HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Marie Dick in Toronto

Everyone at Eco Choice windows and doors are knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I had two windows and a patio door replaced and from start to finish they were there to answer my questions and ensure that the whole process went smoothly. The day every thing was installed the installers placed coverings on my floors and furniture to protect them and cleaned everything up when they were done. Before they left he made sure to show me how the windows and locks worked. I now have nice new windows and a door with no drafts that look stunning. Thank you

Job Price

Thank you Marie for your great review. We are glad that our installers treated your home as if it were their own, and that you now have no drafts in your home. Have a wonderfully warm holiday season.

Meegan Galloway in Troy
1 review Brant, ON

Terry the estimator that came to our home was very professional and delivered on what we wanted and could afford.
He was able to recommend the windows that worked best for us and we are very happy with them.
The installers were quick and did a fabulous job.
Terry followed up with us a couple of times and checked in on the progress of the installation.
I would recommend asking for Terry as he made the choices easy and gives excellent service.
Thanks

Job Price

Thank you for your review. We are glad we could accommodate your budget and that your project turned out just the way you wanted.

We spent a few years looking for the right doors and upgrades to our home and when we finally found the right product, we were happy we went with Eco Choice to install and handle our job. They were professional and resolved issues in a timely manner as they sprang up. I would use them again.

Job Price

We are glad that it was worth the wait and that our products and team could make your project come to fruition. Thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to working with you in any future projects.

1 review Barrie, ON

I am thrilled with the window replacement recently completed by EcoChoice. The attention to detail and the finished product exceeded my expectations. I have replaced windows with a local company in the past and there is no comparison. Both the sales team and install team were impressive. Thanks Alan.

Job Price

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear your windows surpassed your expectations.

AMANDA from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Eco Choice was one of three companies we received quotes from to replace our front, side and basement doors, which were all the old wood doors - while not the cheapest, the most highly recommended.
Our budget was $5000, we came in just under budget.
Since our house is older, we had to order custom sizes for the doors.
We ended up going with white steel doors for the side and basement and wedgewood blue for the front.
The representative and installer were very courteous.
Questions were answered promptly about the project.
The installer came, installed and went without leaving a mess. Installing three doors took about 1 and 1/2 days.
They company also disposed of the old doors and storm doors as well.
The doors look great!! Would highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation! We are glad that your doors look great. Great choice on the colour!

Fred

Amazing service and right on time installation. All was done as per my expectations. Cleaned the area after installation

Job Price

Thank you for your review, we are glad that everything went to your expectations. Enjoy your new windows and door.

Chris S.
1 review Newmarket, ON

Windows arrived as expected and look great once installed. I had a new front door, front window and four basement windows installed. I had multiple quotes and ecochoice was very comparable and decided to go with them as I had a $250 gift card from a local home show to apply to installed windows/doors.

Gabe is a true salesman. Good at his job, quote was easy and fairly accurate. He allowed us to make a decision with minimal pressure and advised us of cancellation policy if we changed our minds for any reason. Showed us the many reviews on homestars and had nothing to hide.

Make sure you double check the order when the installer comes to make true measurements. My front window is glue chip and when the installer came the order had 'frosted', this would have been bad if i did not notice. This was also only because i was looking at the installers paper, my order was never confirmed. Installation time was reasonable but i was not in a rush so i was not too worried about that.

Installers did a good job, protected the floors etc. Basement window trim turned out better than I expected. They consulted my on my front window trim to see how I wanted it prior to install. They also dropped off the trim on my request so I could paint it before installing that way I only had touch ups to do, this was not necessary on their part but appreciated. Clean up was good. Installers damaged a small portion of my baseboard when installing but I can fill that and repaint it, not a huge concern.

They did a good job, all employees were polite, receptionist was very nice (no answering machine but she still calls you back)

Job Price

Thank you for your great review. We are always looking for feedback to make this process as seamless as possible and work diligently to minimize errors. We are glad the installation crew and office staff could assist you and that your project was completed to your liking.

bryan.law
1 review Brossard, PQ

Our initial meeting with Gabe was pleasant and we felt like we were in good hands. We had decided to go with an electronic lock as opposed to the standard key lock. We were told to purchase the lock of our choice and just provide Gabe with photos and specs of the lock to make sure it would fit in the door on the installation day. We did just that, and sent over half a dozen photos to Gabe which included full package shots of the lock kit, and specs about the model number purchased so he could look up online on the lock company website. On the installation day we were informed that we also needed to go out and buy a handle for the door to provide to the technicians. The guy knew before even picking up the lock kit that it did not include a handle. I tried to call their office to find out why they never let us know that we needed to provide a handle, as we assumed that one came with the door we had ordered. It even said in writing on our contract "Customer to provide lock", but there was no mention (in writing, conversation, or otherwise) of a handle. I was told on the phone in a patronizing way that "Lock means handle too" and "All lock kits come with handle, sir". This is not the case. Many lock kits are sold separately without handles and vice-versa. I just found it hard to believe that given the amount of information we had provided Gabe about the lock purchase that the issue of us providing a handle for them never came up. The door was installed properly and it looks great, but since you can order the same door through many other companies, I would not recommend using them if you can help it. This experience was like having a restaurant serve you a wonderfully cooked meal, with a piece of garbage on top. The meal might be great, but you can't eat or enjoy it with that garbage on there.

Hello Mr. Law,
We sincerely apologize if you got the wrong impression of our company based on the response handled by someone who wasn't your sales rep. As it turns out your sales rep was on holidays, as I am sure Gabriel would have handled this situation differently, knowing all the details of your project. If you choose to give us second chance in any future projects, we offer you a discount for any inconvenience this unfortunate miscommunication may have incurred. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Good customer service. Had a minor issue which was quickly and efficiently addressed by Gabriel & Carroll. They certainly know what customer satisfaction is. I would have no reservation in recommending this company.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation! We are glad we could resolve your problems as we strive to keep all of our customers happy in all stages of their project.

Dan K.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

They replaced my front bow window (4 panels), as well as my kitchen window and 3 bedroom windows. The crew were excellent, with good attention to detail, especially with regards to the finishing both inside and outside. Work was scheduled for two days, but they were done in one. Very reasonably priced with good customer service throughout the process.

Job Price

Happy to hear your overall experience was great. Glad to hear our crew could finish early and that your project looks great.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors in Toronto and GTA.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors, North American Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors.
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.