Optimal Irrigation Corp.

Sprinkler Systems
22 Via Toscana WOODBRIDGE ON L4L3V7
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Woodbridge  >  Optimal Irrigation Corp.

Reviews for Optimal Irrigation Corp.

Simon in Aurora
7 reviews Aurora, ON

We are new to this house and a sprinkler system. We used Mike’s services to close the system in the fall, and we used him to help us this spring as not all sprinklers were working properly, to fix a leak, and to extend a zone coverage.

On Mike’s first visit, he assessed the system. Some of the heads were not dropping properly so I opted to replace a few of them as the system was old. He arranged to perform the work two days later.

Scope of work

1. Replace two heads.
2. Extend one line 10 feet, and add another head.
3. Fix leak, which involved replacing some pipe.

Mike was onetime and courteous.

I had to leave for work before the work was completed. When I got home, I could not initially tell where he had cut the grass as he had put everything back in very good order (see attached picture).

All work was completed to my satisfaction with cleanup exceeding my expectations.

Thank you Mike for the quality of work and value. Please reach out to us in the fall to close down the system.

Thank you for the positive review Simon. Paul (my business partner) and myself try our best to do clean work and respect the appearance of our customers' property. Thank you for the business and I will contact you in the fall to close down the system.

Stella  from Toronto

Paul has been coming to fix problems and winterize my sprinklers for the last 1.5 yrs. He is always on time, efficient and knowledgeable. This year the city destroyed one of my sprinkler heads (and they do not take any responsibility for this). Thankfully, Paul was able to do a great repair job and the sprinklers are working like new. I am very happy with this company.

Thank you for the wonderful review Stella

Alex in Toronto
2 reviews North York, ON

Used HomeStars to find a select the best company to do yearly service for our sprinkler system. 3 years later I can say that I made the best choice I could have possibly make. This company is courteous, knowledgeable and reliable.

Thank you Alex! We will do our best to continue to provide valuable service.

6 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Mike and his team did a phenomenal job with installing sprinklers though out my lawn and flower beds. They were timely and efficient. They paid attention to the exact placement of the sprinklers and followed up with a neat drawing and video, that mapped the entire system.

My garden has never looked better!

Thank you for the wonderful review Marina

Pat in Toronto

We hired Optimal Irrigation to set up our sprinker system last year. As we were now their customer, they contacted us to arrange a time for a fall shut down of the system and again this spring to get it set up again. Mike and his crew worked efficiently in making sure the system was fully operational for the summer. Optimal is a very trustworthy company with employees who are knowledgeable about srinkler systems.

Thank you so much Pat for the kind words.

Anton from Oakville

Can't say enough good things about mike and his crew. We had very low water pressure and mike and his crew tried many things to get the system working right. I can't count how many times he returned to make sure everything was perfect. Fantastic service..

Randal from Toronto

The owners of Optimal Irrigation, Mike, Adrian, and Paul were a pleasure to work with. They were very professional, courteous, honest, and very detailed oriented.

They walked me through the entire process before doing any installation so I knew exactly what I was paying for. In addition they were very respectful of my lawn.

I would not hesitate to use them again and would definitely recommend them for any irrigation projects!

frank nicholas from Toronto

I was very pleased with Optimal. They were honest and the quality of their work was impressive. I have recommended them to all my neighbours. They installed a 20 head system on my front and backyard.

Irene Bujnowski from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I would recommend this company to anyone who requires an irrigation system. The young men which installed my system were professional polite, arrive on time for every appointment. They perform their duities in a timely and quick fashion.. A1 service. WOW customer experience.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Optimal Irrigation Corp.

Optimal Irrigation Corp. provides efficient and clean installation of automatic lawn sprinkler and landscape lighting systems coupled with courteous, speedy customer service. We pride ourselves on being helpful and knowledgeable in order to satisfy your irrigation and landscape lighting needs. We are fully licensed and insured.