HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Cambridge  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Darrell from Mississauga

These guys installed the windows faster than expected, and were very professional. They were extremely courteous to my family as we went about our day, and the final product was excellent. I'd highly recommend their services to friends.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Darrell! It's always great to hear our crew treat your home like their own.

AaronDidIt

The work was done cleanly and efficiently. The guys were meticulous and they cleaned up after themselves. My new door looks like a million bucks.

Thanks for the review Aaron,
We are glad we could meet your expectations!

Satapon in Waterloo
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Replaced 7 windows opening and custom sized patio door. Terry was the sale person that came to give the estimate, he was very nice and professional. I was honest with Terry that I need to get some more quote and he was okay with it and didn't push me to sign right away. It took me 2 weeks to get quotes from other companies and I never felt bullied by Terry to sign like I did with some other companies. The quote from Terry ended up being the lowest anyway. As for installation, Olek? and his team did a great job. They wanted to do it over 2 days to make sure the work is done right which I appreciate. I was not home to supervise because of work but when I get back at night, the place was neat and clean. Definitely recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Satapon!
We are glad we could make this process as easy as possible. We hope you enjoy your new windows and patio door.

mlee

The installation was done very well. Installers did a great job cleaning up after themselves.
Reason for 4 stars is I wish they asked me what trim I wanted before installing. But I'm partially to blame because I assumed trim wouldn't be included.

Job Price

Thank you Michael for your input. We have taken your experience as a learning moment and will take step in the future to make sure these options are explained thoroughly before installation.

Natalie

We received four quotes and Eco Choice's price was competitive. Gabriel the sales associate was very friendly and knowledgeable, and was willing to come out for a quote in the evening which we appreciated. Had a bit of a hard time booking a measurement appointment (several back and forths, the guy ended up surprising me when he arrived). We're ultimately very happy with the workmanship. Installation was booked for two days but got done in one day which was great. One quibble... we signed the paperwork in mid/late November and were very excited to get our new stuff. We knew installation would be after Christmas, but did not expect to wait until late February. Bottom line, the windows and doors are good quality and installed well for a fair price. We would recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you Natalie for the recommendation! We do apologize for the delay as the our window & door manufactures close down for a 3 week winter break at the end of December to mid January. We are glad though that you are pleased with both product and installation.

Jessica in Toronto

Eco Choice did a great job meeting our needs for new windows for most of our house. Their quote was very competitive and their customer service friendly and efficient. The final product and installation was up to expectations.

Job Price

Thank you Jessica! We truly appreciate your review and are glad that we could meet your expectations.

M&LMarch in Toronto, Ontario Canada

This was a huge investment for us. We wanted to be sure we chose the right company for the job. Vinyl Pro and Eco choice were informative, courteous and professional. Yes, there were corrections needed after the installation, but the turnaround was quick and they made sure it looked better than the first attempt. Thank you!

Job Price

Thank you for your honest review! We are glad that we could fix your issues in a timely fashion.

As a newer home owner, this was my first time working on a project to get windows replaced. I was happy with the process with Eco choice both in getting the free quote and the install which took from about 930am to 6pm. They were recommended to me by a friend and after working with them I would recommend them as well.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation! We are glad we could live up to your expectations.

anagpetrova in CONCORD

Amazing job!
We loved our new windows.
The guys came just in time, replaced our windows and did very good and professional job with the new ones.
I'll totally recommend Eco Choice Windows & Doors to anybody who need that kind of service.

Thank you !

Job Price

Thank you for the review Ana, we are glad to hear you are happy with your new windows. Thank you for the recommendation!

hurrymomscoming
1 review Kitchener, ON

The workers showed up on time and were quickly at work at taking off the awnings and old windows. It took a total of six hours to complete and do a pretty good job of cleaning up afterwards.

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We hope you enjoy your new windows.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors in Toronto and GTA.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors, North American Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors.
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.