Expert Flooring Inc

Actuarysingh
Actuarysingh
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Floors

Mike and his installers did a fantastic job. Due to a few scheduling errors on my part, we needed them to come in on Xmas and new years so that everything would be done for a party we were having. Mike's team removed all the carpet and flooring in the house and replaced it with engineered hardwood. They changed all the baseboard and shoe molding. Sanded and stained the stair cases to match the floors, installed new iron pickets. We have since hired them to put a runner on the stairs. Mike's prices were unbeatable. He is a true professional and I would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting any flooring work done.

Thank you very much for your kind words

Roy in Toronto
Roy in Toronto

wood flooring, base boards, new tile floor,stairs...

Mike is great person. Very professional and helpful in planning and executing all of my flooring needs over the past 5 years. I've had Mike and his teams do 2 major flooring projects in my home and would highly recommend him for any job. Very competitive in pricing and excellent finished work.

Roy

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Granite Flooring in the Kitchen Area

My second project with company after the first one was so successful. Again this time I am very happy with the work completed. Very professional job. Mike supervised the project from start to finish. Could not be any happier with the end result. His prices are also quite reasonable seeing the type of service you are getting. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a flooring job.

Flooring

This is the second time I had Mike and his team do the flooring in my office. WHAT ANOTHER GREAT JOB... it was done in less then 48 hours... price was within budget... the team left no mess! Mike works with you and your budget and the quality of work is impressive. No point shopping around anymore... he is my flooring go-to-guy!!

3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Flooring and Stairs

Mike came and measured the area which came to less than I had measured. They did the job on time and on budget. The finishing was excellent and I am very happy happy with the job. On the last day the installers worked until 10 PM to make sure that everything was to my satisfaction and left the areas clean. Any time I called Mike, he was always accessible; I always talked to him and never had to leave a voice mail. I wish all my renovation projects went so smooth. I would definitely recommend Expert Flooring to anyone. Bravo !

John from Richmond Hill
John from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Instaling laminate and carpet

We used Mike and his team to redo our flooring (laminate and carpet) after another contractor had done a terrible job installing it. Expert Flooring was quick and reliable. They did a great job, and were very accommodating. We are very happy with our final product and our experience working with Expert Flooring Inc.

L from Richmond Hill
L from Richmond Hill
17 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Flooring on my upper floor

I met Mike and he was very accomodating. I installed my hardwood about 3 months ago. His prices were the best I had gotten. I had called a number of different companies and was looking for a specific Bruce Hardwood which he carried. Reasonable price for a quality floor and expert installation. Mike came over to measure to ensure we ordered the right amount of floor. The installation guys were good although it does cause you to move all your furniture in your home. We're are very happy with the overall experience of purchasing from Expert Flooring in Richmond Hill. Highly recommended.

Dave in Richmond hill
Dave in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace second floor carpet with hardwood floor

Reasonable price for the quality floor and expert installation. Mike came over to measure to ensure we ordered the right amount of floor.

The installation guys were great! Very polite and helpful. In just two days, they were done.

D. Brisingr in Richmond hill
D. Brisingr in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Removing carpet, laying hardwood

We hired Expert Flooring to remove the carpet and lay hardwood down on the ground floor of my house. They did an excellent job, showing up on time and even finishing earlier than they said they would! I noticed a piece of wood that looked a little off and they changed it for me just as fast az they had put it in. Outstanding work ethic and friendliness. They did such a good job I hired them again to replace the carpet on the second floor of my home!

Flooring Retail and Installation

I hired Expert Flooring Inc to redo the flooring for my entire office. Within 1-2 days, Mike (owner) came in and did a very thorough and accurate estimation (the floor plan sketch was work of art).
MIke was extremely helpful and easy to work with and always kept my budget in mind. The completed job was beautiful and I was more than satisfied.
I recommend Expert Flooring to anyone who is looking for a good price, quick and professional work- who could ask for more.
The easiest part of my lease hold improvements!!

More about Expert Flooring Inc

When you hire Expert Flooring, you will get honest answers, good service and a good price. We have the experience you need to confidently go ahead with all of your flooring projects. Our product selection, information material, and high quality standards make choosing any type of flooring from us a satisfying, educational, and economical purchase. In addition, Expert Flooring stands apart from the competition in several ways, including:
We come to your project ready with qualified experts
We will work around your schedule, ensuring your project is completed according to your timetable
We absolutely guarantee your satisfaction
We don’t take chances with your floors. We tell you exactly what can be done and what cannot be done
Our products are of the highest quality