Diamond Home Inspection

Diamond Home Inspection

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Diamond Home Inspection

Home Inspection

Owe Egbert Jager a debt of gratitude after Comprehensive Inspection (of my Townhouse condo ); which was a much needed (& previously dreaded) “health check” , 10 years in. A true font of knowledge and professional of the highest caliber, most affable and genuine, Egbert provided a top notch home inspection . He managed to bring a sense of humanity to the experience – during less than humane weather conditions (26°!) . The report (issued the very same day) , is extremely thorough , helpful , and empowering.

Paul
Paul

Home inspection

Egbert is by far the most knowledgeable and best inspector I have dealt with. I purchased the comprehensive package and was very impressed with the level of knowledge and detail he had on the home installation techniques, and best practices. Definitely recommend!

Natooshkie in Calgary
Natooshkie in Calgary

Home Purchase Inspection - Incredible!

Egbert was an exemplary inspector, and he showed my partner and I just how in-depth home inspections are meant to be. Not only did we receive a same-day report, but also received peace of mind in a process with so many moving parts. Home-buying is NOT easy, but we found a lot of relief in Egbert's recommendations. He is concise, detailed, takes his time, and thoroughly explains all costs and all benefits. He also saved us quite a few dollars on potential repair costs, and suggested ways we could improve our new home in a cost effective way. All in all, wonderful experience with Diamond Home Inspection. We will be exclusively using them and can't recommend them enough.

Pre- Sale Home Inspection

Had Egbert inspect my home prior to putting house up for sale to ensure there were not any issues that would prevent or discourage the final sale.
He was very thorough in his inspection. He didn't even hesitate climbing his ladder to the roof while it was raining and snowing at the time.

Ali
Ali

Home Inspection

I hired Egbert to do a home inspection of a home I recently purchased. I would insist no one should look any further, he was an absolute gem of a human being. knowledgeable, patient, funny, and very professional. The best part of Ebgert in my opinion, is he took the full 3 hours to do the inspection, and he didn't overlook anything in the home. Which made me feel I got a full bang for my buck. Great guy overall and will definitely recommend him to family and friends. Thanks a lot Egbert, and wish you all the best in you endeavours.

T in Edmonton
T in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Wonderful

May 2021-The home inspection by Egbert was not only very thorough, Egbert was very professional and took the time to explain and teach what he was doing as well. He goes on the roof and in the attic and was able to catch a serious issue for us which could have otherwise been passed over. His report was completed very fast and included everything which he went over during the inspection. Very personable, professional, thorough.
He tells great jokes too!
Would definitely use him again and would definitely recommend him 100%

Purchase of New Home

I hired Egbert to do a home inspection of a property I was purchasing. He was both professional and entertaining.
He was thorough in his inspection and took the time to explain his findings and answer any questions I had. He also made me feel comfortable with his numerous jokes.
I checked out a couple of other home inspectors and his rates were the most reasonable.
I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a home inspection done.

First time home buyer
First time home buyer

Home Inspection

We had our home inspection done by Egbert. Before we started the inspection, he took the time to review how he would proceed. Instead of glazing over information, he explained what he was doing and looking for every step of the way. Additionally, he was very patient and happy to answer our questions and concerns. What impressed us about Egbert was his thoroughness and expertise. He provided us with a detailed report within 24 hours of the inspection and took the time to meet with us via zoom to discuss his findings. As first-time home buyers, we felt more knowledgeable and confident about our expensive purchase, our home. Given his personable nature and his professionalism, we would highly recommend his services.

Garrett in High River
Garrett in High River

First Time Buyer Home Inspection

Egbert was great as a home inspector. Fast response and great communication. He explained all the costs and processes up front and the purpose of the inspection. Explained things to a first time home buyer. Would recommend to anyone buying their first home.

Here & There in Maple
Here & There in Maple

Home inspection

I used Diamond for my first home inspection in Conventry Hills. Egbert was really professional and very good at his job, he tried to explain everything to me during the inspection. I really recommend him to anyone who is looking for good home inspector.

More about Diamond Home Inspection

COVID PROTOCOLS IN PLACE - Get it inspected - safely!

When you are buying a house you are buying a job. Invest in a Diamond Home Inspection and make an informed choice when buying your new home.
I am committed to providing the best inspection experience for my clients. I am responsible for giving you an understanding of the scope of the work that you are looking at buying. Some of that depends on how it was built, some of that depends on how well it was maintained/renovated. I perform a visual, non-invasive inspection of the condition of the home, so you can make an informed purchasing decision. Using my training, tools and experience to read the story of how the home was built and how it was maintained. Every house will have "issues", doesn't matter if it is a "new" house or a "used" house. The question then becomes - so what? Is this a major problem now? Is it something that will only get worse or is it something that is no longer changing? Is it is a big deal or red herring? Some of the answers will depend on you, your patience, ability, monetary situation and/or your plans for the home, others- like safety issues, are self explanatory.
I have a background in construction, internationally recognized training, national inspector association affiliations expert tools and a thirst for continued education.

May is Deck Safety Month. Be sure to get a deck inspection before the summer entertainment season!

Getting you shingles replaced and want to be sure it was done right? Include an inspection as part of the contract, and Call for a roof inspection before you make final payment.
Registered, Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and I love my job!