Galaxy Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd

ZR from North Vancouver
ZR from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Repipe water lines

Best price in town, Top quality workmanship, great customer service. Jeannine is a lady plumber but she is the best contractor out there. Brian is also very good plumber. They removed old copper water pipes and installed new pex pipes in my house.

David in Vancouver
David in Vancouver
2 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Drain Cleaning Service

My sink and bathtub were draining very slowly and I suspected an issue with the main drain. I called Galaxy Plumbing and they were able to come out later that day. They determined there was a blockage in the main line and were able to clear the problem quite quickly. The technician was very friendly and I was happy to have the problem fixed without spending an arm and a leg.

Hi David,

I'm glad to hear that our technician resolved your issue promptly and provided you with stellar service. We do our best to provide top quality work at a fair price. Thank you for the business and your kind words.

Kindest Regards,

The Galaxy Plumbing Team

More about Galaxy Plumbing Drainage & Heating Ltd

Whether you are a home owner, business owner or property manager, from the moment we arrive at your door, you will be confident in knowing that a qualified plumbing specialist has arrived to repair your problem.