Gutters & Eavestroughs

Reviews for Master Metal Men

Cindy in Etobicoke
Cindy in Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Eavestrough, soffit, fascia, removal of awning, installation of potlight by electrician

Master Metal Men is the first and last quote you'll need for eavestroughs!
Italo Mascoso of Master Metal Men is a true pro and a very nice gent. He came out and provided a clear, comprehensive, and very reasonable quote. His quote was about half the amount quoted by another company, and included much more in the way of the services involved and the products to be installed. When I asked him if I could look at his colour chips again a few days after he came to do the quote, he very graciously offered to come out and drop these off. He was also able to accommodate me in terms of scheduling; he was able to work around particular days which would and would not work on my end.
The work began promptly the day he said it would. The crew that came were very nice and polite, and they all took obvious pride in their workmanship. Their attention to detail was thorough. In particular, their ability to solve dilemmas posed by individual structures stands out in my mind as one of their greatest strengths. For example, I have a porch on the back of the house that was built in such a way that the eavestrough could not go over it along the back of the house. As a result, every other company I consulted suggested they would have to run a downspout from the house across the air and down the garage. When I told them that that would be an eyesore that would be a dealbreaker for me, they said that it was really the only option. After hearing the same opinion so many times, I grew resigned to the notion. But Italo never seemed daunted by this, and never even suggested it would be necessary. Instead, he and his crew came up with an elegant, simple solution which seems obvious to me now that I see it, but no one else even considered. He ran a downspout on an angle along the edge of the back porch in such a way that he had it drain into the porch's eavestrough. Brilliant! And aesthetically, the appearance of the back of the house,, as a result, more than exceeded my expections; it surpassed them. Also, my leaning garage posed its own problems, but they got the troughs working wonderfully!
Master Metal Men works with an electrician, and, as such, a potlight was readily installed the same day as the rest of the work was done. it looks great!
Little extras, like a seam along the front fascia, are a visual delight.
Cleanup, also, was scrupulous.
I would recommend this company to anyone!

Thank you for the review. We always work to provide quality work at a reasonable price. We very much appreciate you taking the time to comment on our services.

Italo, Master Metal Men

russ in Mimico
russ in Mimico
9 reviews Etobicoke, ON

siding and roofing on addition

Italo is the nicest guy you will ever have the pleasure of doing business with. His crew were on time, polite and worked quickly and efficiently. They did the roof first and returned when we were ready for them to do the siding, sffit, fascia and eaves. Job was finished perfectly and on time. Cost was exactly as he had quoted. He almost always answers his phone and calls back if you have to leave a message. I would reccommend Italo and his crew to anyone.

Thank you for the kind words and endorsement. At Master Metal Men we always strive to offer great service and value for money. And it always helps to have great clients too.

Regards Italo

RD in TO
RD in TO
1 review 2, NS

Sheet metal work

Assisted Review

I have contracted Master Metal Men 3 times for both very large jobs and the very small. In all occasions the quality surpasses any expectations. What really amazes me is the attention to detail that is far beyond any other sheet metal sub I have worked with to date. I will be a reference for Italo and crew any day

Thank you for taking the time to write about our services.

Italo

J Amin
J Amin

Eavestroughs

Assisted Review

I just want to thank you and your crew for the wonderful job done at my mom's and my place. The staff were very professional and efficient. Both jobs were done in the expected time frame and on budget.

My parents had to do their eves troughs and your company was recommended to us. The quote was so reasonable that I decided to do some work at my own house that was not pressing. My parents and I are very satisfied. We will continue to use Master Metal Men in the future and will not hesitate to recommend your service to others.

Thank you for taking the time to write about our services.

It is very gratifying when one of our clients takes the time to comment. Hopefully we will be able to provide service again in the future.Thank you so much for thinking so highly of us!

If your family and friends have need of our services rest assured we will provide the same level of service to them. Again many thanks.

Italo

More about Master Metal Men

Serving Metropolitan Toronto and the GTA.

Master Metal Men provides complete weather protection for your home or business.

We specialize in designing and installing custom Eavestroughs, Fascia and Soffit systems, Roofs, Window and Door Flashing, and Siding.

We provide total solutions for protecting your home or business from cold, heat, rain, snow and wind.

"We keep the weather outside....outside"

Call today for no obligation assessment of your needs.