HomeStars  >  Roofing in Richmond Hill  >  Bishop Roof Repairs

Reviews for Bishop Roof Repairs

Gayle, Midtown
Gayle, Midtown

Best roofing company ever!

I called Paul Bishop on two occasions, once for a roof repair and once for a downspout repair both times he did great work. He has alot of experience and knows what he is doing. When you call him he promptly shows up at your house to assess the situation. I would recommend him without hesitation. He's also friendly and easy to deal with.

Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendation !!!
Paul Bishop

Roof repair

Excellent company. Feel very lucky to have worked with Paul for my roof repairs. This is the second time I called him and he came right away and fixed the roof tiles that had come out due to the recent strong winds.
The first time, Paul fixed our chimney as water had leaked through.
These problems had stemmed from the previous roofer who did not do a good job when we had our roof replaced.
I was especially impressed that Paul takes pictures of the roof problems and shows us exactly the problem on the roof; he then takes a picture after he has completed the work. How else is a home owner going to assess the situation.
I am confident now that we should not run into any problems anymore.
Thank you Paul!

My pleasure as it's always nice to work for nice people. Thank you !

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Roofing Repairs

Impeccable work, trustworthy, tons of experience, and overall just a great guy! Paul will always be my go to guy for any future roof repairs. He is a true professional and I can't say enough good things about him! Highly recommended!

Wow, thank you, Ian, for your great review !
It was a pleasure doing business with you and now that your shingles have been properly replaced after the wind storm, you're good to go !
Paul Bishop

Yana in Toronto
Yana in Toronto

leaking roof. damage repair

Called back right away and came over same day to inspect and was able to fix the problem right away. We had water damage and had to replace a part of the wood, re shingled, sealed and caulked many parts of the roof where is was starting to come apart. Very nice, professional, and knowledgeable. Will certainly keep in contact for future projects.

Thank you very much for your kind words. Glad I could help.

Elen
Elen

Roof repairs

Paul was extremely helpful, he identified the problem, explained me in details what my options were. He offered a temporary fix right away, it worked beautifully with next day rain- no leak. He advised regarding long-term problems and referred me to the right company to deal with them. Thank you very much!

You're very welcome, Elen ! Glad I could help you, thanks !

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bedroom leak

My husband and I woke up to find stucco from our ceiling falling on our heads. I called Bishop Roof Repairs. They came and fixed the leak on the hottest day of the year. Wonderful service and I would recommend them highly.

Thank you very much.
Your chimney flashings (metal at the bottom of a chimney that ties into the roof shingles) were causing the leak and the replacement of them solved the problem !

annescott
annescott

Roof repair

Arrived on time and assessed the situation thoroughly and professionally. The work was completed and we are leak free! We've already recommended Bishop Roof Repairs to our neighbour and they too are completely satisfied!

Thank you very much, Anne. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband.
Solving your roof leak was a bit like 'finding a needle in a haystack' which, in this case, was finding nails that were put in the wrong place on some shingles !

lasertek.on
lasertek.on
1 review Newmarket, ON

Roof Repair.

My neighbour in the back of my property noticed considerable damage to my roof obviously caused by animals. I was referred to Bishop Roof Repairs by another contractor who had done work on my house. I called Bishop Roof repairs that evening and left a message describing my situation . He called me me that evening within an hour of the message I left, and told me he would come over the next day in the morning to take assess the job as we were expecting rain that evening. He gave me a reasonable quote for the job, I agreed to the price, he went to get the materials necessary to do a good job, and had the job complete by mid afternoon. When he had the job complete, he took some pictures of the completed job, and emailed them to me so I could see the quality job that he had done. I arranged to have payment ready by the next morning, he dropped over to my shop to pick up payment for a job well done.

Thank you !
The animals damaging your roof were raccoons. They tore off roofing shingles in a few areas but most notably around a roof vent. Fortunately we got it all fixed up before the rain came.
Glad that you liked my work and that I got to help you out.

Pawan
Pawan
2 reviews , ON

Animal Damage on roof

I realized that I had animal damage on my roof near pipes. Water was coming inside with rain. I called Paul based on friend recommendation and he immediately responded and came to my house with all equipments. He fixed the problem and provided me before and after picture on same day. I was impressed with quick response and workmanship.

Thank you, Pawan.
The animals causing the damage on your roof were squirrels. They chewed up a thin band of rubber on your bathroom stack pipe to get access to your home/attic. Their damage allowed water/rain to go easily into your living quarters.
Glad I could be of assistance,

David in Richmond Hill
David in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great company to deal with. Very professional

Great company to deal with.
Came on time did a great job easy to deal with.
Professional and well priced
I recommend them for any roof job you would have.

Appreciate your positive review, David !

More about Bishop Roof Repairs

Bishop Roof Repairs is a roof repair company whose reputation is based on it's ability to trouble shoot residential asphalt roof issues or problems. Bishop Roof Repairs uses this experience (over 25 yrs) in it's roof maintenance, repair and inspection services. Our roof repair services include roof leaks, shingles blown off, animal damage, leaking bathroom or roof vents and much more. Experience makes a difference.