Optimal Irrigation Corp.

22 Via Toscana WOODBRIDGE ON L4L3V7
Sprinkler Systems
Optimal Irrigation Corp.

Best of 2012 winnerBest of 2012winner

Reviews for Optimal Irrigation Corp.

Paul from Markham
Paul from Markham
1 review , ON

Lawn Sprinkler installation

The difference between a true irrigation professional and mere installers is evident and clear when you experience how the boys at Optimal irrigation design, plan and install their systems. Look no more. Fair price, attention to detail and most of all a passion for their trade. You've found your irrigation experts.

Fernando from Kleinburg
Fernando from Kleinburg
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Sprinkler System

The dynamic service and installation team of Adrian, Mike and Paul were an absolute pleasure to work with. Experience, reliability and knowledge of the industry allow the boys at Optimal to give a competitive price and an efficient watering system.

James  from Toronto
James from Toronto

Lawn sprinkler system installation

Great group of guys! Mike, Adrian and Paul offer impeccable customer service, fair pricing and a wealth of knowledge! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a fair and honest experience!

Camilla from Mississauga
Camilla from Mississauga

Lawn Sprinklers

Their service, speed and honestly was truly appreciated. They took care of my systems and worked very hard to get the job done I highly recommend them to my family and friends!!!

Stefan in Richmond hill
Stefan in Richmond hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Sprinkler System Install, Flowerbeds and Maintenance

MIKE AND ADRIAN ARE AMAZING !!!
I had 10 people look at my home and give me their recommendations and none were as experienced, professional or as well recommended as Mike and Adrian.

When the landscaper at the end delivered new grass and confessed that he didn't tell the guys at Optimal I knew I was in trouble cause the new grass would have been a waste in this heat.

I called Mike and Adrian and they worked in the dark to get the job done !!! I truly was expecting them to say not my problem but they didn't. They saved my lawn and made everything work properly. I'm happy to continue using them for the maintenance and will refer them to all my friends and family.

Thanks Mike and Adrian for your hard work. You defiantly deserve the homestars award !!!! Great job !!!

Pat in Toronto
Pat in Toronto

Watering System for town home gardens

I highly recommend Optimal Irrigation to anyone considering putting in an irrigation system for garden beds and pots. The crew worked well as a team and as a result the work on our gardens was completed efficiently and in one visit. The company takes pride in its work and was very respectful my property. They made sure the patio was spotless before they left and were respectful of our neigfhbors and the limited parking in our complex. Adrian ensured we understood how the system works so that we can manage it ourselves before he left. Oprimal Irrigation will be back in the fall to shut the sytem down.

Marianne in Toronto
Marianne in Toronto

Irrigation

I would highly recommend Optimal Irrigation to any of my family and friends. I moved into a new house, and upon arrival we realized that the sprinklers that were in place needed some work. Mike was able to assess the situation and make the necessary changes that we needed. Not only did he deliver on quality, but he did so at a competitive price. They are always very responsive on all issues I call them for, its fantastic service. Aside from the fantastic work and service Mike delivers, what I valued most was his honesty. I do not know a lot about sprinkler systems, so the honestly and knowledge Mike brought was immeasurable. They obviously place high value on their customers and the relationships that they form them.

M. Moscon
M. Moscon
1 review MAPLE, ON

Irrigation system

I must say that we are extremely pleased with the installation three years ago. The system was installed with precision. Every plant in my flower beds get enough water.

Service is fantastic and repairs are done quickly like one to two day turn around if not the same day if in the area.

I would recommend optimal irrigation. A great company with great employees.

Thank you Mike Adrian and Paul.

Joanna in Thornhill Woods
Joanna in Thornhill Woods
1 review THORNHILL, ON

Installed irrigation system, seasonal maintenance

Mike and his team are very pleasant. They installed our irrigation system, gave us suggestions to maximize the quality and use of the system without driving up the cost. They also installed the system quickly and in a very professional manner. They contact us regularly for seasonal maintenance, and are very timely and efficient in the work they do.

More about Optimal Irrigation Corp.

Optimal Irrigation Corp. provides efficient and clean installation of automatic lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems coupled with courteous, speedy customer service. We pride ourselves on being helpful and knowledgeable in order to satisfy your irrigation and landscape lighting needs. We are fully licensed and insured.
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Woodbridge?