HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Calgary  >  Diamond Home Inspection

Reviews for Diamond Home Inspection

Amarbir Gill in Calgary
Amarbir Gill in Calgary

Home inspection

It was a plesure working with egbert. He was very thorough and explained everything while taking a look. I will definitely use him whenever i need an home inspection in future.

Thanks for taking some time during the chaos of home buying to write a review. I think you've got the plans under control and I suspect we'll be working together for a long time!

You won't find a better home Inspector anywhere

Diamond Homes saved me from buying a home with multiple issues, a home which later got flooded out due to the concerns pointed out by Diamond Homes. Though I still need a home and another home inspection, I know that I can rely on Diamond Homes to provide me with piece of mind for my next purchase. Thanks again.

So glad you called to get an inspection! Sometimes things just work out: we needed to be there that day to see what was going on. Look forward to seeing you at the next one.

Leslie
Leslie

Home inspection

Egbert is a professional home inspector who walked me through the house inside and out explaining the equipment and maintenance status and requirements. He provided me a detailed written report within 24 hours. I would highly recommend Egbert and diamond home inspections.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review Leslie. I do appreciate it. There's always 'stuff', whether you're buying new or used, but I think you'll find you didn't buy that big of a job. :-D

WDB
WDB

Calgary Home Inspection

We hired Egbert to do a home inspection for us. He did a great job, was thorough, and was honest about what he believed was a genuine concern vs. things that might appear to be scarier than they actually are. The final report was very readable and we appreciated the format and size of it. Egbert has a good understanding of building products and processes and we learned a lot in the time we spent with him.

Thanks for the review guys! Glad I could help you with this next place for the family. I think you'll manage it quite well. Enjoy!

L.Hanna in Calgary
L.Hanna in Calgary

Calgary Townhouse Inspection

Egbert did a fabulous job of inspecting my townhouse. He was thorough and provided a report the same day. I would highly recommend his service to anyone looking to get a home inspection completed!

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review during the busy home buying process! And thanks for holding my ladder so I could get a close up look at the shingles.

Yegor in Toronto
Yegor in Toronto

House Inspection

Egbert did a great job inspecting our two storey house. He is very professional and methodical in his approach, and found some interesting findings we would've otherwise missed. He was very thorough, and pleasant to work with.

Many thanks for the review! It's always fun when we find the unexpected... Okay. Maybe fun for me. But now you know!

Hari in Calgary
Hari in Calgary

Calgary Home Inspection

Egbert was a very skilled and knowledgeable home inspector. He was very friendly and funny at the same time. He explained all the little details about the house and was ready to answer all our questions multiple times. I would definitely recommend him for any one who wants to get a thorough home inspection done before buying a new house.

Hey Hari. Thanks for taking the time out from buying your first home in Calgary to write a review. It's helping people to better understand their home and appreciate that all homes need work. Hope that roof leak gets dealt with!

Seth
Seth

Home Inspection

Egbert Jager is a highly skilled Home Inspector. This is the second time I am working with him and both the times his service was second to none and the inspection report very detailed.
He is very friendly, witty and is always ready to answer your questions and educate you in the process. I will definitely recommend him for any one who needs a high quality inspection.

Many thanks Seth. Education is such an important part of inspections. Buying a house is buying a job; I want you to understand what I'm seeing so you can decide what you're buying.

henders
henders

Home inspection

Egbert did a very thorough and thoughtful inspection of an older house we were considering. He was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend!

Thanks for the review guys! Pretty awesome to find so many square feet and so much garage space in the inner city. Enjoy your home!

Mz.Forbez in Calgary
Mz.Forbez in Calgary

Home Inspection

I was so happy we had Egbert do our home inspection. We were given a very short frame of time to get the inspection done and he was very flexible to meet our needs. Egbert was very friendly and upbeat the whole inspection and his jokes were definitely a high light. The inspection was very thorough and he took time to explain all issues and minor concerns that might come up. He even sent us a write up with photos of everything he took note of. We have been using that write up as a check list for fixing up our home.

The attic opening was too small to get into, and there is a deck over living space that he was unable to get to in the inspection. He asked us to let him know if we ever opened either up, so he could come take a look (even if it was just to satisfy his own curiosity). It made us feel like he genuinely cared about us as clients. I will definitely be referring friends and family to Egbert if they need a home inspection.

Glad to help you figure out how big a.job you were buying. And thank you for the great review. I look forward to seeing you again to help review the attic spaces!

More about Diamond Home Inspection

When you are buying a house you are buying a job. Invest in a Diamond Home Inspection and make an informed choice when buying your new home.
I am committed to providing the best inspection experience for my clients. I have a background in construction, internationally recognized training, national inspector association affiliations and a thirst for continued education.
May is Deck Safety Month. Be sure to get a deck inspection before the summer entertainment season!
Getting you shingles replaced and want to be sure it was done right? Include an inspection as part of the contract, and Call for a roof inspection before you make final payment.
Registered, Certified, Bonded, Licensed, and I love my job!