Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Cambridge  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

B MOFFAT from Unionville
B MOFFAT from Unionville

New Window Installation

From the beginning to completion of the job, everything was explained in detail as to how the windows are constructed and the replacement of my 9 old windows .Terry was very detailed selling the windows and offered good constructive ideas on the types of windows we should
consider. The installer team of Alex and Omar were so organized and extremely careful removing the 35 year old windows and installing the
new windows. Alex and Omar were exceptional in completing the caulking and capping of the new windows with workmanship quality.
I strongly recommend you take a good look at Eco Choice Windows
for your modern replacement windows.

Thank you Bill for your very detailed review and recommendation! We are so glad to hear about your positive experience with Eco Choice. Enjoy your new windows.

Williams Family in Glen Morris
Williams Family in Glen Morris
0 reviews Glen Morris, ON

New custom windows and a patio door

The windows are AMAZING and our new patio sliding doors are equally amazing. They make our house look appealing and they are very effective in their ease of use. The 2 workers were professional, thorough and polite. They cleaned up after themselves. When we redo our kitchen we will be definitely using Eco Choice Windows and Doors again. I would hjghly recommend this company and the sales man Terry Brown again.

Thank you for your glowing review! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Patio door replacement

Eco Choice replaced our broken patio doors. Service was very prompt and professional. Mike, their installer worked quickly and cleaned up all areas when finished. We are very pleased with the quality and workmanship displayed by this company.

Thank you for your review! Enjoy your new patio door!

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

Doors

My townhouse was really started to look run-down. I heard about Eco-Choice from a friend (who saw a post on a facebook page). I met Gabe who showed me their beautiful doors and came to my home to provide a quote. I instantly felt comfortable and trusted his views on what I needed to revitalize my place. The installers came and were very efficient - ensuring that every door was installed perfectly. I cannot even express how happy I am with the new doors! They are beautiful, have reduced the sounds from the outside and will reduce my energy costs. What a difference - night and day from my old ones! Absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Gabe and his crew in a heartbeat. Thank you thank you thank you !

Thank you for your review and recommendation Carol! The doors look beautiful!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

front and back door

This experience has had many positive elements for me, first off I got a 30% discount due to the home show promotion. This brought my estimate 4000 dollars below another reputable competitor. The installers did not shy away from taking the windows back to the stud around my angelrock exterior which the other reputable company would not do. Alexander communicated clearly his arrival time and details of any hiccups during the process. When he said he was going to do something he did what he said he was going to do. He was sincere and eager to please and sacrificed time with his family to make sure he did not rush the job when he had to work into the weekend to complete it. I was impressed with his level of commitment, sincerity and attention to detail. He and his crew member exceeded my expectations several times, especially by covering flaws around my doors with their materials in a very complementary fashion. Alexander was approachable when I had concerns and explained when I required it. Cleanup was very thorough and I quickly came to trust during the process that I had put my faith into the right installation company. Thank you Ecochoice!

Thank you for your amazing review! We are glad we could exceed your expectations and are delighted that your experience was positive from start to finish.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Windows and Doors for home

We are extremely happy and pleased with the results and the process was very easy thank you to your company.
The two fellows who came to install were amazing. They were polite, respectful of the property and cleaned up well.What was advised before ended up being exactly what was delivered. I would have your company back any time to work at my place

Thank you for you lovely review Peter. We pride ourselves in not over promising and under delivering. We hope to work with you again in any future projects. Enjoy your new windows and doors!

Gina in Ajax
Gina in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Front Entrance Door Installation

I was very impressed with the service I received from Eco Choice Windows & Doors. From the sales rep, Terry Dillon, who answered all my questions regarding the difference types of options available, to the installer MIKE. Mike was exceptional and should be commended for a job well done. His work was outstanding and even cleaned up after the job was done. I am really pleased with our new entrance doors and would definitely recommend your company to my family and friends.

Thank you for your review and recommendation Gina! We always love hearing from happy customers. It's really awesome to hear your experience with us from sales to install was exceptional.

S.hsu
S.hsu

Custom home

Alan is very easy to work with and deliver & install on time. The door and windows quality are great too!

Thank you for review Sharon. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Heather from North York
Heather from North York

New windows and Door with Ech-Choice

Had a very positive experience with Eco-Choice from the estimate with Terry to the install with Alex and his team. We had a 2 day install - day 1 was for the Windows and day 2 was for the Front Door. They arrived when they said they would and work was completed on time. The new windows have made a big difference for bringing in a nice breeze into the rooms and look great. At the end of each day, everything was cleaned up and the garbage was taken away on the final day. I have no complaints for the whole process. Highly recommend.

Thank for the kind review Heather. Glad we could me it a positive experience for you. Enjoy your new windows and front door.

Jillian in Etobicoke
Jillian in Etobicoke

Beautiful Windows

I contacted three companies and ended up going with Eco Choice. Augie the sales guy is amazing; informative, friendly and not pushy at all. I've already referred him to 3 people. We did have a couple of hiccups with the order but the windows were manufactured quickly with Urii and George doing our entire house in 2 days going above and beyond to make sure that everything looked perfect. A little bit more of a heads up about the prep and mess might have prepared us a bit more but we survived. I was leaning towards vinyl but ended up with wood and am very happy with the end product.

Thank you for the kind review Jillian, enjoy your new windows and thank you for the recommendations.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Award Best Of Homestars 2017 & 2018 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC, Window Wise
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.