Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

General Contractors
Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

Reviews for Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

Kitchen Reno

Worked with Elaine to co-ordinate a kitchen reno, countertops/ backsplash, sinks and cooktop. Everything went very smoothly, things were scheduled in a logical order and installation within about a week from start to finish, all done within less than a month from measuring. Tradesmen did a nice job, very pleased with final result. Prices seemed reasonable.

Thank you so much for your time in sharing your experience with us in your kind review!

We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your new kitchen reno, countertops/backsplash, sinks and cooktop. We strive to provide great service to awesome clients like yourself.

Hope to work with you again in the future!

Mary-Anne in Toronto
Mary-Anne in Toronto

worst service - My 89 year old grandmother has been out of home for almost a month

Update: - It is now Sept 27 - Kitchen is still not fully installed. My grandmother has been back in the house since Sept 11th, at that time they were remaking 3 of the upper cabinets as there was a mistake with the height, the cabinets have been remade and they are still waiting for them to be installed, because the cabinets are not finished, they can't install the appliances or the backsplash, or the range hood. they are seriously limited as to what they can do in the kitchen. it has been over 2 weeks and nothing has been done. This company is a joke. - please don't waste your money!!! . Original Review - This company was contracted in April 2021 for kitchen renovation in a seniors condo in Toronto. The original date for this renovation was end of June 2021, and kept being pushed back due to covid delays - very understandable. It is now August 31st 2021 and I am told that tradesman will be on the job by September 9th. Original Kitchen cabinets were removed on week of August 13th, and new kitchen cabinets were delivered Week of August 20. My dad (66) and grandmother (89) have been displaced from their home since August 6th. I was assured by designer (Chinese work ethics) that this work would be completed by end of August. I have hounded both designer and foson to get the job started, and have been told that they will treat as a rush. I have called and emailed repeatedly with little to no response. Communication is very poor. The kitchen has been paid in full with exception of $1500.00. They have very clearly been pushed to the back burner with no thought for their well being.

Linda Lam
Linda Lam

Kitchen renovation

We worked with Elaine to renovate my mother-in-law's kitchen in a condo. Elaine was very patient to guide us on material choices and explain the whole process. The installation team was courteous and respectful of homeowners and building management. They resolved an issue related to the miscalculation of flooring material without additional cost or delay. The kitchen was transformed on budget and on time. We're planning to work with Elaine again on our bathroom.

Hi Linda,

We are very glad you are happy with your mother-in-law's kitchen. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Thank you!

Jacobus in Toronto
Jacobus in Toronto

Caesarstone countertop and backsplash In kitchen

I found Foson by chance. The comments I found on HomeStars were mostly positive and the pricing was competitive, so I gave it a go. Elaine was my sales representative. She provided sound advices and was very responsive and diligent in overseeing the project. The installation team arrived on time, was respectful of the house and competent. Unfortunately, there was a miscommunication in between my contractor (for the remodeling of the kitchen) and Foson’s employee who took the measurement for the counter, which resulted in one counter being brought back for size adjustment. Those things happen, and there was indeed ground for miscommunication because one gable was not installed at the time of the measurement. I found the situation to be fairly handled by Foson. I was charged only a minimal extra charge to cover the extra work required and the second visit for installation.

For all the above, I would not hesitate to recommend Foson to a friend.

Thank you so much for choosing us, Jacobus. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and are very happy to continue to provide great service to amazing clients like you. We hope to have the pleasure of working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new countertop and backsplash!

Gilbert in Toronto
Gilbert in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Ceramic tile

Foson kitchen installed my porcelain tile floor and ceramic tile backslash. The results were fantastic. The workmanship was excellent and our kitchen was transformed. We had one small issue that was immediately addressed the same day we called. We would definitely use them again.
Gilbert M.

Hi Gilbert

Thank you for the review.
We are happy that you are satisfied with our services. We look forward to working with you again on your next project.

Until next time, thanks again!

Darrel: Kitchen & Bath Designer/Renovation Coordinator

carlagaton711@gmail.com
C. 1.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Renovation & floor ceramic tiles replaced.

Foson kitchen & bath had completely transformed my bathrooms into a stand up shower rooms.. I am very impressed with their quality of work. Foson has also
replaced my existing floor ceramic tiles with porcelain tiles in my hallways, kitchen, laundry room and three washrooms upstairs & downstairs. The whole project was executed in a professional and timely fashion and completed within budget. This project was done in October 2020. Excellent Job!!!

Carl

Thank for the review. It was a pleasure working with you throughout the entire process of your home renovation. We look forward to working with you again, if you require any further home improvements.

Thanks again!

Darrel: Kitchen & Bath Designer/Renovation Coordinator

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Renovations

We was not getting right dependable and trusted kitchen renovations company. Finally Foson we found and they did gorgeous renovation our kitchen.

Kitchen, Bath and Laundry Room

Kitchen work was done A1 so we had the laundry room and bath done. The design and installation teams were all very friendly and helpful. The price was competitive and the quality of the finished product was very good. I would highly recommend Foson Kitchen and Bath.

Zaur in Toronto
Zaur in Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

2nd project! Will comeback for the third!

Darrel and the Foson Team are great. It is the second time I am going in for countertops and everything from the sales experience all the way through service and product delivery went as arranged. These guys are punctual, professional and true to their promises. Big thanks to Darrel for making a few changes on the fly for us and finding another stone when when we wanted was not available.

Zaur

Thank you kindly for the review! It was a pleasure working with you once again.
Our goal at Foson is to guarantee that all our clients are satisfied and smiling when the job is complete.
As you know in most of the construction industry, there is bound to be hiccups along the way, but that does not stop us from doing our best to make your experience with Foson smooth and pleasurable.
We look forward to working with you again on your next home improvement project.

Thanks again!

Darrel

Bruce in Grimsby
Bruce in Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

Bathroom vanity

We bought a vanity and vanity tower to go in our new bathroom renovation. We were recommended by our contractor. Couldn't be happier. Darrell was great from start to finish. After everything was installed, they made sure everything was perfect and we were very happy.
Thanks again. Will definitely recommend to our friends

Thank you kindly for the review! We look forward to assisting you with your future home improvement needs!.

Darrel

More about Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

We offer a full line of quality kitchen cabinetry and carry an impressive selection of quartz, granite, marble, onyx, and travertine for today’s discriminating homeowner.