Lifetime Water Systems Inc.

Formerly Rainsoft
Water Filtration & Purification
5265 Creekbank Road Mississauga ON L4W 1N3
Water Filtration & Purification
Lifetime Water Systems Inc.

Reviews for Lifetime Water Systems Inc.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Service

Nice and diligent customer service on call and when receiving the visit from one of their representatives or techs. The system works great and quality of water makes a difference in everyday tasks at home.

Samira Jaffer in Toronto
Samira Jaffer in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Rainsoft Products- Clean Start, EC5, Hysulex System, AirMaster Ultra

I had Mike come do the presentation and everything he said about saving on time as well as my bills was exactly correct. I noticed that when i boiled water in a pot it takes a fraction of the time, the air quality is fresh and clean, the Healthy Living cleaning products have cut my cleaning time in half. Its just the perfect system to meet the needs of my home. Im so glad Rainsoft is my home!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

water softner

At first when they come home to do the demo, its all well and good. Then they he says you have to decide right now if you want or not or else you have to pay $500 to get it installed. Without giving us time to think or research elsewhere.

This is a dishonest scheme. Nathan, the salesman did not provide the full details when we were inquiring. When asked about cancellation policy he kept saying you cannot return. His manager, Mr bernard is not professional and indirectly kept saying as if we weren't telling the truth about the conversation. He will speak to the technician and decide. I mean, I am the consumer and have nothing to hide about the conversation. Anyhow, they are trying to force us to keep the system when we decided and spoke to the salesperson within the 10 days grace period of cancelling.

This company hides a lot of clauses and then force consumers to keep the system. They keep on saying that it is your fault that you did not read the contract. I mean I am asking the technician, whose responsibility is to mention that to me regardless of the contract or not. They are now saying you have to pay $500 in order for us to remove. All of this facts are hidden from us buyers so beware.

Anyhow, I am highly disappointed with the service I received from these two gentlemen, who are highly unprofessional. I was going to recommend this system to my friends and family. However, after going through all of this myself , I would NEVER recommend you to get this system.

Alireza in Toronto
Alireza in Toronto

water filter

Mr. Natan, Water specialist came to my house and tested some type of water that I had at home (such as bottle water, Brito filtered water and regular water) and explained everything that I need to know about healthy water & their system, it was perfect and very informative, this person is so polite and answered all of my questions and I am happy to meet him, his knowledge about the water was perfect he took enough time to answer my questions really friendly, finally I decided to buy this system and it comes with the big package of the soap, shampoo, cleaner,... (what ever Is related to cleaning and washing system) so I do not need to buy anything for about 4 to 5 years anymore, it is a good saving.

I personally recommend this product to everyone since I used to have a kidney stone and I have suffered badly for about 10 days (about 7 years ago) and I had to have a surgery for getting rid of that, finally I can say it is not worthy to try having this experience and suffer because of the water while it can be fixed easily.

Thanks a lot for the comments.

Mel in North York
Mel in North York

Water and laundry treatment system

Raheem came to our house to setup water and laundry treatment system. I am extremely impressed by his professionalism and knowledge on the product and services. He is very pleasant and I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Khalid Khan in Mississauga
Khalid Khan in Mississauga

Water and Air Purification System

It's been two months since we started using the Lifetime Water Purification System and we are very happy/ satisfied with the system.

It is worth mentioning that the system experts, Ashkan and staff provided us a great initial intro to the system and followed it up with a detailed walk through the operation of the system. I must commend their knowledge, expertise and courtesy throughout the process, from initial testing to the final installation and paperwork. Ash also dropped by for a post installation meeting/ chat. Great job Ash and team !

Stuart
Stuart

Spa like feeling with after effects (unheard of)

Have you ever felt like you are being massaged and taken down a resort during a technician visit. Marek is the BEST technician I have ever come across in all the work I've done in my house.

What professionalism have I experienced with their warranty service that doesn't have any holes (read by an experienced lawyer in contract law)

This company acts in true integrity from their core values and it starts from the top.

Fernando Castello is part time inspired acrobatic performer at cirque du soliel who will go the extra mile if you deserve it so if your thinking of taking advantage think again buddy. The material that you need to be made up of is only cut from a different species of man to deal with this cunning world

Paul is a knowledgeable guy and his strongest assets is the team that makes him look spectacular. All the people working in the back that don’t get recognition starting with Aamir! Being with lifetime feels like a family who will stand by you thru thru the rough times. You will want Trishna in your corner

Life is a precious thing

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Smoke & laundry improvement

We purchased a Clean Station room air cleaner to reduce smoking odors: it is operating constantly without disrupting our living in the room and hopefully guests will not detect residual smoke odors.
Also purchased was the Clean Start cold water ionization laundry system and it is fabulous. Laundry is now a treat for my wife and the house smells amazing after washings.
The representative, Raheem was very helpful in our choices and diligent in making sure the installation was performed as promised.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate it

Surjit in Mississauga
Surjit in Mississauga

Water Purification System And Air Purification System

We recently purchased the water and air purification system. And we are very much satisfied with both the systems.When the technician Mr.Raheem Bahadur came to our house to test the water, we were really shocked to know how bad is our water. We are very thankful to Mr. Raheem for explaining with much patience about the usage and benefits of both systems. And we are very much happy with installation & Excellent service provided or given.

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

E in Mississauga
E in Mississauga

Water Treatment System

The water is amazing . Notice a big difference in my water at home . Water taste delicious and I notice a big difference in my skin . We do not notice and spots and streaks on out glasses . I recommend it to everyone .

Thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate it a lot

More about Lifetime Water Systems Inc.

Install and Service RainSoft water and air treatment systems since 1997 in the GTA area.
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Mississauga?