Watermart

Best of 2019 winner 8 timesBest of 2019winner 8 times

Reviews for Watermart

Peter  from Thornhill
Peter from Thornhill

Annual service of our water purification system

Dave, the technician who serviced our water purification was excellent. he was pleasant to deal with, efficient, tidy and considerate. He arrived to do the work within the prescribed time frame. Totally pleased with this service.

Hi Peter. I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with our tech. Thank you for your business and for taking the time out of your day to write us such a great review. Please get in touch any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

Dibby in Toronto
Dibby in Toronto

Excellent service

I can only highly recommend Dave and his company whom we have been with for many years. We started out working with him and his father-in-law who is a very specialized toxicologist, assuring us that our water was always clean and free of anything that could contaminate us. The service is always been top quality, they are pleasant and easy to deal with. They always arrive on time and contact us annually when our filters need replacement. We have been contacted by other filter companies but we would never dream of changing, there is no complication, no agenda, no hidden costs. Thank you Dave and your team for continuing to give us top quality, clean water and great service.

Hello Dibby. How great is it to hear that customers still remember working with my father-in-law? This is now 20 years ago, plus! He was the one who originally established the policies we have in place to this day: Products with a proven track record of creating high quality water, installed and serviced by qualified, friendly people who value your business and your time. And thank you for sticking with us despite the enticements of other companies! Please get in touch any time if you ever have follow up questions. Always happy to help. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

sralbert in Toronto
sralbert in Toronto

Service of my Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System from Watermart

The annual service for the Reverse Osmosis system in my home was competed yesterday. The technician, Ron, arrived promptly on time and completed the work in about 45 minutes. He left the work site clean and tidy, provided me instructions on how to flush the system and was able to e-mail my invoice from his tablet. BOTTOM LINE; a very profession operation. I was very satisfied.

Hi! I'm very happy to hear that you were satisfied with Ron's professionalism during your service and that you are impressed with the processes we have in place. Please get in touch with me any time if you have questions about your system or water issues generally. Sincerely, Dave, Ron and the Watermart Team.

Water filter

Ron was very friendly and professional. He was also very knowledgeable. We love our new water filter and the water tastes fresh! We should have gotten this sooner. Thank you Watermart.

Hello! Many thanks for taking the time out of your day to write these kind words. Ron has been with us for 20 years and is certainly knowledgeable. I'm happy to hear that you think so as well. I'm also happy to hear that you are loving the water from your system. Please get in touch with myself or any of the team any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave, Ron and the Watermart Team.

Oded in Thornhill
Oded in Thornhill

WATER FILTER SERVICE

Great company. very reliable. the technician came exactly on time without delays. He was very professional and the work needed was done fast. I would recommend Watermart to anyone who's looking to install water filters.

Hello, Oded. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a great review - and for your years of business. Over the years we have installed and serviced systems for your company, your homes, your son's place...This is much appreciated! Please give myself or any of the Watermart Team a call if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

Private User reviews , ON

Water Filter Change

We have been using this company for over ten years. They have installed water softeners, iron filters, reverse osmosis, UV light filters and most recently done a filter change at our home. Ron is always great to work with, polite and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to write Watermart and Ron such a great review! We consider him a great guy to work with as well - and (like you said) he definitely knows his stuff (over 15 years with us now!). Thank you as well for your business over the years. It is certainly a privilege to have a customer such as yourself. Please let myself or any of the team know any time if you have questions. All the best! Dave, Ron & the Watermart Team.

Cecile in Toronto
Cecile in Toronto

Service

I would like to express my appreciation to Watermart in providing me with excellent quality drinking water during the past 10 years. I have peace of mind consuming top quality water and enjoy the 'sweet' taste whenever I drink it.

Ken, the servie technician, is most polite, pleasant and proficient. I appreciate his reminding me that my filter housing units are 10 years old and suggested that they needed to be replaced. I was happy to accept his suggestion.

With appreciation,

Cecile Lou
Scarborough, Ontario

Hello Cecile. We would like to extend our thanks to you for 10 years of business (and counting!). I'm so glad to hear that you continue to appreciate the difference between the water from your system and the water from your kitchen tap. Thank you also for your kind words regarding Ken. He has been with us for over 10 years now. And you're right; he is everything you describe him to be and we feel lucky to be working with him. Finally, thank you so much for writing us such a great review. Please let myself, Ken or any of the team know if you have questions about your water system or water issues generally. All the best, Dave, Ken and the Watermart Team.

Shelby in
Shelby in
1 review , ON

Great service

Watermart offers quick, efficient and knowledgeable service. We have been using them to service our RO water system in 2 houses for close to 20 years! Its the one system in the house I don't continually search for service technicians.

Hi Shelby. Many thanks for your business over the (many) years and throughout your moves! I also very much appreciate that you took the time out of your day to write us such a great testimonial. Please be in touch with myself or any of the team any time if you ever have follow up questions. All the best. Dave.

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Excellent work!

After some ongoing trouble with our reverse-osmosis system, I was feeling discouraged until Watermart's technician Ken came by and finally diagnosed the issues. He was thorough in the analysis and correctly identified both issues that were working together to create our lack of capacity. Once he had the problem identified, Ken took the time to explain the situation to me clearly.

Fortunately, Ken had all the parts with him to facilitate the repair. I watched him do the work and asked many questions which he patiently answered. After the repair was complete, Ken stayed and monitored the system under the sink for a while to make sure there were no leaks, which I really appreciated.

Ken was insightful, thoughtful, knowledgable and courteous. My best experience yet with a technician for our water filter.

Thanks Ken!

Hello Mike. Many thanks for your kind words and for your business. Ken has been with us for more than 10 years, is a true water treatment professional and we're lucky to have him on the team. I'm happy to hear that you feel the same way. I'm also happy to hear that he took the time to explain what was happening with your system and that he stayed with it long enough to ensure that everything was working as it should be. I have shared your comments with Ken and he passes back his thanks. Please feel free to get in touch any time if you have follow up questions. And thank you once again. All the best. Dave, Ken & the Watermart Team.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge

WE ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WATER TREATMENT COMPANY IN ONTARIO

Here’s how we do it:

- Honesty: We won’t sell you stuff you don’t need. No upselling.
- Adaptability: We keep up with evolving technologies and best business practices.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge, experience and skills required to do a thorough job every time.
- Courtesy: We respect and treat each customer as if they are family.