Miko Clean

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Toronto ON M2J 2Z6

Reviews for Miko Clean

rug cleaning

I had a terrible experience with this company. Cleaning was not great and my rug was broken after they cleaned. The worst thing was, they were not honest and tried to deceive me by saying that my dog bit it. I still paid them in full by cash and they promised to email me back receipt but never did. What an awful experience with this company!

nimaomid from North York
nimaomid from North York
1 review North York, ON

carpet and upholstry cleaning

We had our carpets and chairs cleaned by this company recently and are very pleased with the service. It was done professionally and is not comparable with what we had before. We couldn't imagine our carpet being cleaned so well and I'm sure it was due to use of high tech tools plus experienced staff. Highly recommended.

More about Miko Clean

Carpet Cleaning, Area/ Oriental/ Persian Rug Cleaning and Tiles/ Grout Call 416-817-5919 for a FREE ESTIMATE and SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT. Call Miko Clean® for superior cleaning and spot removal. We use equipment that provides actual steam for a thorough cleaning. Steam cleaning is actually recommended by most carpet manufacturers. Our ...