Watermart

HOWARD
HOWARD
16 reviews Thornhill, ON

Solid, Consistent, Good People

When we moved into our home about 5 1/2 years ago, we had Watermart install a 5-stage reverse osmosis filtration system. Why? We love the taste and didn't want to be purchasing bottled water (I read about a study that has found plastic particles in 90% of bottled water tested. Yuck!)

At the same time Watermart also ran a line from the system to our ice maker so the ice is filtered.

We have always been very pleased with the service Watermart provides and look forward to many years of our working relationship. We wouldn't hesitate recommending Watermart to anyone.

Fred in Thornhill
Fred in Thornhill
9 reviews , ON

Yearly service

Let's keep this simple.
Dave and his staff have taken care of us above and beyond what would be expected. If you want honest advice, the best system, great service, and not get oversold please be in touch with Dave at Watermart.

Hi Fred. Thank you so much for your business over the years (the many years, actually) and for taking the time to write us such a great review. I understand that we had a couple of challenges with your job but Diana got everything repaired and all is good. I'm glad to hear that the fridge is now installed and the water working as it should be. As always please let me (or any of the team) know if you have follow up questions. Thanks once again for your business over years and for taking the time out of your day to send us these kudos. All the best. Dave.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review , ON

Drinking water

Watermart has been servicing our drinking water for the past 10 years and water being the most important thing in our home, I would not have anyone else service my water. Thank you Watermart. From a mother in Richmond Hill.

kathleen henderson in Toronto
kathleen henderson in Toronto

Water filter installation below kitchen sink.

I am so happy I stumbled upon WaterMart while I was out walking on Queen Street East in Toronto. No high pitched sales tactics with this outfit, just good old fashioned & honest product knowledge via 2 very pleasant and humble team members. My installation appointment was booked for the next day and I couldn't be more impressed with the care taken and the checklist left for me of what was done - replacing the old cartridge, installing a new one, sanitizing the faucet inside and out and checking the pressure, for example. The technician showed up 10 minutes early, took his shoes off at the door and thoroughly cleaned up after himself. The water is delicious. I will highly recommend this local business to anyone and everyone. Great service, Great product, Great find, Great price.

Hi Kathleen. I have to say that it is a rare thing that someone comes into the office from the street and sets up an installation. Thank you so much for dropping by! It was great to meet you in person. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with Yasser's professionalism and the system he installed. I have passed on your kind words to him and he passes back his thanks. To repeat my words in response to your Google review, thank you for taking the time to review us on a couple of platforms - always great to hear that people are spreading the word. Please let us know any time if you have follow up questions. We are always happy to help. All the best, Dave, Yasser and the Watermart Team.

Eva
Eva
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Water Softener and Water Filtration System

After reviewing and researching several companies for a water softener and filtration system, I contacted Watermart. Having seen the many positive reviews here on HomeStars I figured so many people couldn't be wrong...and they weren't! I cannot remember the last time I had such excellent customer service!! From my first phone call with Donna who explained everything about a water softener and filtration system (which this was all new to me), down to the awesome job Diana did with installation. Excellent customer service, friendly and competitive prices. I am so glad I finally made this upgrade to my house and I look forward to dealing with them in the future when I need my filters changed (on my water filtration system). I know I'll still receive the same excellent service and won't be pushed into buying anything unnecessary. Thank you Watermart!!

Hello Eva. It's great to hear that we lived up to your expectations. How nice is it to hear that you can't remember the last time you had such excellent customer service? I have shared your kind words with Donna and Diana who pass back their thanks. I'm also pleased to hear that you are pleased with the systems you installed. We will be in touch in a year to arrange service. In the meantime, please give us a call or drop us a line anytime if you have questions. Many thanks for your kind words and your business. It has been a pleasure working with you. Sincerely, Dave, Donna, Diana and the whole Watermart Team.

Anna Banana  in
Anna Banana in
0 reviews , ON

Product and service / water systems

Donna Lakshman was very helpful from the start, by which she guided us to the right water system for us. She was also very quick to schedule the install and worked around what would be convenient for us.
Ron, who came to install our RO was very kind and helpful. He got the job done and gave us a few laughs before leaving. All around great customer service! As well as a great product.

Hi Annaliesa. Thanks so much for your business and for taking the time to write such a great review. Both are very much appreciated. I'm so pleased that you were happy with the customer service offered by Donna and that you found Ron to be helpful (and funny!). Please let any of the team know if you ever have questions about your system or about water issues generally. All the best. Dave, Donna, Ron and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Debbie Baum, Richmond Hill
Debbie Baum, Richmond Hill
3 reviews , ON

Service of my reverse osmosis water system

I called this morning , to make arrangements to have my annual service done in my home water system.
I was thinking the appointment would be several days down the road, but they had a cancellation for today and I was more than happy to take it.
Diana arrived at my house, was very pleasant and punctual, she proceeded to service the system.
She put back everything from under the sink, and actually went above and beyond when she came across a leaky soap bottle and she cleaned it up for me.
Everything was explained, and instructions were written down.
I was very happy with the service I received, and recommend watermark for installation and service.

Hello Debbie. I'm happy to hear we were able to fit you in so quickly and that you were happy with Diana' service. She really is great to work with and I'm glad that you thought so, too. As an employer it is great to hear when a team member goes the extra distance for a customer - thank you for relaying that fact. We really appreciate your business and for taking the time to write Diana and the team such a positive review. Please let us know any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely. Dave.

Jonathan from North York
Jonathan from North York

Water purification

We installed a water purification and softening system with Watermart nine years ago to ensure that our three kids would have pure water during their growth years. The system has worked perfectly and, perhaps best of all, Watermart have kept detailed records so that they advise us when the different filter cartridges need replacement.
The people who perform their service calls are exceptionally polite and diligent. There is always a follow-up phone call to confirm that the system is working well and that you are satisfied with the work.
My opinion is that they have a first class product and they support it with exceptional customer service. I highly recommend them.

Hi Jonathan. First off, thank you very much for having stuck with us for the last 9 years. That's a great testimonial on it's own. That said, thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a great review. Record keeping is pretty paramount in this business and I'm happy to hear that you appreciate our diligence at keeping your system sanitized and functioning properly. It's also nice to hear that you think our technicians are true professionals. Please let myself or any of the team know any time if you have questions about your system specifically or water quality generally. We're always happy to help. Many thanks once again for your business and your kind words. Sincerely. Dave.

Great tasting water, great service

We are so lucky to have Watermart in the neighbourhood. We recently finished a 2 year renovation and Dave from Watermart worked with us from day one to make sure we got a system that met our needs. All of the employees have solid product knowledge and are extremely patient. We've had a couple of filter change services and each technician we've had in our home has been polite and knowledgable. We're happy to recommend Watermart!

Hello! Thank you so much for trusting Watermart to install water treatment equipment in your home during your renovation. Thank you as well for your business and your kind review. I'm so glad to hear that we met your expectations and that you are happy with our products and service. Please give myself or any of the team a call any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave.

John and Julie in Toronto
John and Julie in Toronto

Annual Maintenance of Water Filter System

As usual, Watermart service was efficient and completed as discussed. Communication with both Diana, who completed the work, and with Hugh who followed up from the office, was excellent. Once again, we can enjoy our filtered water with confidence.

Hi John and Julie! I'm so happy to hear that your service went without a hitch and that you were happy with Diana's work and Hugh's follow up. Please let us know any time if you have questions. Many thanks once again. Dave and the Watermart Team.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Please visit us at:

1004 Queen Street East
Toronto, ON, M4M 1K1
416-466-6488

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge