Crystalflow

Water Filtration & Purification
BURLINGTON ON L7T2X5
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Crystalflow

G. Webster in
1 review Burlington, ON

Mike from Crystalflow installed an infrared filter system and a reverse osmosis system for me nearly five years ago. The water system works great and has had no problems. I am very happy with the quality of my water and the service. Mike maintains the system every year by replacing filters and changing the infrared bulb. The maintenance costs me about $300. I have compared the maintenance to this system with other companies and Crystalflow has the best price and the most professional and timely service.

Darko in Toronto

Crystal Flow is a professional and very knowledgeable company. I had Mike install a Reverse Osmosis System in my family home 5 years ago and i am very happy with the quality of water. Now i get a phone call every year by Mikes office to remind me that the filters need to be changed. For a small cost a Crystal Flow technician comes to my home and replaces all the filters necessary.

robyn in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

We first met Mike when during a home inspection on the house we bought in Burlington. He was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. After purchasing the home, we had Mike install a UV filter as well as a Reverse Osmosis system. Since then, we have had him come out annually for regular maintenance calls. He remains every bit as professional as at our first meeting, and his price always seems fair. We happily recommend Mike and his Crystalflow team.

Job Price

Thank you for the positive review! We are always striving to provide professional service at a reasonable price.

Jason Steffler from Burlington
4 reviews Burlington, ON

I’ve used Crystalflow’s services for years, and the systems they installed are all running great. Mike did a great job in the install, working around some other renovations that were in progress. Subsequent service calls have always been on-time and hassle free. I highly recommend you choose Crystalflow for friendly, knowledgeable, and dependable service.

Job Price

Thanks Jason for the positive review! I'm glad you are happy with the products and service that we have provided. I look forward to doing business with you and your family in the future.

Marika in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

I have used other water treatment companies, but after using Chrystalflow, I will never use anyone else! The quality of service is exceptional. Mike truly goes above and beyond to meet expectations. He is always quick to respond and happy to answer questions over the phone. His rates are very competitive, and combined with the level of service you receive, his rates are a great deal!

1 review ,

Mike from Crystalflow was professional, responsive and exceeded expectations from quote to completion of project. The project was completed on time, on budget and hassle free. We will be working with Crystalflow again and would recommend them to family and friends.

norinagano from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

We've used Mike for over 15 years for regular maintenance and replacement of parts to our water system at our rural residence. He's always provided stellar service. He returns calls quickly, shows up promptly for appointments, and performs the work required.

Dan from Campbellville
2 reviews Milton, ON

Complete satisfaction and professionalism from the initial quote to install. Accurate to the penny quote. Mike from Crystal flow delivered on what he said he would do, also going above and beyond our expectations.
He arrived on time with all materials/equipment necessary and stayed on site until the job was done. He even returned to our property to assist with a minor hiccup and no extra charge.
This is a person who obviously cares about his workmanship, business and the customer. Competitive and realistic rates.

Mike took the time to make recommendations and show us how all the new systems work and need to be maintained.

After spending two long days on site completing a well extension/upgrade and new filtration/pump system, our property looks the same as it did prior to the work. Site cleanup was completed without request. We were impressed that not s a single shred of garbage was left behind despite the amount of work and waste created.

We plan on using Crystalflow to maintain our water systems and would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for professional, exceptional craftsmanship with courteous, polite customer service.

Caroline Liptay from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Mike from Crystal Flow has been coming to our home for at least 12 years; he set up our water softener and ultra violet light systems, manages our well and cistern systems and generally deals with all our rural water issues. He is a prompt, reliable, friendly and polite family man who runs an excellent business, is always on top of things, proactive and trustworthy. He calls back usually within hours and comes when he says he will or calls to reschedule. Highly recommend the personal service of Mike and Crystal Flow.

More about Crystalflow

Established in 2000, Crystalflow sells, installs and services well water systems, pumps, water softeners, ultraviolet systems, reverse osmosis, iron and sulphur filters, cisterns and rain water collection systems. We have hundreds of satisfied customers in southern ontario. Our installations are clean. Our products are efficient and reliable and our service ...