Spara Construction

Review for Spara Construction

Cyprise from Markham
Cyprise from Markham

Painting/backsplash

I needed to paint my house, install kitchen backsplash, repair some trim & floor damage and to clean up the built-in entertainment unit before I put my house on the market. James of Spara Construction was responsive, on time, responsible, and gave me the information I needed about design and products to make the best decision for this quick renovation. I am happy with all the sub-trades he brought into my home. Everyone who worked on my house was professional and kept my houes as clean as possible, even though I have vacated the house to avoid having to live through a reno. I am especially appreciative of Jame's effort to squeeze our job in before the holidays, and I contacted him last minute due to the fallout of my previous contractor. He was honest and clear about what he could get done before the holidays and what will delay until after. I am not trying to make him out to be some hero, but the fact is he was open and communicative, which allowed me to make the best decisions given the circumstances and allowed me to be back in control of the timeline of my upcoming sale of the house. I am thoroughly satisfied with the work done and with how I was treated. He will be asked to work on my new home once it's closed.

Adel in Thornhill
Adel in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Warehouse Renovation

Spara did a beautiful job renovating our warehouse. From start to finish they were very professional with the cost and estimate and informed us of all details. There were no hidden costs and they did not increase costs as they went by(like some other contractors). We were extremely pleased with the service and craftsmanship and would definitely use them again.