HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Cambridge  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Darrell from Mississauga

These guys installed the windows faster than expected, and were very professional. They were extremely courteous to my family as we went about our day, and the final product was excellent. I'd highly recommend their services to friends.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Darrell! It's always great to hear our crew treat your home like their own.

JP

We love our new door and working with Eco Choice was easy, and they were competitive in pricing.

They delivered all that they promised and the process and installation was seamless.

I would recommend them and use them again.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review!! Enjoy your new door.

Smilingsun

The final result is fantastic! My husband and I are very pleased with the quality and work. The workmanship of the windows is outstanding . The installers worked efficiently and diligently throughout the process.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate that you are pleased with your new windows!

Asrat

The project was to upgrade my windows. The installer did everything to my satisfaction. They clean the scene and on time.

Job Price

Thank you for your review Asrat. Hope you enjoy your new windows.

Jing G.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

The sales Terry Brown is very patient, professional and nice. I knew nothing about the material and door installation, Terry explained
everything to me very well. The technicians Alex & Alex 2 showed up on time, they are very polite and professional. They cleaned
all the garbage and vacuumed the debris. Very good service!

I got double wrought iron doors. Beautiful! Like its very much!

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review Jing. We are glad to hear your experience with us was great from beginning to end. Enjoy your new doors!

stephanieseeley
1 review Bowmanville, ON

The whole process with EcoChoice was stress free. The finished work exceeded our expectations. Workers were nice, efficient and cleaned up after themselves.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review Stephanie. Enjoy your new windows!

dimitellme

The gentleman arrived on time, made minimal mess while removing the old door then promptly cleaned up. The new door has been in place since Feb, it looks and works great.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review!

Al
1 review Pickering, ON

great job, great guys, worked steady, answered questions, explained things, cleaned up. The door looks great , even the postal lady stopped to get a card for a new door.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review!! Enjoy your new front door.

AaronDidIt

The work was done cleanly and efficiently. The guys were meticulous and they cleaned up after themselves. My new door looks like a million bucks.

Thanks for the review Aaron,
We are glad we could meet your expectations!

Satapon in Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Replaced 7 windows opening and custom sized patio door. Terry was the sale person that came to give the estimate, he was very nice and professional. I was honest with Terry that I need to get some more quote and he was okay with it and didn't push me to sign right away. It took me 2 weeks to get quotes from other companies and I never felt bullied by Terry to sign like I did with some other companies. The quote from Terry ended up being the lowest anyway. As for installation, Olek? and his team did a great job. They wanted to do it over 2 days to make sure the work is done right which I appreciate. I was not home to supervise because of work but when I get back at night, the place was neat and clean. Definitely recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Satapon!
We are glad we could make this process as easy as possible. We hope you enjoy your new windows and patio door.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors in Toronto and GTA.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors, North American Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors.
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.