Crystalflow

BURLINGTON ON L7T2X5

Reviews for Crystalflow

Aida in Toronto
Aida in Toronto

Definitely would recommend. Great work and professional attitude.

Really appreciated the professionalism and transparency dealing with Crystalflow. Mike and his team did great work and I would recommend using them. I do not normally provide reviews but I just thought the company and Mike deserve to be recognized. The workmanship was solid, they answered all my questions, and provided a lot of additional insights. They were also very respectful of COVID protocol.

Thank you Aida! We appreciate your positive review.

Sonja Marcolini
Sonja Marcolini

Water Softener Repair

We've had a water softener for about 10 years and shortly before Covid it filled up with water. We finally got Mike from Crystal Flow in this past week and he said everything was fine. He thought that maybe a bit of salt got in the line and clogged it up but it is working fine. So appreciative of his honesty as we assumed it was broken. We highly recommend Crystal Flow for any water issues and if you don't have a water softener, also highly recommend. Mike can install one for you!

Hi Sonja, thank you for the positive review! We always service new and reoccurring customers with honesty and integrity.

Dino in Burlington
Dino in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Well and water purification system

I got contact info from my neighbor who was happy with Mike from CRYSTALFLOW .My house needed a updated water purification system Mike was very professional and knowledgeable about what I required and what I didn't .I thought the cost was resonable and I was happy with the end results .If you require this type of service Mikes the first call you should make

tdcorless in Milton
tdcorless in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Well maintenance services + water treatment system

We have called on Mike at Crystalflow for numerous services over the last several years, and have never once been dissatisfied. Crystalflow provides knowledgeable, timely, and professional service. We have always found the rates to be quite reasonable, and have never felt that we have been overcharged. We would unreservedly recommend Crystalflow for anyone looking for well maintenance or water treatment services.

Mike Bauer & Tara Corless

thank you for your positive review! We always strive to uphold great customer service at reasonable rates.

G. Webster in
G. Webster in
1 review Burlington, ON

water purification system and maintenance

Mike from Crystalflow installed an infrared filter system and a reverse osmosis system for me nearly five years ago. The water system works great and has had no problems. I am very happy with the quality of my water and the service. Mike maintains the system every year by replacing filters and changing the infrared bulb. The maintenance costs me about $300. I have compared the maintenance to this system with other companies and Crystalflow has the best price and the most professional and timely service.

Darko in Toronto
Darko in Toronto

Professional and knowledgeable company

Crystal Flow is a professional and very knowledgeable company. I had Mike install a Reverse Osmosis System in my family home 5 years ago and i am very happy with the quality of water. Now i get a phone call every year by Mikes office to remind me that the filters need to be changed. For a small cost a Crystal Flow technician comes to my home and replaces all the filters necessary.

robyn in Burlington
robyn in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Water treatment, well treatment, UV & Reverse Osmosis Systems installed and maintained

We first met Mike when during a home inspection on the house we bought in Burlington. He was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. After purchasing the home, we had Mike install a UV filter as well as a Reverse Osmosis system. Since then, we have had him come out annually for regular maintenance calls. He remains every bit as professional as at our first meeting, and his price always seems fair. We happily recommend Mike and his Crystalflow team.

Thank you for the positive review! We are always striving to provide professional service at a reasonable price.

Jason Steffler from Burlington
Jason Steffler from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

New softener, RO, UV install + service

I’ve used Crystalflow’s services for years, and the systems they installed are all running great. Mike did a great job in the install, working around some other renovations that were in progress. Subsequent service calls have always been on-time and hassle free. I highly recommend you choose Crystalflow for friendly, knowledgeable, and dependable service.

Thanks Jason for the positive review! I'm glad you are happy with the products and service that we have provided. I look forward to doing business with you and your family in the future.

Marika in Burlington
Marika in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Water Treatment

I have used other water treatment companies, but after using Chrystalflow, I will never use anyone else! The quality of service is exceptional. Mike truly goes above and beyond to meet expectations. He is always quick to respond and happy to answer questions over the phone. His rates are very competitive, and combined with the level of service you receive, his rates are a great deal!

More about Crystalflow

Established in 2000, Crystalflow sells, installs and services well water systems, pumps, water softeners, ultraviolet systems, reverse osmosis, iron and sulphur filters, cisterns and rain water collection systems. We have hundreds of satisfied customers in southern ontario. Our installations are clean. Our products are efficient and reliable and our service ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Burlington?