Academy Glass

Reviews for Academy Glass

harman_rai in Brampton
harman_rai in Brampton

Custom Glass cutting

I have used this company many times for custom glass cutting for table tops. Easy to deal with and also deliver in time. Location is close to my work so I saved on delivery fees and item I have ordered so for are small enough to fit into my car.

Horrible customer service

Trace of knife all over my window frame after repair glasses. Called Markam location, they ask for proof since it"never happen before"and she was very rude on the phone. Service as quick but not acceptable. Should least have a better attitude when you made some damage. Goodluck on this company.

Manny in Brampton
Manny in Brampton

Great custom shower

Academy glass did a great job on my custom shower enclosure, their office was very fast to respond to my inquiry and they were also professional in how they completed the job. Thanks

Steve from Etobicoke
Steve from Etobicoke

Wall Mirror

From three other companies I contacted, Academy Glass promptly replied to my inquiry, and provided a reasonable quote. Academy Glass made the initial visit for measurements, and installed the mirror within days!

Barry in Markham
Barry in Markham

Cost effective DIY glass pane replacement

Our house is more than 15 years old and the original double pane windows have mostly lost their seal. Decided to change the glass panes myself to save some money. Academy was willing to break open the old panes and transfer the internal grills to the new panes for me for $95 per pane. I took 4 or 5 in at a time on the days they told me they were running the machine to make the sealed windows. Saved a lot of money doing it this was as I changed more than 20 panes. Kristen was very friendly and helpful.

Arthar Smith from Markham
Arthar Smith from Markham

New Custom Storefront Glass Door & Installation

I recently got a new storefront glass for my store and this is the second time I went to academy glass do the job for me. The first time I installed the glass I had hired the same guys and they did a good job with excellent customer service. The first time there was some issues with the installation and I had called them to complain. They sent some guys right away to look at the issue. I like the way they handled their customer issues. Which is why I hired them again. This time they installed the glass door for me, with shiny new hardware. Love it. My store looks great. Any glass requirement, I go to academy glass. They're the best!

EMUU in Markham
EMUU in Markham
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Installed frameless glass shower door

Frameless shower door and install. Price was good. Supposed to be ready in 2 weeks. Had to call them at 3 weeks to remind them. Install was very professional and quick. Product looks great. Water was getting in under the glass. Didn't come with a sweep. Had to buy my own.

More about Academy Glass

Academy Glass brings a wide array of top-notch mirror and glass products for households as well as commercial purposes. Our emergency repair and replacement services are designed for the window glass, shower doors and so on. Contact us today to know more.