Crystalflow

Reviews for Crystalflow

Tuan from Milton
Tuan from Milton
5 reviews Milton, ON

Completely transformed our drinking water!

My wife and I just moved into an older bungalow that is on well water. Having grown up with city water, this was an entirely new process for us. We found Crystalflow through Google and Homestars and reached out to them for water treatment options.

Mike was a class act from the the very beginning, a true professional that is passionate about his career. He was polite, friendly, and took his time to explain everything to us. He came to the house and did a water and well test and gave us many options for how to correct the issues. He never tried to upsell us or force us into buying things we did not need.

Once we had selected everything we wanted, we booked him for an installation. Our installation came with many challenges that Mike and his team had to overcome. He removed the old softener, water heater, well pump, and relocated all the new equipment to a new room that contained our HVAC (Which was also being installed that week). He coordinated with our HVAC company to ensure that everything was placed properly, and he did a phenomenal job.

He showed up when he said he would and worked long hours every day to get the job done right. When it was done, he took his time to explain the new systems to us and answered our questions.

The transformation to our water is incredible. We went from very hard water (that contained sulfur and iron) with poor water pressure to water that is better than what we had in the city. We can't believe what Mike was able to accomplish.

Thank you Crystalflow for transforming our water and making our new home so comfortable!

Thank you very much for the positive review. I'm glad that you are happy with your new water system!

Aida in Toronto
Aida in Toronto

Definitely would recommend. Great work and professional attitude.

Really appreciated the professionalism and transparency dealing with Crystalflow. Mike and his team did great work and I would recommend using them. I do not normally provide reviews but I just thought the company and Mike deserve to be recognized. The workmanship was solid, they answered all my questions, and provided a lot of additional insights. They were also very respectful of COVID protocol.

Thank you Aida! We appreciate your positive review.

Sonja Marcolini
Sonja Marcolini

Water Softener Repair

We've had a water softener for about 10 years and shortly before Covid it filled up with water. We finally got Mike from Crystal Flow in this past week and he said everything was fine. He thought that maybe a bit of salt got in the line and clogged it up but it is working fine. So appreciative of his honesty as we assumed it was broken. We highly recommend Crystal Flow for any water issues and if you don't have a water softener, also highly recommend. Mike can install one for you!

Hi Sonja, thank you for the positive review! We always service new and reoccurring customers with honesty and integrity.

Dino in Burlington
Dino in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Well and water purification system

I got contact info from my neighbor who was happy with Mike from CRYSTALFLOW .My house needed a updated water purification system Mike was very professional and knowledgeable about what I required and what I didn't .I thought the cost was resonable and I was happy with the end results .If you require this type of service Mikes the first call you should make

tdcorless in Milton
tdcorless in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Well maintenance services + water treatment system

We have called on Mike at Crystalflow for numerous services over the last several years, and have never once been dissatisfied. Crystalflow provides knowledgeable, timely, and professional service. We have always found the rates to be quite reasonable, and have never felt that we have been overcharged. We would unreservedly recommend Crystalflow for anyone looking for well maintenance or water treatment services.

Mike Bauer & Tara Corless

thank you for your positive review! We always strive to uphold great customer service at reasonable rates.

G. Webster in
G. Webster in
1 review Burlington, ON

water purification system and maintenance

Mike from Crystalflow installed an infrared filter system and a reverse osmosis system for me nearly five years ago. The water system works great and has had no problems. I am very happy with the quality of my water and the service. Mike maintains the system every year by replacing filters and changing the infrared bulb. The maintenance costs me about $300. I have compared the maintenance to this system with other companies and Crystalflow has the best price and the most professional and timely service.

Darko in Toronto
Darko in Toronto

Professional and knowledgeable company

Crystal Flow is a professional and very knowledgeable company. I had Mike install a Reverse Osmosis System in my family home 5 years ago and i am very happy with the quality of water. Now i get a phone call every year by Mikes office to remind me that the filters need to be changed. For a small cost a Crystal Flow technician comes to my home and replaces all the filters necessary.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
robyn in Burlington
robyn in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Water treatment, well treatment, UV & Reverse Osmosis Systems installed and maintained

We first met Mike when during a home inspection on the house we bought in Burlington. He was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. After purchasing the home, we had Mike install a UV filter as well as a Reverse Osmosis system. Since then, we have had him come out annually for regular maintenance calls. He remains every bit as professional as at our first meeting, and his price always seems fair. We happily recommend Mike and his Crystalflow team.

Thank you for the positive review! We are always striving to provide professional service at a reasonable price.

Jason Steffler from Burlington
Jason Steffler from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

New softener, RO, UV install + service

I’ve used Crystalflow’s services for years, and the systems they installed are all running great. Mike did a great job in the install, working around some other renovations that were in progress. Subsequent service calls have always been on-time and hassle free. I highly recommend you choose Crystalflow for friendly, knowledgeable, and dependable service.

Thanks Jason for the positive review! I'm glad you are happy with the products and service that we have provided. I look forward to doing business with you and your family in the future.

Marika in Burlington
Marika in Burlington
1 review Hamilton, ON

Water Treatment

I have used other water treatment companies, but after using Chrystalflow, I will never use anyone else! The quality of service is exceptional. Mike truly goes above and beyond to meet expectations. He is always quick to respond and happy to answer questions over the phone. His rates are very competitive, and combined with the level of service you receive, his rates are a great deal!

More about Crystalflow

Established in 2000, Crystalflow sells, installs and services well water systems, pumps, water softeners, ultraviolet systems, reverse osmosis, iron and sulphur filters, cisterns and rain water collection systems. We have hundreds of satisfied customers in southern ontario. Our installations are clean. Our products are efficient and reliable and our service ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Burlington?