Diamond Home Inspection

Reviews for Diamond Home Inspection

Tim M.
Tim M.

Conducted home inspection as part of my conditions to purchase a new home

The inspection Egbert completed was thorough, easily understood, and very beneficial! I appreciated his attention to detail and the points he identified in his report. The whole process was extremely easy to work through, and I was able to make an informed decision to purchase my home. I would recommend Egbert and his services to other folks looking to have a home inspected prior to purchase - it’s worth it!

Many thanks for taking the time during this chaotic time to write such a positive review, Tim. I strive to make this a positive process and am grateful I was able to provide you what you needed.

I hope you and Hazel enjoy your new home.

Carmi in Oyen
Carmi in Oyen
1 review Castor, AB

Home Inspection

Egbert was very friendly, professional and extremely thorough. He made the nerve-wracking experience as a first time homebuyer less stressful. We were very impressed with the meticulous yet easy to understand report. We definitely recommend him to everyone who is in need of inspections. Thank you Egbert!

Hey Carmi, Tha KS so much for the review. That was certainly an interesting inspection! I know, I know... Clients want a boring... Sorry, pleasantly uneventful,... Inspection. But I certainly enjoyed trying to figure out all that was going on with that 1929 house!

Tanya from Calgary
Tanya from Calgary

Diamond Home Inspection
Beddington
Calgary
AB
T3K 2A8

I reviewed a lot of home inspectors before deciding on Diamond Home Inspections. Almost all of the reviews were positive and once I spoke with Egbert on the phone, I knew he was a good fit for me.
He was courteous, explanatory, and knowledgeable, and spent a lot of time answering my questions and walking me through his work. He made sure the job was done right, despite the time needed for some of the areas. The report was given to me in a very timely manner and was very thorough.
I highly recommend Diamond Home Inspections. Get your silly 'dad-jokes' ready, because Egbert will be good company during your inspections!

Wow. I'm very greatful for your kind words. I enjoy my work and want everyone to understand the job they are buying. I look forward to working with you in the future

Ckelbert in Calgary
Ckelbert in Calgary
1 review Hanna, AB

New house purchase

Egbert made this home inspection a lot less daunting. He was extremely thorough, patient in explaining things to me and very willing to answer all my concerns and questions. He’s professional and yet, puts you at ease with humour and being very personable. Would. It hesitate to recommend Egbert or to hire him again.

Many thanks for your kind words. Buying a home can be a both exciting and stressful time. I want every Homebuyer to be aware. Everything is fixable, and no home is perfect.

Madison
Madison

Haysboro Home Inspection

Great inspection services. He was more than happy to answer any questions and stayed well past the 3 hour mark to discuss the findings. He also took my phonecall later on a Friday to help discuss an issue right before we closed our deal.
I should also note that I tried to buy the extensive inspection and was dissuaded by Egbert based on the age and condition of the property. After the inspection I am glad that I didn't go for the extensive one and he saved me a couple dollars instead of taking a few extra. Very professional.

Many thanks for taking the time to right a review. You rock too! :D
I enjoy my job and after inspection service is all part of the (lower priced) package too!

C M in Calgary
C M in Calgary

Detailed, thorough, experienced - a definite gem!

We were seeking a detailed, fair, and honest inspector and we received all that, plus more. Egbert is very detailed oriented, organized, and knowledgeable. There was no limit to his time as he made sure we understood everything he pointed out, never feeling hurried. The detail in his report, with photos and easy to understand verbiage, was much appreciated. He identified key concerns and helped us after the fact to focus on the important aspects. We are so happy we stumbled upon Egbert. He is most definitely worthy of 5 gold stars. He even got us to chuckle with a few of his groaners, I mean jokes. Simply put, he rocks!

So glad to have met you and been given the opportunity to work with you on this project! Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It means so much when my clients don't keep me a secret.

Deana in Calgary
Deana in Calgary

Pre sale home inspection

Egbert and Diamond Home Inspection was suggested to me by my realtor. From the moment Egbert phoned to set up the appointment to the moment he finished the inspection, he was pleasant, informative and professional. As first time homebuyers he was exceptional, answered any and all questions we had and took the time to explain and talk with us about what he was finding throughout the inspection. I would definitely recommend his services and will use him again if I need further inspection services.

I am always grateful for the chance to work with first time buyers. You're enthusiasm is infectious, and reminds me what I like about my career. Feel free to call or write if you have more questions! And thanks for the review.

Layne and Dave  in Calgary
Layne and Dave in Calgary

Best home inspection

Was very thorough. I do not think there was a square inch of this home that he did not inspect. Was an extremely hot day but that did not stop him from making sure he checked the attic. I highly recommend this company for a home inspection. The only area of service that needs improvement are the jokes. Terrific customer service. Will use him again for any future inspections.

Thanks very much Layne. Dave is very knowledgeable and it was a pleasure to talk with him about the solutions and not just about the problems we saw in Langdon.
I am always accepting new material for my collection so send the jokes when you get them!

Amarbir Gill in Calgary
Amarbir Gill in Calgary

Home inspection

It was a plesure working with egbert. He was very thorough and explained everything while taking a look. I will definitely use him whenever i need an home inspection in future.

Thanks for taking some time during the chaos of home buying to write a review. I think you've got the plans under control and I suspect we'll be working together for a long time!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

You won't find a better home Inspector anywhere

Diamond Homes saved me from buying a home with multiple issues, a home which later got flooded out due to the concerns pointed out by Diamond Homes. Though I still need a home and another home inspection, I know that I can rely on Diamond Homes to provide me with piece of mind for my next purchase. Thanks again.

So glad you called to get an inspection! Sometimes things just work out: we needed to be there that day to see what was going on. Look forward to seeing you at the next one.

More about Diamond Home Inspection

When you are buying a house you are buying a job. Invest in a Diamond Home Inspection and make an informed choice when buying your new home.
I am committed to providing the best inspection experience for my clients. I have a background in construction, internationally recognized training, national inspector association affiliations and a thirst for continued education.
May is Deck Safety Month. Be sure to get a deck inspection before the summer entertainment season!
Getting you shingles replaced and want to be sure it was done right? Include an inspection as part of the contract, and Call for a roof inspection before you make final payment.
Registered, Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and I love my job!