Mr Foundation Inc

artric in Orleans
artric in Orleans
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Garage foundation, French drain

Mr. Foundation rescued me from a mid-project mess by another Ottawa foundation restore company. I was so pleased that I hired them for other work, which was also fully satisfactory at reasonable cost.

Sharon from Ottawa
Sharon from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Foundation Work

I hired Mr. Foundation 4 years ago because of a leak through my window well. Pat Lecours came out immediately to assess the problem and provide me with a quote. The work was done quickly, efficiently and I have not had a problem since that time.
I also hired him 3 months ago to deal with water issues at my father's home. Again, Pat came out immediately to assess the problem and provided him with a quote. The work was done in a timely manner and the crew were extremely respectful of myself and my father. I would highly recommend Mr. Foundation

Corrine from Russell
Corrine from Russell
2 reviews Russell, ON

Foundation repair

I have a 150 year old farm house and lived in it for over 20 years. I was in the midst of wanting to sell and the home inspector said that I would basically have to repair and or replace the foundation as one of the conditions of selling my home. I called Mr. Foundation and dealt with Patrick LeCours. His professionalism, candor and honesty was refreshing after I had secured 3 other quotes. I got the work done quickly and efficiently and was able to sell my house successfully in a mater of weeks.
I would highly recommend Mr. Foundation and Patrick LeCours to anyone with any foundation trouble situation!!

sheryl from Ottawa
sheryl from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Foundation work

Mr. Foundation was outstanding. I have had a wet basement for over 20 year, last year we had a major flood in the basement, I called Patrick and within a week, they started the work. I had called three other foundation companies, and Patrick was the only one who was willing to preserve my new deck, by hand digging, removing the front deck in one piece and returning it into place upon completion of the job. They finished on time and left the property looking better then before they started. I would highly recommend this company to anyone with foundation concerns. I have not had one drop of water through the foundation this year since the fix. They are outstanding at what they do. The guys were professional and where very concerned that I was completely satisfied before they left and was there anything else I wanted them to do before they were done with the job.......AMAZING SERVICE and QUALITY OF WORK!

Rachel from Ottawa
Rachel from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

garage and foundation work

Mr. Foundation provided timely work to repair the foundation wall of our garage which was being collapsed by the pressure of freeze/thaw and tree roots. They finished in a week without delays, and the finished product is high quality. We subsequently hired them to repeat the process for our rear yard window wells, and again were very satisfied by the prompt, efficient, quality service.

Andrea Zagerman from Ottawa
Andrea Zagerman from Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation window well repair

After a heavy rain storm this past summer, our basement carpet was wet in the area directly below 2 window wells. Patrick came out to give us an estimate on the repairs. He is an excellent salesman, very straightforward and explains absolutely everything. The crew that came to do the work was also excellent. Prompt, courteous, polite and just a nice group of guys overall. They even started a day early and did a great job cleaning up the site. We are very pleased with the work and with the service we received.

keith in barrhaven from Ottawa
keith in barrhaven from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

foundation repair

I requested Mr Foundation to identify a water issue in my basement.Patrick discovered two cracks in my foundation and provided a clear explanation on what the company would do to rectify the problem. The crew that done the job were very polite and very knowledgeable. They took the time to explain the whole process from start to finish. The clean up was amazing and the subsequent heavy rains the following day proved the process they use is very effective,NO MORE WATER. great job.

Denis Chitouras from Clarence Rockland
Denis Chitouras from Clarence Rockland
2 reviews Rockland, ON

Foundation Crack Repairs

During a major rainstorm, we experienced water penetration in our basement. Further investigation clearly showed the foundation has several cracks that neededrepair. Mr Foundation promptly provided an on-site estimate and the work was completed within one working day. The crews were professional in all endeavours, courteous and the calibre of work was outstanding. They left my property in a better conditon. I would recommend Mr Foundation without hesitation.

Ellen MacGregor from Ottawa
Ellen MacGregor from Ottawa
1 review Kanata, ON

Garage floor replacement

Our garage floor had been cracked and uneven for over 30 years. It was well overdue for replacement! We are so pleased with the new cement floor that Mr. Foundation put in. They took the time to create a proper graded slope and the finish is equal to flooring found in today's industrial condos.

Thank you for the review. Mr Foundation is very please when clients like you are happy with the work we have done...
We very much appreciate the business.

Pete
Pete
1 review Orl, ON

Leak in Basement

Had a leak at a previously repaired location inseminating from the edge of a basement window. It had to be fixed from the outside.Mr Foundation sent 2 guys and they dug way down to the footing and drain tile, cleaned out the crack, filled and repaired it. They cleaned all the area around and then ensured there would never be water near the area again.
Great job, very clean, very efficient and good workers. Clearly a Company that takes pride in it's work and workers and the end, the result shows that.

Thank you Pete for your much appreciated response. Mr Foundation strives to make sure our customers are very happy with our work.
Thank you for using Mr Foundation.

More about Mr Foundation Inc

Mr. Foundation a full service foundation repair company with over 19 years experience. Mr. Foundation is a certified installer of Ram Jack Foundation Repair Systems, a hydraulic piering system composed of steel push and helical piers, a cost effective technology to re-level structures and alleviate future settlement of foundations. In its quest to become market leader and in order to provide leading-edge innovative solutions to its customer's, the Organization became the first company in Canada to implement the Ram Jack Foundation Repair System. To provide our client with varies repair options Mr Foundation acquired exclusive rights in Ottawa, for Fortress Stabilization Systems, a Carbon Fiber/Kevlar grid strip that will halt further movement of a block or concrete wall, easily, safely and without any outside excavation.
Mr. Foundation, is a recognized industry leader and is routinely consulted for there expertise in foundation installation and repair, underpinning, re-leveling of structures, drainage systems,waterproofing, retaining walls, erosion control, crack repairs and other soil-related and concrete repair issues. The experienced, knowledgeable staff at Mr Foundation is committed to properly analyzing the problem, designing the appropriate solution and performing the construction services required to provide positive resolution with exceptional quality and service every step of the way.