Tilestars

Tile & Stone Contractors
Mississauga ON L4W 4H4
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in North York  >  Tilestars  >  Tiling throughout home
Emily C.
Emily C.
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tiling throughout home

Dmitry and his team were great to deal with, and very concerned about ensuring we were 100% satisfied with the work. Tilestars completed work throughout our house, from slate fireplace surround, to kitchen and bath backsplashes, to floors throughout our bathrooms and laundry room. Dmitry is contentious about the quality of his work, and recommended the Schluter waterproofing system to us, which was very cool and we were happy to know about it. I was always amazed that Dmitry was able to remember all my grout colour selections! We presented some challenges to Tilestars, and nothing was a problem. We worked together to find solutions to any logistical challenges. Tilestars also has great partnerships with tile stores throughout the GTHA with excellent discounts, which helps a lot. We really appreciated working with Dmitry. He's very personable and was very transparent with us. I would definitely recommend Tilestars to others!