Richmond Hill ON L4E 4H8

Reviews for Bishop Roof Repairs

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair

I heard dripping in the basement by the furnace after a rainstorm. After googling "roof repairs in Richmond Hill" I found a listing for Bishop Roof Repairs. Easy to understand website - called and left a message - Paul returned my call within hours and offered to drop by on a Saturday. He took pictures of items that needed attention while on the roof and showed me potential areas where rain could seep through. He came back on Sunday and completed the repairs as rain was in the forecast for Monday - the repairs passed the rain test. Thank you Paul.

You're very welcome ! And thank you for the positive review and the opportunity to help you.

Saj in Toronto
Saj in Toronto
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Roof repair

We called Bishop Roof Repairs in regards to our home as we had a few shingles missing. Once Paul came by he not only replaced the missing shingles he also inspected the roof and brought to our attention other areas that needed to be looked after as well. He had taken pictures to show us what areas needed to be looked after and explained to us in detail what the issue is and what we need to do to resolve it. Once the job was completed he then showed us an after picture of what he has done and what it looks like now. We were extremely pleased with his knowledge, service and quality of work. We would highly recommend Bishop Roof Repairs to anyone looking for an honest person with years of experience who can get the job done the first time!

We’re extremely thankful that he was able to spot the other areas as this could have resulted into a bigger problem for us in the future.

Thank you for your services and expertise.

You're very welcome, Saj !
And Thank You for your recommendation !!
Sometimes even new houses with new roofs require some attention. At least now you're ready to weather the storms.

Peter D in Richmond Hill
Peter D in Richmond Hill

Roof Repair and

I called Bishop Roof Repair twice and both times Paul was at my home within 24 hours. The first time a section of shingles had blown off. No other company I called would even deal with a job this small. Luckily I found Paul's company online. The repairs were done in less than 2 days. Two years later and I still cannot tell where the new shingles are it looks so seamless. The 2nd time I had a leak in a tricky corner part of the roof. There were no obvious signs of damage. I called Paul again and the next day he was on my roof. He saw a few spots that had separated in the flashing and a couple other possible points of entry. (he also inspected his previous repair). We have had a few bouts of rain since and the roof hasn't leaked.
Bishop Roof Repair is a great company and Paul is a Great guy to deal with. He is the only person i call anymore for roof issues and I will happily recommend him to friends and neighbors .
Thanks Paul

Glad I could help, Peter, and so glad to hear you no longer have water dripping in your living room.
Thank you for your recommendation !

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof repair

My new house roof is about 4 years old and shingle are blowing off by the wind storm a couple months ago. I have searched reputable roof repairers over the internet and the homestar website. nobody really wants to come for the repair unless they change the whole roof, even though I told them it's a new house and roof is only 4 years old. Paul is the only one actually called my cell phone and willing to come on Sunday to take an inspection (for a fee because I live in North Oshawa and it was out of his service area) and see if it can be repaired on the same day.
He came as he promised. Took an inspection and show me all the work need to be done. he replaced all the missing shingles as well as all other loose shingles. He also resealed all other place that can cause leak in the future and exposed roof nails. Took about 40 min to 1 hour for the job and charged reasonable repair fee. Definitely will call Paul back if any roof work need in the future.

Thank you very much.
I've assessed hundreds of brand new roofs on brand new houses and surprisingly they seldom pass inspections.
Glad to help you,
BishopRoofRepairs

Melissa from Richmond Hill
Melissa from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Extremely thorough assessment of my roof

Paul did a roof assessment on my home and carried out necessary maintenance to ensure my roof is waterproof. He was very thorough and clear about what he was doing. He provided me with photos and reported my roof's issues to me. His explanations were great and I'm super comforted in knowing my roof is safe from leaks right now!

Getting a roof assessment or inspection is the smart way of finding out what's going on with your roof. In your case, Melissa, we addressed several small issues before they became bigger ones. Glad to be of service and Thank You!

Gayle, Midtown
Gayle, Midtown
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Best roofing company ever!

I called Paul Bishop on two occasions, once for a roof repair and once for a downspout repair both times he did great work. He has alot of experience and knows what he is doing. When you call him he promptly shows up at your house to assess the situation. I would recommend him without hesitation. He's also friendly and easy to deal with.

Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendation !!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repair

Excellent company. Feel very lucky to have worked with Paul for my roof repairs. This is the second time I called him and he came right away and fixed the roof tiles that had come out due to the recent strong winds.
The first time, Paul fixed our chimney as water had leaked through.
These problems had stemmed from the previous roofer who did not do a good job when we had our roof replaced.
I was especially impressed that Paul takes pictures of the roof problems and shows us exactly the problem on the roof; he then takes a picture after he has completed the work. How else is a home owner going to assess the situation.
I am confident now that we should not run into any problems anymore.
Thank you Paul!

My pleasure as it's always nice to work for nice people. Thank you !

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing Repairs

Impeccable work, trustworthy, tons of experience, and overall just a great guy! Paul will always be my go to guy for any future roof repairs. He is a true professional and I can't say enough good things about him! Highly recommended!

Wow, thank you, Ian, for your great review !
It was a pleasure doing business with you and now that your shingles have been properly replaced after the wind storm, you're good to go !

Yana in Toronto
Yana in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

leaking roof. damage repair

Called back right away and came over same day to inspect and was able to fix the problem right away. We had water damage and had to replace a part of the wood, re shingled, sealed and caulked many parts of the roof where is was starting to come apart. Very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. Will certainly keep in contact for future projects.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad I could help.

Elen
Elen

Roof repairs

Paul was extremely helpful, he identified the problem, explained me in details what my options were. He offered a temporary fix right away, it worked beautifully with next day rain- no leak. He advised regarding long-term problems and referred me to the right company to deal with them. Thank you very much!

You're very welcome, Elen ! Glad I could help you, thanks !

More about Bishop Roof Repairs

Bishop Roof Repairs is a roof repair company whose reputation is based on it's ability to trouble shoot residential asphalt roof issues or problems. Bishop Roof Repairs uses this experience (over 25 yrs) in it's roof maintenance, repair and inspection services. Our roof repair services include roof leaks, shingles blown off, animal damage, leaking bathroom or roof vents and much more. Experience makes a difference. Proudly serving Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Markham, Vaughan, Maple, Aurora, Newmarket and surrounding areas.