Expert Flooring Inc

HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Toronto  >  Expert Flooring Inc

Reviews for Expert Flooring Inc

J.L. From Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I used Expert Flooring for the removal of existing hardwood and the installation of new hardwood on the main floor in my house and was very pleased with their service from beginning to end. Very knowledgeable, professional and courteous staff.

Thank you Expert Flooring.

D. from Aurora
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Who says nobody cares about quality work anymore? Not only did the team from Expert Flooring do a beautiful job of installing hardwood flooring on the second floor of my house, but also finished the installation on time and the cost was reasonable. Donna and Mike are especially professional and a pleasure to do business with.

Working with such a diligent, capable and honest team has been a real pleasure. I look forward to calling them for my next project.

Robin in Richmond Hill in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

A good friend suggested Mike from Expert Flooring. Mike was very professional and material ordered/delivered as promised. Installation crew was "top notch". Donna was very helpful as I was kept informed throughout of the progress with ordering/delivering etc. The entire upper level of my home is now "top notch"...will definitely recommend.
Robin in Richmond Hill

Thank you so much for your kind words. We pride ourselves on our customer service and our installation team. It was such a pleasure to work with you on making your home TOP NOTCH

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We got a reference for Expert Flooring Inc., from one of my friends. Mike came to assess the job required and provided us a detailed quote for the work. All my emails and questions on the quote were answered promptly and with details. Mike is very much hands from start to finish. He goes over and above the call of duty. I HIGHLY recommend Expert Flooring Inc if you require needs for flooring .
They are A Cut Above in the Industry.
Thank you to all the employees involved in completing the job.

We are so pleased that you are happy with our services. We pride ourselves on making sure our customers are totally happy with the work completed.
Thank you so much for the kind words.

Expert flooring removed and install new wood floors in our bedrooms, tile in our kitchen, backsplash in our kitchen and an accent wall in our living room. The quote was very detailed and fair (broke out labour, materials, junk removal etc.). They are on time, professional and did an excellent job. There was one small area we requested a patch up and they came back after being paid in full to fix amend. I would recommend using the company.

It was a pleasure helping you with your home improvements. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Expert Flooring

Sheila in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very professional team, from Donna and Mike to the installation crew, they did a great clean up after the work was done, I will certainly recommend Expert Flooring. Thank you

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to assisting you with further projects in the future.

Alexis from Toronto

This outfit is terrific. From each touch point, starting with Donna, then Mike then the installers, they were professional, efficient, provided an easy to understand quote and the pricing was in my opinion very fair.

I used them initially to install Tyroc subfloor, which no other contractor seemed to want to install for some reason (it's very straight forward, and an amazing product). I asked the manufacturer to recommend someone local to install it, and Expert Flooring was it.

They did such a good job, I had them back to do the vinyl plank and once again, I'm thrilled. I didn't even bother to shop it around. Careful, exacting installation for an excellent quality result.

I have no hesitation recommending them and I will most definitely use them again next time I need flooring.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. IT WAS A PLEASURE ASSISTING WITH THE REMODEL OF YOUR HOME.

Ann in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

A wonderful experience all around and we are thrilled with our new hardwood floors. Donna and Mike are extremely customer focused in their approach to sale and service. Donna facilitated our purchasing process for us beautifully and Mike made a few trips to our house to measure and check on the quality of the installation. He even made a quick return trip to redo a section of varnish after my cat stepped in it! The installation team were so respectful of our home and a pleasure to deal with. The quality of their work is outstanding and they even finished the installation a half day earlier than expected!

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure to service you.

Wayne silver in Toronto

Mike and his team were very efficient polite professional trustworthy and reliable. The workmanship was outstanding

All work was done in perfect time as we had hoped and with great detail to perfection.

It was a pleasure dealing with them all and would highly recommend Expert flooring to anyone without any hesitation

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure being able to help you with your flooring needs.

Jay @.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Staff at Expert Flooring were very helpful in ensuring the proper choices on all the options for colour, quality of materials, effort and scheduling.

Staff went above and beyond to ensure that all requirements were met to my satisfaction.

The installers/techs well well mannered and completed an excellent job well within the time frame

More about Expert Flooring Inc

When you hire Expert Flooring, you will get honest answers, good service and a good price. We have the experience you need to confidently go ahead with all of your flooring projects. Our product selection, information material, and high quality standards make choosing any type of flooring from us a satisfying, educational, and economical purchase. In addition, Expert Flooring stands apart from the competition in several ways, including:
We come to your project ready with qualified experts
We will work around your schedule, ensuring your project is completed according to your timetable
We absolutely guarantee your satisfaction
We don’t take chances with your floors. We tell you exactly what can be done and what cannot be done
Our products are of the highest quality