HomeStars  >  Roofing in Edmonton  >  Reid's Roofing Ltd

Reviews for Reid's Roofing Ltd

Greg in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

We were looking to replace roof on our house for around a year. There are many places which offer this type of service in Edmonton. However, for somebody who has to do it the first time it is not easy to make this type of decision. The cost of reroofing and satisfaction are the two main concerns. Because advertisements of many roofing companies are very similar, we have decided to talk to neighbours and other people who had changed their roofs in the last two years. We got sometimes different opinions about the same roofing company from different people. Though, people’s opinions about Reids Roofing were always positive. Therefore, we have decided to hire them to change our roof and we are not disappointed. Jake came shortly after our phone call, inspected the roof, and explained what problems we should address replacing shingles. The quote we got was very competitive with quotes from other places. The work was scheduled and done in very professional way and the place was left clean. It was a pleasure to deal with them.

Shane H. in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Jake was very helpful with the quote and followed up quickly whenever I had a question. The crew arrived as stated and the work was done quickly. The area around the house was left clean and tidy. Will recommend for sure.

Gastone in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Reid’s Roofing did a fantastic job replacing my shingles on my bungalow. They were professional, honest and provided great value. They did exactly what they said they were going do and had great follow up. I would highly recommend this contractor.

Brad in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Reid's roofing performed beyond my expectations at all stages. The estimate and discussion of scope of work was carried out efficiently and with knowledge about products and options beyond a canned sales pitch. Peter was interested in providing the right products and service, not just securing the next project. When it came to pricing and delivery, Peter was again practical and honest with what he could accomplish. The execution of the work was timely, well done, clean, and efficient. I have 20 years of construction estimating and management experience, I have a very short list of sub-trades that I recommend: this company is now one of them.

Dustin White in Beaumont
1 review St. Albert, AB

Reid's Roofing was very professional and informative from start to finish. We were very impressed with the high level of customer service and workmanship.
When we received our pricing we were provided with all of the options available along with recommendations on various products. When we got out quote they provided us with a thorough inspection of the roof and timeline for it to be replaced. And they actually Went on our roof ! Reid's roofing was the only company that took the time to do so !The
others did not even go up . Reid's roofing is by far the best company that we have
used on various properties.Actually I would say that it was the best experience we have had with any contractor on our
property! It was a very comfortable experience and they did an excellent job.
If you want quality workmanship with outstanding customer service then Reid's Roofing it is!

Daryl in Toronto
3 reviews Pefferlaw, ON

We needed some additional eavestrough installed on our screened in porch plus a downspout relocated to accommodate a new deck.
We were concerned it was such a small job that it might be impossible to get a company to do it.
We found Reid's Roofing on Homestars and they had the best rating in our area. I sent them an email through Homestars and they contacted me the next day, set up an appointment and sent Paul to measure. They matched up the colour exactly and sent us a quote by email. The price was less than we expected so we booked an installation for the following week. Two fellows showed up on the day we were expecting them and had everything completed in a few hours as well as clean up. You wouldn't even know they were there.
We are 100% satisfied from beginning to completion of this project.

HI Daryl,

I believe your kind review was meant for Reid's Roofing Ontario Location. I have let Aaron and his team know and passed along your review! We are happy to see yet another happy customer within the Reid's Roofing family!

Jessica Reid- Edmonton

1 review Edmonton, AB

We have a steep cedar shake roof on a 100+ year old house. We had lots of problems finding a roofing company in Edmonton with know-how and willingness to replace that roof. Long story short, when Reid's estimator came up, he was outstanding, he took lots of pictures, explained the problem and proposed a very reasonable solution.

Once the work started, you could see the attention to detail and how experienced the workers were. The results are great, cost was exactly as estimated and the company even sent a prepaid postage envelope for payment. Everything about this company is top notch, Highly recommended!

Bart,

Thank you so incredibly much for the kind words! we are so happy to hear yo had such a wonderful experience, we are quite proud of your project! Its customer's like yourselves that keep our business going strong! Wishing you a fantastic rest of your summer !

