HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Oshawa  >  Post Holes Fences & Decks 4u – DURHAM REGION

Reviews for Post Holes Fences & Decks 4u – DURHAM REGION

Keisha in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Neil and his crew did a PHENOMENAL job. This deck was built with precision. It is solid. After a shotty fence job from a previous contractor, I reached out to Post Holes Fences & Decks 4u. After NUMEROUS quotes, I found Neil was not the cheapest nor the most expensive; however, he was well worth the price. Neil is a hard working, straight forward guy who knows his stuff. I am already discussing my next project. Thanks Neil...see you in the Summer of 2017

Janet from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

I have called this company in brantford 3 months ago and I told them I only need 9 post for my fence. And they gave me a quote for 40 dollars a post and gave me a schedule.without checking my property. They they came and said they can't do it because of the elevation on our property and that it's not worth there time to do 6 post.so frustrated had my 6 post done for 420 dollars + 3 post. Where I'm suppose to be paying 240. It's a rip off. And I wouldn't recommend this company to anybody. Now I have to find somebody to dig a hole and finish up the work, that they can't do.

We are an Association of independent builders. We only work in GTA.

More about Post Holes Fences & Decks 4u – DURHAM REGION

POST HOLES FENCES & DECKS 4U HELPING CUSTOMERS FROM THE GROUND UP. WE ARE THE LARGEST NETWORK OF FENCES & DECKS DESIGN & INSTALLATION IN ONTARIO. WE PROVIDE AN ARRAY OF SERVICES INCLUDING ALL TYPES OF FENCE & DECK INSTALLATION: *WOOD * IRON * CHAINLINK * VINYL. *MACHINE AUGERED POST ...