Watermart

Reviews for Watermart

sralbert in Toronto
sralbert in Toronto

Service of my Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System from Watermart

The annual service for the Reverse Osmosis system in my home was competed yesterday. The technician, Ron, arrived promptly on time and completed the work in about 45 minutes. He left the work site clean and tidy, provided me instructions on how to flush the system and was able to e-mail my invoice from his tablet. BOTTOM LINE; a very profession operation. I was very satisfied.

Hi! I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with Ron's professionalism during your service and that you are impressed with the processes we have in place. Please get in touch with me any time if you have questions about your system or water issues generally. Sincerely, Dave, Ron and the Watermart Team.

Water filter

Ron was very friendly and professional. He was also very knowledgeable. We love our new water filter and the water tastes fresh! We should have gotten this sooner. Thank you Watermart.

Hello! Many thanks for taking the time out of your day to write these kind words. Ron has been with us for 20 years and is certainly knowledgeable. I'm happy to hear that you think so as well. I'm also happy to hear that you are loving the water from your system. Please get in touch with myself or any of the team any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave, Ron and the Watermart Team.

Oded in Thornhill
Oded in Thornhill

WATER FILTER SERVICE

Great company. very reliable. the technician came exactly on time without delays. He was very professional and the work needed was done fast. I would recommend Watermart to anyone who's looking to install water filters.

Hello, Oded. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a great review - and for your years of business. Over the years we have installed and serviced systems for your company, your homes, your son's place...This is much appreciated! Please give myself or any of the Watermart Team a call if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

Private User reviews , ON

Water Filter Change

We have been using this company for over ten years. They have installed water softeners, iron filters, reverse osmosis, UV light filters and most recently done a filter change at our home. Ron is always great to work with, polite and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write Watermart and Ron such a great review! We consider him a great guy to work with as well - and (like you said) he definitely knows his stuff (over 15 years with us now!). Thank you as well for your business over the years. It is certainly a privilege to have a customer such as yourself. Please let myself or any of the team know any time if you have questions. All the best! Dave, Ron & the Watermart Team.

Cecile in Toronto
Cecile in Toronto

Service

I would like to express my appreciation to Watermart in providing me with excellent quality drinking water during the past 10 years. I have peace of mind consuming top quality water and enjoy the 'sweet' taste whenever I drink it.

Ken, the servie technician, is most polite, pleasant and proficient. I appreciate his reminding me that my filter housing units are 10 years old and suggested that they needed to be replaced. I was happy to accept his suggestion.

With appreciation,

Cecile Lou
Scarborough, Ontario

Hello Cecile. We would like to extend our thanks to you for 10 years of business (and counting!). I'm so glad to hear that you continue to appreciate the difference between the water from your system and the water from your kitchen tap. Thank you also for your kind words regarding Ken. He has been with us for over 10 years now. And you're right; he is everything you describe him to be and we feel lucky to be working with him. Finally, thank you so much for writing us such a great review. Please let myself, Ken or any of the team know if you have questions about your water system or water issues generally. All the best, Dave, Ken and the Watermart Team.

Shelby in
Shelby in
1 review , ON

Great service

Watermart offers quick, efficient and knowledgeable service. We have been using them to service our RO water system in 2 houses for close to 20 years! Its the one system in the house I don't continually search for service technicians.

Hi Shelby. Many thanks for your business over the (many) years and throughout your moves! I also very much appreciate that you took the time out of your day to write us such a great testimonial. Please be in touch with myself or any of the team any time if you ever have follow up questions. All the best. Dave.

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Excellent work!

After some ongoing trouble with our reverse-osmosis system, I was feeling discouraged until Watermart's technician Ken came by and finally diagnosed the issues. He was thorough in the analysis and correctly identified both issues that were working together to create our lack of capacity. Once he had the problem identified, Ken took the time to explain the situation to me clearly.

Fortunately, Ken had all the parts with him to facilitate the repair. I watched him do the work and asked many questions which he patiently answered. After the repair was complete, Ken stayed and monitored the system under the sink for a while to make sure there were no leaks, which I really appreciated.

Ken was insightful, thoughtful, knowledgable and courteous. My best experience yet with a technician for our water filter.

Thanks Ken!

Hello Mike. Many thanks for your kind words and for your business. Ken has been with us for more than 10 years, is a true water treatment professional and we're lucky to have him on the team. I'm happy to hear that you feel the same way. I'm also happy to hear that he took the time to explain what was happening with your system and that he stayed with it long enough to ensure that everything was working as it should be. I have shared your comments with Ken and he passes back his thanks. Please feel free to get in touch any time if you have follow up questions. And thank you once again. All the best. Dave, Ken & the Watermart Team.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Filter changed on water system

Yasser showed up 1 minute early. Completed the task within an hour. Efficiently sent invoice so it could be paid on the spot.
All done in less than an hour.
Excellent and friendly service

Hello. "Excellent and friendly service" is such a great thing to hear. It's what we as a company work towards. Both Yasser and I thank you for your kind words and for your business. Please let us know any time if you have follow up questions. Always happy to help. Sincerely, Dave, Yasser and the Watermart Team.

Private User reviews , ON

Service

I have been a customer for 15 years. The service is exceptional and today Yasser was the technician. Prompt, thorough, trustworthy and extremely pleasant. I love this company and strongly recommend them. They offer the kind of advice and service like the good old days!

Hello! I love that you used the adage "the good old days!" I do feel that it is still possible to offer good products, make ethical business decisions, treat people respectfully and still grow a business in a "big box" world. Thank you for sticking with us for all these years and for your kind comments about Yasser. He is actually a chemical engineer from Syria and we're very lucky to have him as part of the team. Please feel free to get in touch any time if you have questions about your water system or water issues generally. Thank you once again for your comments and your business. Sincerely, Dave, Yasser & the Watermart Team.

Bill from Toronto
Bill from Toronto

Water Filtration System

Watermart is a great company and Dave and his staff always take care of everything. I like the fact that they use certified filters that are verified to perform the job per specs. They send out reminders on filter changes and you can get any manner of help if you plan to do some simple maintenance/filter changes on your own.

I can't remember the price so I'm really only guessing. Price is never a concern for me if I know the company will do a great job, but my recollection is that when I found Watermart they were competitive with their price compared to others, but their level of quality is higher.

Hello Bill. Thank you so much for writing us such a great review. I'm so happy to hear that you feel we've taken good care of your water treatment needs over the years. It does make sense to send out reminders (I wouldn't remember to change my own household filters if our system didn't remind me) - I'm glad you think so, too. And yes...we do try to stay competitive our pricing. Always happy to help if you have follow up questions or questions about the local water supply. Please give us a call any time. Many thanks once again. Dave & the Watermart Team.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge

WE ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WATER TREATMENT COMPANY IN ONTARIO

Here’s how we do it:

- Honesty: We won’t sell you stuff you don’t need. No upselling.
- Adaptability: We keep up with evolving technologies and best business practices.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge, experience and skills required to do a thorough job every time.
- Courtesy: We respect and treat each customer as if they are family.