Master Metal Men

Reviews for Master Metal Men

PattyC in Etobicoke
PattyC in Etobicoke

eavestroph replacement very good

Excellent job by Italo and Master Metal Men in replacing my eavestrough. They were on time, professional, courteous and had good suggestions for my house. They were clean and were trustworthy. Thanks for the job well done.

Thanks a lot

Patty

Lada from Toronto
Lada from Toronto

Stand behind their work!

Italo is a consummate professional, and a true gentleman who stands behind his work. His crew replaced all the soffits, eavestroughs and downspouts on our home during a renovation 3 years ago and did an excellent job. Their workmanship was impeccable and they left a clean site afterward. There was one minor problem that arose after the first rain, and he was quick to resolve it immediately, with no fuss! Three years later, I called him as a drip had developed in a front corner. He arrived at my door the next morning, fixed it (it took about an hour), explained it all to me, made suggestions for future maintenance and kindly waved me off when I asked him what I owed him for the visit. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He is trustworthy and stands behind his work 100%. I wish all tradespeople were like him! A true gem.

John Darracott in Hamilton
John Darracott in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replace roof and skylights

I cannot recommend this company too highly. Of three companies that provided quotes, Italo was one of two who actually measured the roof, the only one to spend three hours showing samples of materials. The work was carried out on time and the clean-up meticulous.
Very satisfied with the result and the price.

designs_by_nina
designs_by_nina

Roof, windows, siding, eavestroughs

Master Metal Men
416-520-6894
90 Judge Rd
Toronto
M8Z 5B4

Replacement of roof shingles, replaced 7 windows, insulated dormer and installed composite shingles, as well as replaced eavestroughs. Italo was amazing and did impecible work. He is trustworthy, reliable, amd very personable.

quook in Toronto
quook in Toronto

Whole-house eavestrough replacement

Italo and his team removed our aging, broken eavestroughs and replaced them with a good, solid, properly-engineered system quickly, efficiently and at a very reasonable cost. He made great suggestions to re-route our rain barrel and overflow, sourced a colour-matched divertor for it, and added extra (colour-matched) flashing to cover over where the new eavestroughs left old soffits exposed. Best: no more waterfalls! Next best: seeing Italo teach his younger staff on the job, about how and why the work should be done to a high standard. Our house looks- and works- great!

Diamond Roofing
Diamond Roofing

eavestrough, elbows fixing

Have used italo for a few eavestrough replacements from Diamond Roofing. Italo has reasonable pricing, great workmanship, clean, organized, most of all realiable to get the job done, fast and correct.
Have never had a complaint about Master Metal Men work. Keep up the great work in the business.
Lorrie - Diamond Roofing

Steve
Steve

Gutter Replacement - Several Properties

I have used Italo several times over the past few years, including referring him to family. I recently hired Italo to complete the replacement of gutters on two of my properties.

As always, he provides an excellent service. From the quotation process to the final product, the service is flawless and customer satisfaction is huge on his list.

I will continue to hire Italo for all my eavestrough, fascia, roofing and siding needs.

Kathy in Bloor West Village
Kathy in Bloor West Village

Custom Eavestrough Work

I had an issue with rain runoff at the back of my house. Whenever there was a heavy rain, the water would overflow at a corner and come down like a waterfall. This caused damage to my deck. I made sure that my eavestroughs were cleaned twice a year. I called Master Metal Men and Italo came promptly and assessed the situation well. His crew installed a bigger eavestrough and downspout, fixed the slope of the eavestrough and installed a deflector at the corner. There have been several heavy rains since the work was done and I'm happy to say that the problem has been fixed! I also appreciated that Italo could fit in this work after another job which meant that I didn't have to wait long for the work to be done.

Kathy, thank you so much for taking the time to review our work. Recommendations from our customers provide the best advertising we can get. Thank you, Italo, Master Metal Men.

Jasmine Yeung in Toronto
Jasmine Yeung in Toronto

Removal and installation of eavestroughs, soffits, fascias, aluminum cladding around windows

We'd read reviews of Master Metal Men on Homestars and gave them a call in late December. Italo came on December 31st as we mentioned we were currently having the roof done and needed aluminum work done ASAP. He went up on the roof to check out everything that needed to be done. He was very knowledgeable, explaining why and how the work needed to be completed and how much time it would take. Not only was he the most thorough quote we received, his price came in at half the cost of the other quotes. He was able to start the job within three weeks and the results were amazing. Excellent workmanship - and very thorough - when he found rotting wood behind the eaves, he ran to get wood and charged us a minimal price for quite a bit of unexpected carpentry work. It has rained a handful of times since our work was done and we were thrilled to see how well our new eavestroughs work. Cosmetically, it's definitely the best aluminum work on the block and we would 100% recommend Master Metal Men to anyone needing metal work done.

There is no better reward. Than a happy satisfied client. We will continue to strive to find ways to further improve our skills. Our goal is to become the number one company in Toronto, When it comes to any metal work or cladding and custom roof work.
From all of us at Master Metal Men.com - Thank You for your Business..

Family in Leaside-2215
Family in Leaside-2215

Removal and Replacement of Aluminum eaves trough, soffit, facia, downspouts

Italo is the company owner and works on site with two other men. They are very polite, considerate, and professional. The work was done with a lot of care and precision, and in a timely fashion. Italo listened carefully to our needs and provided excellent suggestions. He had custom colours, the latest materials. We got the quote from the top dog on this website for the same material and same job and Italo came in at about half the cost. Recommended to friends who are also very happy with their work. They did an extremely clean job. Don't hesitate, these are the guys you're looking for!

Thanks for the endorsement. It is always great to hear from our customers. Our goal is to provide quality work for a reasonable and fair price. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Sincerely, Italo, Master Metal Men

More about Master Metal Men

Serving Metropolitan Toronto and the GTA.

Master Metal Men provides complete weather protection for your home or business.

We specialize in designing and installing custom Eavestroughs, Fascia and Soffit systems, Roofs, Window and Door Flashing, and Siding.

We provide total solutions for protecting your home or business from cold, heat, rain, snow and wind.

"We keep the weather outside....outside"

Call today for no obligation assessment of your needs.