Fences & Gates

Sandra in Whitby
Sandra in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Deck construction

I am very happy with the deck built by Neil and his crew. The workmanship was outstanding. Despite the challenges with the rainy weather, the deck was built in 2 weeks. Neil was professional in his approach, dependable and can be counted on to find a solution for any issues that may arise during the project. I highly recommend him if you are looking to have a deck built. I would not hesitate to use him for future projects.

Thank you very much for your review, it was a pleasure working with you in this project. Enjoy your deck and have a wonderful summer.
Janeth

betty in Pickering
betty in Pickering

FENCE

I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE JOB THEY DID.
VERY PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE STAFF.
THIS FAMILY BUSINESS REALLY KNOWS HOW TO
TREAT THEIR CLIENTS. eXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
HONESTY AND PUNCTUALITY WERE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE JOB
I RECOMMEND POST HOLES & DECK 4 YOU A 100%

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure having you as a customer.
Thanks, Janeth

Keisha in Oshawa
Keisha in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Octagon Deck

905-655-9610
CLAREMONT
L1Y1A5

Neil and his crew did a PHENOMENAL job. This deck was built with precision. It is solid. After a shotty fence job from a previous contractor, I reached out to Post Holes Fences & Decks 4u. After NUMEROUS quotes, I found Neil was not the cheapest nor the most expensive; however, he was well worth the price. Neil is a hard working, straight forward guy who knows his stuff. I am already discussing my next project. Thanks Neil...see you in the Summer of 2017

Janet from Brantford
Janet from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Fence post

I have called this company in brantford 3 months ago and I told them I only need 9 post for my fence. And they gave me a quote for 40 dollars a post and gave me a schedule.without checking my property. They they came and said they can't do it because of the elevation on our property and that it's not worth there time to do 6 post.so frustrated had my 6 post done for 420 dollars + 3 post. Where I'm suppose to be paying 240. It's a rip off. And I wouldn't recommend this company to anybody. Now I have to find somebody to dig a hole and finish up the work, that they can't do.

We are an Association of independent builders. We only work in GTA.

More about Post Holes Fences & Decks 4u – DURHAM REGION

POST HOLES FENCES & DECKS 4U HELPING CUSTOMERS FROM THE GROUND UP. WE ARE THE LARGEST NETWORK OF FENCES & DECKS DESIGN & INSTALLATION IN ONTARIO. WE PROVIDE AN ARRAY OF SERVICES INCLUDING ALL TYPES OF FENCE & DECK INSTALLATION: *WOOD * IRON * CHAINLINK * VINYL. *MACHINE AUGERED POST ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Oshawa?