Tile & Stone Contractors

Pavel K.
Pavel K.
9 reviews Caledon, ON

Second project with Dmitri

It is my second expirience with Tilestars. We were replacing old tiles and adding new ones in the front hall and powder room. Job completed on time. Dmitri was OK to work around my time schedule on Saturday and Sunday. Tiles look great! Strongly recommend for future projects

Eric in Mississauga
Eric in Mississauga

Stairs landing from carpet to tiles

Very knowledgeable and very transparent!
Broke it down to me where my money was going and I felt very comfortable and confident after .
Also did I mention the work was amazing and fast !!
I will definitely use them again !!!

JRToronto in Lytton Park, Toronto
JRToronto in Lytton Park, Toronto

Re-grouting of stone tiled shower with epoxy

Saw recommendations on Home Stars. Dmitri was responsive, totally customer focused, professional, friendly and meticulous. We were extremely impressed by his professionalism, his honesty, and his workmanship. His attention to detail was amazing. Wish we’d known of him when we had our contractor build the shower in the first place! Would have saved us a lot of aggravation! FIVE stars to Dmitri from Tile Stars!

Mike S.
Mike S.

The best contractor I've ever used

I had Dmitri in to do the backsplash in my kitchen, tile the floors/tub/shower in the main bathroom, and tile the floor of a laundry room. The walls in the bathroom had some issues I was aware of in terms of stability, and Dmitri took care of this no problem and made the wall rock solid as a foundation for a beautiful tile job. The workmanship was amazing and I have no reservations recommending him to anyone who is in need of high quality tile work!

However, that's not even the reason I am giving him a perfect rating. What makes Dmitri so exceptional is that he helped me immensely with the renovations I am doing, out of the goodness of his heart! He saw that I was struggling to finish up work that needed to be done on a tight timeline, and ON HIS ONE DAY OFF came back to my home and spent an entire day helping with painting, of all things! Did I mention he did this without even asking for payment? Never in my life have I encountered a contractor that would do something so out of scope at his own expense to help out a customer. Dmitri will take care of you, that I can say for sure. Amazing guy!

Peggy in Downtown Toronto
Peggy in Downtown Toronto

Amazing backsplash installation

I chose this company based on the HOmestars reviews and am so glad I did. Dimitri is a great person to work with. He is very organized and professional (and patient) and also a fine craftsman. Our new tile backsplash is so beautiful.

Catherine in Mississauga
Catherine in Mississauga

Kitchen Backsplash

Dimitri and Vasio did a fantastic job installing subway tile backsplash. Dimitri was Very fast to call me back and came the same day to price the job. Literally a couple of days later Dimitri and Vasio arrived and did an excellent job of protecting everything before starting the job. There was an issue with the existing drywall not being flush but Dimitri quickly removed it, added strapping and installed a new piece of drywall. We are so happy with the tiling and the clean up. Dimitri is very friendly and professional. 10/10 for Dimitri and Vasio! I highly recommend them !

Hi Catherine

Shilpa in Toronto
Shilpa in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen backsplash

I had dimitri install the Avenzo backsplash purchased from Lowe’s. I chose the frost grout which dimitri recomended. Overall I am very happy I went with tilestars to install my backsplash who I found through homestars. Dimitri was very quick and answered any questions had prior to the install. On the day of the install dimitri and his helper came on time, covered the floor and countertop. The backsplash looks great and I would definitely use him for future projects. If you want peace of mind from start to finish I would definitely reccomend him. Thanks dimitri

Hi Shilpa

We always thrive to make customer happy

Michael Schneider from East York
Michael Schneider from East York

Floor Tiles and Backsplash

Bravo. A job well done. We are so pleased with Dmitri's tiling of our kitchen and front hall. His work is first class and he is very responsive to any of our requirements. All the work was completed on time and he is very meticulous with with his work. Dmitri really knows about tiling and will make recommendations that are sound and true. He and his co-worker, Vasilios, are really nice and always willing to please.

Sincerely,

Debra and Michael Schneider

Hi Guys

Will never forget
Great pleasure to work with you

Ian
Ian

A Splash of Customer Service with this perfect Backsplash!

From the first time I spoke with Dmitri, I could tell he was a consummate professional. But more importantly, he was someone who genuinely cares. Cares about answering all of your questions. Cares about providing a fair quote. Cares about walking you through the process step by step. Cares about working to your schedule. Cares about the craft and execution he puts into every job. And cares about your full satisfaction. From beginning to end, I had the utmost confidence with Dmitri and his team, and they did not disappoint at all. I was extremely pleased with the job, and on top of that, he finished it in 1 day, rather than the initially projected two.
I highly recommend Dmitri and Tilestars, as they aim to please and won't stop until you're 110% satisfied!

Dave WG in Brampton
Dave WG in Brampton
25 reviews ,

Still Great after all these years

Got Tilestars name from Homestars 5 years ago and they did an outstanding job of removing and replacing all the tile in a kitchen, breakfast area, bathroom, hallway & mudroom. Lots of nooks, corners and odd angles but never a problem. Based on that experience we had them back in December this year to do a smaller job of removing existing carpeting and replacing with a membrane and large format tile in a 4 season sunroom. Once again detailed estimate in writing, started on time, finished on time even working on Sunday to make sure project was ready for Christmas. No problem with challenges, obsessed with details, on time and very neat and tidy. They also have relationships with many suppliers so able to get substantial discounts on tiles - speak with Dmitri before purchasing your tiles. Dmitri was once again a delight to work with and consummate professional. What more could a homeowner ask for.

Hi Dave

Look forward working with u again

Dmitri

More about Tilestars

With over 10 years experience, Tilestars has successfully completed hundreds of projects throughout Toronto area .Our skilled staff work on both new and remodeling jobs and display the finest quality workmanship. Our projects include commercial and residential jobs involving ceramic tile, slate, marble,glass tile, for kitchens, baths, foyers, sunrooms, and patios. We are GTA's award winning tile installers and tile finishers. We look forward to working on your next tile project. Your project is our showroom!
Feel free to get your free estimate

416-8253359