Royalty Cleaning Solutions - No Longer in Business

House & Apartment Cleaning
TORONTO ON M4W3H8
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Royalty Cleaning Solutions - No Longer in Business

Reviews for Royalty Cleaning Solutions - No Longer in Business

Ted P in Markham
Ted P in Markham

window cleaning

I purchased a Groupon for their services. They made four appointments and never kept any of them. They redeemed the Groupon when they made the first appointment even before the work was done. A month later and after four rescheduleds, the work is not done and I am out the cost of the Groupon. DO NOT PURCHASE THEIR GROUPON OR EVER USE THEIR SERVICES.

Pierrette in Toronto
Pierrette in Toronto

window cleaning

I bought a Groupon to have my windows cleaned by Royalty Cleaning. They are slow to respond to messages and I have tried twice to book my cleaning service and it's twice now that I received confirmation that they are coming and no one shows up! Wast of my time and money.

More about Royalty Cleaning Solutions - No Longer in Business

The GTA's Premier Choice For Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services Leave the cleaning to us? Royalty Cleaning Solutions is proud to be the most dependable and reliable cleaning service in Toronto. We ensure that from top to bottom you home is spick and span. At Royalty Cleaning Solutions we are ...