HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Calgary  >  Diamond Home Inspection

Reviews for Diamond Home Inspection

Yegor in Toronto

Egbert did a great job inspecting our two storey house. He is very professional and methodical in his approach, and found some interesting findings we would've otherwise missed. He was very thorough, and pleasant to work with.

Hari in Calgary

Egbert was a very skilled and knowledgeable home inspector. He was very friendly and funny at the same time. He explained all the little details about the house and was ready to answer all our questions multiple times. I would definitely recommend him for any one who wants to get a thorough home inspection done before buying a new house.

Hey Hari. Thanks for taking the time out from buying your first home in Calgary to write a review. It's helping people to better understand their home and appreciate that all homes need work. Hope that roof leak gets dealt with!

Seth

Egbert Jager is a highly skilled Home Inspector. This is the second time I am working with him and both the times his service was second to none and the inspection report very detailed.
He is very friendly, witty and is always ready to answer your questions and educate you in the process. I will definitely recommend him for any one who needs a high quality inspection.

Many thanks Seth. Education is such an important part of inspections. Buying a house is buying a job; I want you to understand what I'm seeing so you can decide what you're buying.

henders

Egbert did a very thorough and thoughtful inspection of an older house we were considering. He was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend!

Thanks for the review guys! Pretty awesome to find so many square feet and so much garage space in the inner city. Enjoy your home!

Mz.Forbez in Calgary

I was so happy we had Egbert do our home inspection. We were given a very short frame of time to get the inspection done and he was very flexible to meet our needs. Egbert was very friendly and upbeat the whole inspection and his jokes were definitely a high light. The inspection was very thorough and he took time to explain all issues and minor concerns that might come up. He even sent us a write up with photos of everything he took note of. We have been using that write up as a check list for fixing up our home.

The attic opening was too small to get into, and there is a deck over living space that he was unable to get to in the inspection. He asked us to let him know if we ever opened either up, so he could come take a look (even if it was just to satisfy his own curiosity). It made us feel like he genuinely cared about us as clients. I will definitely be referring friends and family to Egbert if they need a home inspection.

Glad to help you figure out how big a.job you were buying. And thank you for the great review. I look forward to seeing you again to help review the attic spaces!

He was very quick but very thorough. He explained ever details to us and made sure we understood what was being inspected. The inspection report came back during the evening on the same day, which is surprising for how much information he had written in the report. The report had photos, diagrams, explanation, everything you need to know about your house. He was just all around a nice guy too. A very enjoyable and educational experience.

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review, it was nice to come back from vacation and find this! Its easy to work with a great couple like you two. \\enjoy your new home!

Allison in Calgary

Egbert was very personable and knowledgeable. He went through the house from top to bottom as well as outside. He is extremely thorough and tells you what is typical, unusual, and also what is good about each area. His inspection report was very detailed and included pictures for reference. He was easy to reach, pricing was fair, and made the daunting task of a home inspection as prospective buyers more enjoyable than we expected. Highly recommended.

Thanks for taking time during the busy buying process to write a review Allison. Always happy to help first time home buyers understand 'the job they are buying'. Enjoy it, I that second BBQ area will get lots of use!

Egbert went through the property from top to bottom with us and he explained all his finding. Were able to ask questions and were given answers that were honest and could be easily understood. As first time home buyers, we found this extremely helpful and really appreciated it.

At the end of the inspection we realized that we spent almost 4 hours going to tough each corner of the house. The report we received the next day was detailed and included pictures for reference. It was easy to read and had lots of information and recommendations.

We were extremely happy with the service we received and would happily recommend Diamond Home Inspection to anyone looking for a house inspection.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review amidst the chaos of 'buying a job'! Glad I could help you with this process. It was great to meet you both.

Kristan and Ken from Calgary

Had Diamond in to help troubleshoot humidity in basement. Egbert was very friendly and easy going. Although no definitive source of the humidity was discovered, some unnoticed issues were pointed out by Egbert. Thanks to the extra pair of eyes, we will be rectifying these deficiencies.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Glad I was able to provide some help/direction.

Haibin
1 review Chestermere, AB

I hired Diamond Home Inspection to inspect a 4 year old home I was buying. Egbert was friendly and easy to deal with from the start. He did a very through job of inspecting the house, since it was such a new home, there wasn't any serious issues. But he did find plenty of small but important issues to be addressed.

What impressed me the most is what came after the inspection. I still kept the report from my previous home purchase. The inspection was done by Ameri-Spec. And the report was just a very general and useless one that doesn't have any details. The report that Egbert sent me was far superior. It detailed every issue and what's recommended for each issue. It even has pictures. He also answered my questions and sent a RecallChek report for all the appliances in the house.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the work and the excellent report he provided.

Thanks for the review Haibin! I'm at a loss for words... and you know that doesn't happen much. Haha. It's nice to do an easy to inspect and write up house like yours once in while! Enjoy.

More about Diamond Home Inspection

When you are buying a house you are buying a job. Invest in a Diamond Home Inspection and make an informed choice when buying your new home.
I am committed to providing the best inspection experience for my clients. I have a background in construction, internationally recognized training, national inspector association affiliations and a thirst for continued education.
Registered, Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and I love my job!