Raywal Cabinets

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
255 Bass Pro Mills Drive Vaughan ON L4K0A2
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Raywal Cabinets

Carol L in Scarborough
5 reviews Scarborough, ON

I had waited for my home to close with the builder before requesting any extra upgrades to my kitchen. I knew my builder used Raywal so I contacted them and asked what the costs would be to replace some of the cabinet doors with glass panels. I was surpirsed that they asked who my builder was and that only ended up with a quote that was slightly less then what my builder would have charged. It was just a glass door, nothing fancy. My only concern is their pricing is reflective of who your builder is, which really isn't fair. Not to mention, they no longer use real wood but MDF for most of their cabinet doors, which should be an indication of costs reduction on their end. Too bad it's not passed onto the consumers.

I bit the bullet and paid for the high pricing only because all my cabinetry are from Raywal.

Hi Carol,

MDF Doors are available for our painted finishes only. These doors are more stable than wood and therefore are less susceptible to cracking at the joints or warping. We continue to offer painted maple doors if the customer prefers.

V in MARKHAM
2 reviews MARKHAM, ON

I purchased a new home and Raywal was the kitchen provider. The product looks nice and the quality seems to be good. However I reported some comestic issues such as dent on door, dark color spot, etc but Raywal refused to fix those issues because they considered those as minor problems and not affecting the functionality of the cabinet. But in a home owner prespective, no one wants to get a product that has obvious flaws. In my opinion, I think Raywal has some works to do in order to improve on the customer service aspect.

Andrew in Thornberry Woods
4 reviews Milton, ON

The cabinet faces were well finished, and the hardware is from well respected manufacturer Blum. Customer service for the installed cabinets, and pre-construction customer service was very good. Post sales service for touch-ups and fixes was also very good.

The main sales center is horrendous. We attempted to get a custom panel for our fridge made beginning a month prior to closing. We are have now been in for 3 months. I've been given the run around saying the fridge manufacturer (Viking) was unresponsive to questions regarding the specifications (which were provided in full during all correspondence). I was able to get a customer service rep from Viking on the phone inside of 5 minutes to answer questions. I have had nearly 3 months of "I'll call you in a couple of days with an answer" with no answer. I finally had to schedule an appointment to go in and review the requirements.

Deal with the builder sales folks, and customer service for the builder. Stay away from non-builder sales, and don't expect competent service for non-builder work.

JC in Chesterfield
3 reviews ,

We purchased a new home and Raywal was the kitchen provider. While the product is nice and looks great, the service has been horrible and unreliable. Customer service at head office is rude and unresponsive and it has only been because of our builder that they've even showed up at our house. We've made several appointments since we moved in at the end of 2007 and have had to take off work because of them. About 80 per cent of the time, they didn't even show up. It has been a tough process with them and although I'm pleased with the overall look of the kitchen, the headaches with the service aren't worth it.

Mike from Markham
2.8/10

Our contractor suggesting using Raywal for our new kitchen. We dealt with an inexperienced sales person, and the design was never finalized even though the kitchen order was and the kitchen was built. We never picked hardware, so when we called to specify what we wanted, we were told that the kitchen was finalized and the holes already drilled for knobs, not handles. It took a few emails before we corrected this with the contractor and Raywal. The costs Raywal wanted for "standard" upgrades such as handles vs. knobs or for anti-slam drawers are way out of line with what we have found by shopping around. The kitchen was FINALLY ready, but Raywal would not deliver until it was paid for 100% up front. We're not sure what the story was between our contractor and Raywal, but long story short, the kitchen cabinets which we ordered are not being sold to our contractor, and they are not available to us to purchase. Raywal is priced at the high end, doesn't care about their customers, and have terrible sales/service - BEWARE AND SHOP AROUND! Now my wife and I are shopping for another new kitchen - I guess Raywal will use the one they built for us in a fireplace somewhere.

cc

Good selection, fast service!

More about Raywal Cabinets

Raywal is a Canadian owned kitchen cabinetry company building beautiful kitchens for over 60 years. Raywal offers quality cabinets that complement today's lifestyle, while providing a wide range of styles, colours, and kitchen solutions.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
We offer quality-crafted cabinets for your entire home. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Living Rooms are but a sampling of what we can create for you!
We offer the complete package. We will help you design and create your ideal space from start to finish with a complementary design consultation and continuous communication with your designer. We then manufacture your product, in Canada, at our state of the art facility in Thornhill, Ontario (same location since 1954!). We deliver directly to the customer and provide a highly-skilled installer to install your dream space.
We offer door styles in contemporary, transitional and traditional designs. Our cabinets are available in Maple, Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Bamboo, Painted MDF, Thermofoil and Melamine. Our colour selections are always at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
Traditional, Transitional and Contemporary designs.
1954