Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

Reviews for Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

Elizabeth F in North York
Elizabeth F in North York

Wonderful Craftmanship

Thank you for the work done in my kitchen. Excellent craftsmanship, with excellent attention to detail. Foster's site visit was so helpful, and he was very knowledgeable. And the installers were professional, friendly and efficient.

laura in Hamilton
laura in Hamilton

Kitchen Countertops and Backsplash

My husband and I were referred to Foson by a friend who had kitchen work done. I'm so glad we took the advice! We were looking for new countertops and backsplash, keeping our existing cabinetry. Darrel was very helpful throughout the process from explaining the different options available to us to organizing the project. The installation and demo crews were fantastic. Peter and his team were very professional and did a wonderful job. They were meticulous in every detail and left the area spotless when finished. We couldn't be more pleased with the results and will be using them again for future projects. I would 100% recommend Foson to others.

Kitchen counters

Darrel was a great help in choosing our counters and we love the finished product! The install went very smoothly and professionally. We would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Jason hoffman in Binbrook
Jason hoffman in Binbrook

Major kitchen renovation

We replaced our kitchen and flooring in our main level. Darrel was amazing to work with and the trades were very competent.
Very happy with the product quality also.
I would recommend Foson to others.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I have got Kitchen done by Foson Kitchen and Bath Studio. I am normally don't write reviews unless and until I am fully satisfied and I will not hesitate to write this review for them because I am fully satisfied with their product but I am more satisfied in their customer service. I had the problem with my auto garbage disposal soft close container and I got unbelievable service from them. I want to thank Jason, who returned my call on call and arranged the service call ( AT NO COST).
I am well pleased with this company and strongly recommend them to everyone. I got the really high-end product at the very reasonable price and customer great service.

Sal S. in Scarborough
Sal S. in Scarborough

New Kitchen and Vanities

Foson was introduced to us by our trusted contractor at the beginning of the renovation project. Jason and his team worked with us on the design and installation of our new kitchen and bathroom vanities. Throughout the process the team was highly professional, responsive and innovative. The end result was a spectacular kitchen and two beautiful detailed vanities. We are very happy to highly recommend Foson with no reservations.

Main Bathroom - Shower Bench Seat

My husband and I went to Foson to look at their huge selection of various stone for the bench seat in our new Main Bathroom.

Jolene was incredibly helpful in explaining to us the various cuts of Caesarstone.

Foster was in and out within a couple of days to take precise measurements.

The installers, Bob and Ryan did a great job in installing the bench seat.

We are extremely pleased with the process from start to finish.

We will be back when we are ready to do our kitchen, Jolene.

Thank you to all at Foson Kitchen & Bath! We like to support local business!

Tina and Claudio

John W. from Toronto
John W. from Toronto

kitchen countertops

Ceasarstone upstairs and down, kitchens and bathrooms. Great work. On time, on budget, quick to measure and then install, they customized once onsite to provide for surface-mounted AC outlets. Happy and efficient crew that know what they are doing.

Darren in Scarborough
Darren in Scarborough

New counter tops

We are very happy with our new quartz counter tops. The people at the store on Nebo Rd. We're very helpful and friendly. They offered a great price by comparison to other stores in the area. The installers were professional and did a great job. Our new counters look great.

Ashlyn in Hamilton
Ashlyn in Hamilton

GORGEOUS Countertops

We ordered our Quartz countertops from Foson Kitchen and could not be happier! Maria came up with a plan to incorporate 2 different styles into our kitchen so that we could have your dream counters within our budget. They look fantastic! Also, Jason was very helpful with purchasing the countertops and rushed to have them installed for us. We will definitely be recommending this company to family and friends.

More about Foson Kitchen & Bath Studio

We offer a full line of quality kitchen cabinetry and carry an impressive selection of quartz, granite, marble, onyx, and travertine for today’s discriminating homeowner.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Hamilton?