Best regards,
Calvin & Jessica Reid

DwayneC in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I received nine quotes to have my shingles replaced. There were three quotes lower than Reid's but only by $50-$150 lower for a $7800.00 + GST roof. Reid's however was the only Owens Corning preferred installer which means that the Warranty I received was a 50 year non pro rated warranty. Having a non preferred installer, installer do the reroof meant that the warranty was cut considerably. Reid's included all of the extras in the quote, steel valleys new vents and turbo vents, drip trays, etc. Although I told them that I was in no rush they scheduled me in within a few weeks. Due to the rain they did not make it on the day that was set but Calvin (owner) kept in contact with me to let me know what was happening. The crew arrived on a hot Thursday morning and worked like crazy for several hours and completed half of the job. They were all very professional and experienced as they all knew what they were doing. When they were done for the day they packed up and left. No garbage or anything was left behind, very clean. I had bought a cooler full of pop and water and had it on ice for them but they did not touch it until day 2. They just worked. When we arrived home after the job was complete. the roof looked great, and again the yard was left spotless. Then a few days later Calvin shows up to inspect the final job which was unexpected but appreciated. I would highly recommend Reid's for your roofing project. Considering the additional warranty you get with the certified installer they were by far the best price and value out of the nine quotes. They are also certified installers for GAF and Malarkey but I wanted to go with the OC Durations after reading numerous reviews.

Dwayne,

We strongly appreciate your patience with the delay in starting your roof.Your business and great review is so kinda and will be sure to pass along to everyone here!

Thank again ad best wishes to you !

Jessica & Calvin Reid

Cheryl - south
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

We are extremely pleased with Reid's Roofing. Jake did a great job estimating the job and answering our questions. He also provided us with photos of the roof before and after the job which was a nice touch. The crew was excellent, thorough and fast. We went with Malarkey Legacy 50 year shingles so I guess we won't be able to comment on their quality for some time...:-) Cleanup was excellent - we haven't found a single nail! The only small complaint is that we had asked to be notified when the crew was starting the job so that my husband could be there and work from home. However, when my husband didn't receive a call, he called Reid's and was told the crew were on their way or already there. My husband was able to get home and the garage was already half-done which was fine.

Cheryl & Rob,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We apologize in the lack of communication of the exact start date but are happy everything turned out well in the end! We appreciate your business! you will not be disappointed with the shingles you have chosen!

Wishing you a fantastic rest of your summer!

Best Regards,
Calvin Reid

Walter in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Quality, quick, and efficient job done on our roof. Friendly and informative crew. Reasonable pricing and follow up was unexpected. Great communication prior to job and following completion. We would highly recommend Reids Roofing services to anyone requiring roofing.

You have hit all of our priorities when we are completing work for our customers. when we are completing any job we put all our efforts in to make sure it is done as if it was our own homes. we are pleased that you are happy with your service and appreciate you taking the time to put in a review.

All the best to you,

Calvin & Jessica Reid

More about Reid's Roofing Ltd

For over a generation, home and business owners in all Edmonton communities have relied on the expert roofing solutions provided by Reid's Roofing Ltd. Whether you need a new roof or roof repairs, or want to have a skylight installed, our team of fully trained experts will implement quality work that will exceed your expectations on schedule and on budget. All our workers are fully insured by the Workers’ Compensation Board, and all workmanship is backed by a 5-year warranty.

Whatever your roofing needs, give us a call today for a free no-obligation in home consultation ! We’re here to serve you, pick up the phone or email us today. We would be happy to hear from you!

Roofing Edmonton Roofing St.Albert Roofing Sherwood Park Roofing Morinville Roofing Fort Saskatchewan, Roofing Stony Plain, Roofing Spruce Grove, Roofing Beaumont Roofing Devon Roofing Leduc Roofing , Roofing Contractors Edmonton, Reroofing Edmonton, St.Albert Roof Leak, St.Albert Campbell Park, Roofers Edmonton, Edmonton Steel Roof, Steel Roofing