Lifetime Water Systems Inc.

formerly Rainsoft
Water Filtration & Purification
5265 Creekbank Road Mississauga ON L4W 1N3
HomeStars  >  Water Filtration & Purification in Mississauga  >  Lifetime Water Systems Inc.

Reviews for Lifetime Water Systems Inc.

E in Mississauga

The water is amazing . Notice a big difference in my water at home . Water taste delicious and I notice a big difference in my skin . We do not notice and spots and streaks on out glasses . I recommend it to everyone .

Thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate it a lot

Sandeep in Mississauga

We are using the Lifetime water treatment system for more than 2 month now. We are very happy to have this system installed in our home. Mr. Heemanshu (sales person) had given a demonstration of the water treatment system. He is very knowledgeable and he patiently answered all my questions and he clearly explained the water treatment process. He is really friendly, respectful and patient. Mr. Gautam (Tom) had installed the system and he too was very friendly and professional. He did the work very neatly and perfectly. Since we have started using this water, we have noticed a much better taste in the water and we are drinking more water now. Even our skin seems more hydrated and soft. Overall, the service was quick and excellent and we are very pleased with our water treatment system. Though it is little expensive, I will surely recommend this system to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for the comments, I will pass comments to Heemanshu.

Our family were very impressed with Merwyn F. who conducted himself in a very professional and calm manner despite me being a "tough" customer and questioning everything. We believe its a beneficial product which will for most part have a positive impact in the quality of life of an individual. We will at some time in the future sign up for it.

Thanks for taking the time to comment about our products, I hope we can make it a 10 starts in the future.

Handy Brian in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

A Technician came and tested our water and we had Passed. So he felt no need to recommend a product :O Wow. THIS is what you call honesty! A $50 gift certificate was supposed to be sent for our time. It was not sent but after a follow-up email it was promptly resolved. Fantastic resolution and communication. I would definitely trust this kind of customer service.

Thanks for your comments!

Padma Cherukumilli in Mississauga

We are using the water treatment system provided to us by Lifetime Water System for the last 3 months.
We are very happy to have this system installed in our home. Our life got better since we are using the system.
Mr. Gautam who has installed the system is very helpful providing information while he was installing the system. He did the work very neatly and perfectly.
Mr. Himanshu (sales person) has shown the demonstration of the water treatment. He has provided the good information on the quality of water we are consuming. The demonstration is so vivid and every one will realize the importance quality of water that has to be consumed for good life.
I am very thankful to them.
Padma Cherukumilli

For many years we had been drinking bottled water because we thought it was better than tap water. When the rep came to our house and did the water test we were shocked to see what we had been ingesting. Since we have started using this water, we have noticed a distinct better taste in the water and even our skin seems more hydrated. We are drinking more water now and have even found it hard to have any other water outside of our home.

Thanks for your review.

PrabhaSwami in Mississauga

It is now 7 to 8 months since we installed the water and air treatment system. We did happen to receive a call via Home depot, and had an appointment for a water treatment demo by Merwin from Lifetime water systems. As we had a previous legacy of facing hard water issues, we were able to understand and appreciate the benefits of good quality water and at the same time, the ill effects caused by untreated water that comes currently to our homes. Merwyn explained the treatment process in a very clear way. The reality is that even though the treatment is done at the supply reservoirs, it is hard to expect a very good quality and this treatment system transformed the water to how it has to be. We were stunned to taste how good a grapes and vegetables can be, after washed in the fresh purified water and to feel how the clothes can be with the 'ozonized' water! Knowing that water is almost 62-63% of our body and for infants it is more than 70%, installing a water transformation system is a 'no-brainer'. Merwyn is a great friendly advisor who can be trusted upon! 5 stars to him and the company!!

Thanks a lot and let us know if we can do anything for you.

Benny  Daniel in Mississauga

My son had seen this water test in his friends house few days back & right from that time he started to say that our water needs to be treated, I went to Home Depot & requested for a water test, a technician came from Rain Soft & performed few test & educated my family about Benefits of Treated water, we were shocked to see the differences in the water & wanted to have the system installed the earliest possible, now we see the differences so much compared to the water softener that we were using in my earlier house, our skin is so soft, dished comes cleaner , water taste very good, hair falling has reduced, we are very satisfied with the system & I would like to thank Titus Paul to who helped us to see the differences.

Thanks a lot and let us know if we can do anything for you.

More about Lifetime Water Systems Inc.

Install and Service RainSoft water and air treatment systems since 1997 in the GTA area.