Raywal Cabinets

255 Bass Pro Mills Drive Vaughan ON L4K 0A2

Reviews for Raywal Cabinets

Ron and Carol from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

We built a new home and hired Chris to design and install kitchen and bathroom cabinets.
He was very professional to deal and listened to are wants and needs.
He was able to design exactly what we asked for.
We would highly recommend Chris.
We are very pleased with the service provided.

Tim from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

My wife and I built a new home and used Raywal for our kitchen and bathroom vanities. Working with Chris was a pleasure. He listened to our ideas about what we wanted in a kitchen and our bathrooms. Designs were customized until we were happy(regardless of how many times we changed our minds about something :)). The final product looks amazing and the quality of the product is great for the price. We would definitely use Chris again in the future and recommend home to others looking for cabinets.

Betty-Ann Giusti from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Chris Putman the representative for Raywal helped me to choose cabinets for my kitchen and bathrooms for my new condo. We collaborated on the design and the cabinets. Chris had many samples to choose from and I was also able to see finished kitchens at the condo site before making any decisions. Once everything was chosen I was given a detailed contract with specifications and corresponding pictures. Chris was ready to answer any questions and to meet with me and to make any changes on my request. The installation went smoothly and on time. I love the results and would choose Raywal again.

lisa from Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

I had a positive experience with Chris Putnam from Raywal. I am pleased with the design of my kitchen (as i really had no clue what I was looking for and had a blank canvas for him to work with). It was designed and installed exactly when he advised me it would be complete. I'm thrilled with the hardware and quality of the cabinets. My only complaint would be that I had to clean up after the installation was done. There was lots of leftover scrapes inside my house as well as left outside in the driveway. Chris truly made this process very easy for me and I would highly recommend to any family or friends to use him for their kitchen renovation project.

Lek from St. Catharines
1 review St Catharines, ON

***Design your own kitchen and bathroom cabinetry, and get everything installed without the hefty price tag.***

We got the products that we wanted at the price that we wanted.
The installation was delayed because some cabinetry pieces were on backorder. We also discovered some minor issues with the products after the initial installation, and pointed them out. Then, Raywal came and addressed these issues. In the end, we are satisfied with the products we got from Raywal.

We should metion that Raywal worked well with the countertop supplier, and communicated to them the needed dimensions of our kitchen and bathroom countertops.

Sudhanshu from North York
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Folks at Raywal were responsive and to their credit they did fix most of the errors that were identified. However, if I did not pay attention to the detail, we would still be without a kitchen and out of money.

The process was extremely frustrating, tedious and iterative our project that was expected to be completed first week of October ended in the second week of December.

Upon our completion of the contract we realized that our sales person and designer no longer worked at Raywal, I offered to review the design and ensure we received a complete kitchen and nothing was missed. I was told point blank to not worry as things would be “PERFECT” and as per design.

Round #1:
Our Kitchen was delivered with multiple issues did not match the drawings and our requirements as per Quote. The service person arrived quickly to note the errors, I did find it annoying that I had to prove what I had ordered. E.g. of issues, cabinets were of different sizes, the light-valances inaccurate, trim missing.

Round #2:
Once the Kitchen was installed we noted additional issues. We had a ½ completed kitchen for about 3 weeks until the parts were delivered and installed. During this installation parts were missing and not installed as per the design. This lead to another visit by the friendly service person who concurred with the issues.

Round #3:
At the next service visit the service person showed up without the required parts and as a result it was a wasted service effort, I had a few conversations with the service folks which were non helpful and I had to escalate to their manager (took multiple efforts to get to him).

Round #4/ Final round:
Upon my pressure I requested for the service person to come and do a thorough assessment of gaps and take the required time to complete the job in one attempt; this resulted in the job being completed finally!

Overall, if your kitchen is staight-forward and the chances of errors are few they are good, if things break they are helpful but slow.

Review has 1 previous version
john ridout from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

we live in a 30 year old condo and our kitchen needed new cabinets and counter top. Our experience was wonderful from the initial meeting in the store to the install and the touch ups afterwords. The product was as agreed, arrived on time and was installed on time too. Finally, staff was promptly responsive to all our inquiries and gave us good design ideas that we incorporated.

Honey Krumholz from Thornhill
3 reviews Thornhill, ON

We had Raywal Kitchens design and renovate our kitchen in July 2013. Jenny Bayda was our senior design consultant. She was fabulous!!! We found her very easy going, knowledgeable and knew the industry. She was never over bearing or pushy and gave excellent advice and service. The installer was wonderful, a perfectionist and spent a long time making sure everything was just right. Any adjustments that had to be made were done quickly and perfectly.
I would highly recommend Raywal Kitchen. They are efficient, organized and great to work with. Raywal's cabinets and drawers has made my kitchen absolutely beautiful.

Thank you Raywal.

Happy Trails,

Honey Krumholz - a very happy customer.

More about Raywal Cabinets

Raywal is a Canadian owned kitchen cabinetry company building beautiful kitchens for over 60 years. Raywal offers quality cabinets that complement today's lifestyle, while providing a wide range of styles, colours, and kitchen solutions.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
We offer quality-crafted cabinets for your entire home. Kitchens, Bathrooms, Laundry Room, Living Rooms are but a sampling of what we can create for you!
We offer the complete package. We will help you design and create your ideal space from start to finish with a complementary design consultation and continuous communication with your designer. We then manufacture your product, in Canada, at our state of the art facility in Thornhill, Ontario (same location since 1954!). We deliver directly to the customer and provide a highly-skilled installer to install your dream space.
We offer door styles in contemporary, transitional and traditional designs. Our cabinets are available in Maple, Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Bamboo, Painted MDF, Thermofoil and Melamine. Our colour selections are always at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
Traditional, Transitional and Contemporary designs.
1954