MFC Used Office Furniture San Diego

James Freeman from Poway
James Freeman from Poway
1 review Poway, CA

Great source for used office furniture in San Diego

We discovered the MFC Office warehouse in San Diego and decided to stop by and check it out. By the time we left, we had bought several truckloads of used office furniture, which MFC Office delivered the next week. We saved a ton on quality office furniture.

Lisa from San Diego
Lisa from San Diego
1 review San Diego, CA

After going out of business MFC Liquidators were there to help me with ease

Unfortunately my company suffered some hardships and we had to go out of business. I’ve been lucky enough to not have to go in the red and I didn’t want to just throw all of the office furniture away or go through the hassle of advertising it for free. When I found out that MFC Liquidations actually makes sure that less than 5% of the furniture goes into the landfill, it made me feel good about contributing to the green movement. It didn’t take them long at all and they took everything and gave me cash.

More about MFC Used Office Furniture San Diego

Save 75% on used Herman Miller, Steelcase, Teknion, Kimball, Hon and Allsteel used office furniture. San Diego used office furniture, used cubicles, used desks, used office chairs, used conference tables at amazing prices from MFC used office furniture San Diego.
Looking for Furniture pros in Poway?