A.P.I. Alarm Inc

trinity in Winnipeg
trinity in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Home protection

I had Fluent , now the largest dealer of API , come and evaluate my existing Vivint system . They quickly pointed out the need for a monitored CO closer to the family quarters . I was upgraded to a new panel , and had a water leak sensor added in a difficult spot at no charge . On top of this , they lowered my rate ! I had a problem a month later , they told me it would be just over a week for service but the service guy called me the next day as he was in the area . And they are Canada's fastest growing alarm company . Great job !

Donore Place in Winnipeg
Donore Place in Winnipeg
1 review WINNIPEG, MB

Alarm system

I had bad experience with API Alarm, poor service, and unprofessional when it comes to dealing with their customers. API Alarm is done with you once you signed on the dotted line. Do not expect them to live to their promises either.