Master Metal Men

J Amin
J Amin

Eavestroughs

Assisted Review

I just want to thank you and your crew for the wonderful job done at my mom's and my place. The staff were very professional and efficient. Both jobs were done in the expected time frame and on budget.

My parents had to do their eves troughs and your company was recommended to us. The quote was so reasonable that I decided to do some work at my own house that was not pressing. My parents and I are very satisfied. We will continue to use Master Metal Men in the future and will not hesitate to recommend your service to others.

Thank you for taking the time to write about our services.

It is very gratifying when one of our clients takes the time to comment. Hopefully we will be able to provide service again in the future.Thank you so much for thinking so highly of us!

If your family and friends have need of our services rest assured we will provide the same level of service to them. Again many thanks.

Sincerely,
Italo

Sincerely,

Master Metal Men

More about Master Metal Men

Serving Metropolitan Toronto and the GTA.

Master Metal Men provides complete weather protection for your home or business.

We specialize in designing and installing custom Eavestroughs, Fascia and Soffit systems, Roofs, Window and Door Flashing, and Siding.

We provide total solutions for protecting your home or business from cold, heat, rain, snow and wind.

"We keep the weather outside....outside"

Call today for no obligation assessment of your needs.