Danmer Custom Shutters Los Angeles

Shutters & Blinds
8000 Woodley Avenue VAN NUYS CA 91406
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Van Nuys  >  Danmer Custom Shutters Los Angeles

Review for Danmer Custom Shutters Los Angeles

Catherine Foster from Van Nuys
1 review Van Nuys, CA

I am sitting here, looking at my new Basswood hardwood shutters. They are truly beautiful. We picked a wood finish to make them really stand out in our home which has dark wood accents throughout. These are heavy duty shutters, not the flimsy junk we saw from other shutter companies (not to mention, but they rhyme with 3 day blinds). My kids told all their friends, hey look at our fancy new shutters and one of their parents already called and stopped by to look. I think she is going to call Danmer custom shutters Los Angeles for some of her own. I wonder if I get a finder’s fee..haha?

More about Danmer Custom Shutters Los Angeles

Since 1976, Danmer uses innovative technology to install our magnificent plantation house shutters, fitting any shape window and door. Danmer can match any home décor. At Danmer Shutters Los Angeles, we have designed plantation shutters, wood shutters and interior window shutters in Los Angeles for 35 years.