Miko Clean

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M2J 2Z6

Reviews for Miko Clean

Couch Cleaning

Wonderful service, my couch is looking and smelling brand new! I would recommend Mike to anyone looking for his services. Amazing work guys thanks! Good pricing too!
Great attitude and very kind.

Danial in Toronto
Danial in Toronto

Carpet cleaning

Great service by Mike and his team. He is a professional who knows what he is doing. My carpet looks brand new again. I will make use of his services more often.

Neda in Toronto
Neda in Toronto

House cleaning

I ‘ve had my carpet and full house cleaned by Mike a few times.His service is excellent and the price is fair. I would definitely recommend him .

Rita in Brantford
Rita in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Family room and front door carpets

Great job! Have been dealing with Miko cleaning for about 5 years and have had always great results! Very kind, respectful, fast service and dependable. Totally recommend them and would not hesitate to deal with him again!

Dirty in Toronto
Dirty in Toronto

restaurant tile cleaning

thanks to mike and his team for cleaning our restaurant tiles they look like brand new. I would definitely recommend them. i called mike in the morning and the job was done afternoon fast and friendly staff .

Couch and carpet cleaning

Thank you so much for your great services . They cleaned everything in my home very good. I would recommend it to anyone who looking for carpet and couch cleaning.

rug cleaning

I had a terrible experience with this company. Cleaning was not great and my rug was broken after they cleaned. The worst thing was, they were not honest and tried to deceive me by saying that my dog bit it. I still paid them in full by cash and they promised to email me back receipt but never did. What an awful experience with this company!

nimaomid from North York
nimaomid from North York
1 review North York, ON

carpet and upholstry cleaning

We had our carpets and chairs cleaned by this company recently and are very pleased with the service. It was done professionally and is not comparable with what we had before. We couldn't imagine our carpet being cleaned so well and I'm sure it was due to use of high tech tools plus experienced staff. Highly recommended.

More about Miko Clean

Carpet Cleaning, Area/ Oriental/ Persian Rug Cleaning and Tiles/ Grout Call 416-817-5919 for a FREE ESTIMATE and SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. Call Miko Clean® for superior cleaning and spot removal. We use equipment that provides actual steam for a thorough cleaning. Steam cleaning is actually recommended by most carpet manufacturers. Our ...
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in North York?