Lehman Plumbing

Reviews for Lehman Plumbing

Cheryl L.
Cheryl L.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen sink not draining/backing up

Called Lehmann Plumbing regarding a kitchen drain that was clogged and backing up. They sent someone out within a couple of days who solved the problem with a pressure flush system (initially tried fixing using an auger, but this didn't work). The staff, both in the office and at my home, were friendly and personable. Work area was cleaned up very well afterwards. Price was reasonable and exactly what was quoted. Would highly recommend this company. Glad to have my sink draining again :)

Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
Blaine Hamilton in Edmonton
15 reviews Edmonton, AB

Cleanout trap clogged

Got a nice call from my wife while up north, kitchen and bathroom sinks were not draining, plunging made no difference. Call to these guys had someone out the next morning, found the cleanout on the main drain line clogged. Good service, expensive.

Joel in Edmonton
Joel in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Plumbing

They did the plumbing for our house. They did a great job. They were quick and efficient. They were very friendly and professional. They kept our house clean and they were foursome. I am happy with the work and would use them again in the future.

Don in Edmonton
Don in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Sump repair

i have used them before. They are great. They get the job done fast. I called them and they cam our immediately. I very satisfied with the work done. I would use them again and would recommend them