was perfect and have good experience. I strongly appreciate her help and her experience in designing kitchen

Hi Maria,

NT in Ottawa
NT in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Reno

We used Raywal as they had the best deal thru our Costco membership and could give us exactly what we wanted. Our new kitchen looks amazing! Very easy people to deal with and very accommodating. My only issue is that initially they measured wrong and when we realized it, although they took ownership and corrected the problem, it caused some trickle effects which ended up creating unexpected delays. In the end however, everything was corrected the way we wanted and they were extremely accommodating to our needs. Overall we're very happy with Raywal and their customer service.

Hi NT,

Thank you for such a wonderful response. We are sorry to hear that there was a delay in the kitchen installation due to the wrong measurement. We always try to improve our service to make sure each project can be done in an effective and efficient manner.

More about Raywal Cabinets

Raywal is a Canadian owned kitchen cabinetry company building beautiful kitchens for over 60 years. Raywal offers quality cabinets that complement today's lifestyle, while providing a wide range of styles, colours, and kitchen solutions.