Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

B MOFFAT from Unionville
B MOFFAT from Unionville

New Window Installation

From the beginning to completion of the job, everything was explained in detail as to how the windows are constructed and the replacement of my 9 old windows .Terry was very detailed selling the windows and offered good constructive ideas on the types of windows we should
consider. The installer team of Alex and Omar were so organized and extremely careful removing the 35 year old windows and installing the
new windows. Alex and Omar were exceptional in completing the caulking and capping of the new windows with workmanship quality.
I strongly recommend you take a good look at Eco Choice Windows
for your modern replacement windows.

Thank you Bill for your very detailed review and recommendation! We are so glad to hear about your positive experience with Eco Choice. Enjoy your new windows.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Window installation

The installation workers for the window installation project were very friendly and explained everything well. They did a very proper job and overall, we were very happy with the results.

Gord S.
Gord S.
1 review North York, ON

double garden door

Excellent experience, starting with the sales person and ending with the installer. The sales guy came on time, was quite knowledgeable, not pushy and offered good advice and suggestions. The price was competitive too. The installer was very professional, on time, courteous, and very experienced. This made for a quality installation and a overall a great job. There was no mess left behind and everything was as discussed and agreed upon. We are very pleased with everything and would definitely recommend Eco Choice Windows and Doors anytime.

Thank you Gord for the kind review and recommendation. Enjoy your new Garden Door.

krysta
krysta
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front door replacement

From the original call with Alan to our installer Michael, I was really happy with our front door replacement.
I was given a plethora of choices between door styles, materials, colour etc. Alan even went out of his way to perfectly match our new door's colour to our existing garage door.
Our installer Michael is truly an artist. He took such care with every bit of the install, everything was aligned beautifully and he had all the tools required to complete the job perfectly. He even left me a small bottle of touch-up paint (should I ever scratch the door in the future).
I'll definitely use Eco Choice again, and refer them to friends & family!

Thank you Krysta for your very detailed review and recommendation! We are so glad to hear about your positive experience with Eco Choice. Enjoy your new door.

Adrian in Vaughan
Adrian in Vaughan

Replacement windows

Great team of people. Our windows were installed with brick to brick installation without any issues and they look great. We even had some custom work being done to a couple windows/sliding door and they were able to work well with our other team to get the job done. Would highly recommend eco choice windows to anyone looking to replace their windows with energy star efficient windows

Thank you for the kind words Adrian. It was a pleasure to work with you on your window and doors replacement project.

Lil in Toronto
Lil in Toronto

Sales pitch promises, unhappy client

I used Eco Choice because it was recommended by my realtor. Their prices were very reasonable and they carry quality windows. However my experience wasn’t completely without its problems. When the sales person, Gabriel came the first time, about 8 month before we decided to get the windows done, he had offer to also improve the look of our faux window. We decided, like many people, to do our windows right after we found out about the rebate program and reached out to Eco Choice. They came back, gave us a great quote. We were very excited. I reminded Gabriel about the faux window he had mentioned 8 months prior and the said they would would take care it with aluminum siding. All I remember hearing was the first “sales pitch” that they would improve the look. The installation date came, long weekend in May. The scheduled Thursday, Friday and Saturday. They came Thursday and Friday but not the Saturday. Came back the following week but still didn’t complete the installation. We had to point out missing caulking and try to book them several times to comeback and finish. On one of the visits back, a different installer, told us the patio door were installed incorrectly. When I called to complain they said that wasn’t true and that they purposely had placed the that way until a piece of door was replaced since it was defective. At this point I was very upset and for called them out on something they failed to mention to us, as the patio door was a potential safety hazard. I was also concerned since I recommended them to the neighbours. They finally came and finished the windows but the supposed improved faux window is really not what I was expecting. I asked them to remove it since I don’t think it’s an improvement, kind of more like an eyesore (picture below, black side is what they did). When they came they said it would not remove cleanly to wait a bit longer. We are now at the end of September and both my neighbours got their windows installed. No one has reached to me about the referral bonus, another “sales pitch” promise unfulfilled. I think they could have done better and wish they had.

Hello Lilian,

Thank you for the feedback concerning your project. We understand that our team has been working hard to have everything brought up to your standards. We would like to address all your concerns that you have mentioned in your review:
- Both our office and installation crew made several attempts to book the service for the caulking, but no one was available on the weekends. As you mentioned the rebate program was in full affect when your installation occurred and weekends were reserved for services and measurements.
- The same installation crew brought to our attention the day of your install that there were several manufacturer defects with the patio door including paint, and the cut of the door being incorrect. This was followed up by pictures to our office, which in turn were forwarded to the manufacturer.
- The manufacturer's representative was the second person to come to your home and he confirmed that the door was manufactured incorrectly, which was replaced by the manufacturer.
- We are sorry to hear that the faux window was not up to your vision of the aesthetics of your home, we did, however, finish the exterior up to industry standards.
- Lastly, our cheques are mailed out at the end of the month and referrals are paid once the referred job has been installed and their accounts have been paid in full.

Again we would like to apologize for your negative experience with us, if you would like to discuss your file further, please contact us 416-690-9992.

Williams Family in Glen Morris
Williams Family in Glen Morris
1 review Glen Morris, ON

New custom windows and a patio door

The windows are AMAZING and our new patio sliding doors are equally amazing. They make our house look appealing and they are very effective in their ease of use. The 2 workers were professional, thorough and polite. They cleaned up after themselves. When we redo our kitchen we will be definitely using Eco Choice Windows and Doors again. I would hjghly recommend this company and the sales man Terry Brown again.

Thank you for your glowing review! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Patio door replacement

Eco Choice replaced our broken patio doors. Service was very prompt and professional. Mike, their installer worked quickly and cleaned up all areas when finished. We are very pleased with the quality and workmanship displayed by this company.

Thank you for your review! Enjoy your new patio door!

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

Doors

My townhouse was really started to look run-down. I heard about Eco-Choice from a friend (who saw a post on a facebook page). I met Gabe who showed me their beautiful doors and came to my home to provide a quote. I instantly felt comfortable and trusted his views on what I needed to revitalize my place. The installers came and were very efficient - ensuring that every door was installed perfectly. I cannot even express how happy I am with the new doors! They are beautiful, have reduced the sounds from the outside and will reduce my energy costs. What a difference - night and day from my old ones! Absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Gabe and his crew in a heartbeat. Thank you thank you thank you !

Thank you for your review and recommendation Carol! The doors look beautiful!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

front and back door

This experience has had many positive elements for me, first off I got a 30% discount due to the home show promotion. This brought my estimate 4000 dollars below another reputable competitor. The installers did not shy away from taking the windows back to the stud around my angelrock exterior which the other reputable company would not do. Alexander communicated clearly his arrival time and details of any hiccups during the process. When he said he was going to do something he did what he said he was going to do. He was sincere and eager to please and sacrificed time with his family to make sure he did not rush the job when he had to work into the weekend to complete it. I was impressed with his level of commitment, sincerity and attention to detail. He and his crew member exceeded my expectations several times, especially by covering flaws around my doors with their materials in a very complementary fashion. Alexander was approachable when I had concerns and explained when I required it. Cleanup was very thorough and I quickly came to trust during the process that I had put my faith into the right installation company. Thank you Ecochoice!

Thank you for your amazing review! We are glad we could exceed your expectations and are delighted that your experience was positive from start to finish.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Award Best Of Homestars 2017 & 2018 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261