Watermart

Reviews for Watermart

Johnathan in Toronto
Johnathan in Toronto

Filter changes

Technician, yaseer, was professional and on time. Very quick and did not make a mess. Office workers that I spoke too, Hugh and Allison, were very helpful and courteous in helping me book the appointment and figuring out a good time.

Hello Johnathan. Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to review us. Yasser, Hugh and Allison also pass back their thanks. Please be in touch any time if you have follow up questions regarding your system or water issues generally. All the best, Dave, Yasser, Hugh, Allison and the rest of the Watermart Team.

John Currie from Aurora
John Currie from Aurora
4 reviews , ON

A Good Job

This was one of the more pleasant experiences as their technician was both friendly and efficient while doing a great job. This is a company and someone I would not hesitate to recommend.

Hi John. I'm very happy to hear that you were pleased with Ron's service. He's been with us for 15 years now and really is a knowledgeable and friendly guy. I've passed on your comments to him and he passes back his thanks. Thank you so much for your business over the years (since January 1993!). It is very much appreciated. Please be in touch any time if you have follow up questions. We're always happy to help. Sincerely, Dave, Ron and the Watermart Team.

Excellent service!

I am overall extremely satisfied with Water Mart. Their Multi-Stage Filtration System is great. Also their customer service was excellent from beginning to finish. Donna, their sales rep explained everything clearly and answered my questions in a timely way. And Yasser, their technician did an excellent job; he was thorough, explained things and answered all my questions and did not take long to install the system. There was no mess and everything looked great. Overall, I am very happy and would recommend their service and product to everyone wanting a great filtration system.

Hello. I'm so glad to hear that you are satisfied with the system you purchased and with the service we've offered. Donna and Yasser are both great people to work with and I'm very happy to hear that you thought they were professional and offered great information and service. Thank you so much for recommending us. It is very much appreciated. Please be in touch any time if you have follow up questions. Dave & the Watermart Team.

Jodi in Brampton
Jodi in Brampton

Great company to deal with!

Watermart installed my water purification system about 15 years ago and has been servicing it each year since! They are an excellent and honest company! We have had great service all these years! They call us each year with a reminder that our filter needs to be changed and they update our system as needed. All staff are super friendly! I highly recommend using them!

Hi Jodi. 15 years! Wow! Thank you for having faith in us for so long. I'm so happy to hear that you are pleased with how we conduct our business. Thank you also for taking the time to write us a review and for recommending us. It means so much to us. Please be in touch any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

Water is life in
Water is life in
1 review , ON

Perfect system

Best in Little dollars spent. Perfect product . Skin has become smooth. Now we can rely on water we are drinking. Strong recommendation for all . City water is hard thus not fit. Get it installed

Hello! Thank you so much for your review. It is true that a good water solution does not have to be super expensive. I'm thrilled to hear that you've seen an improvement in your skin and that you have faith in the water we've provided for drinking. And thank you for recommending a similar solution to everyone in the city! Please be in touch any time if you have questions. Dave and the Watermart Team.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Reverse Osmosis Service

After moving to a new home, I took a sample to a a local water company for a test. I was told the TDS was high, but not given helpful service and left with more questions than I went in with, and even when asking for a service call was rebuffed. I contacted Dave and while he provided most of the same information, did so in a way which helped me understand, as well as providing a game plan to a solution. The customer service all around was excellent, and the tech (Ken) was very helpful. Would highly recommend again.

Hello. I'm very happy to hear that I was able to clarify some of your water issues and that we were able to fit you with a good solution. It's also great to hear that you were happy with Ken. I've passed this on to him and he passes back his thanks. Please get in touch with any of the team any time if you have other questions. Always happy to help. All the best. Dave, Ken and the Team and Watermart.

Joyce from Toronto
Joyce from Toronto

WATERMART reverse osmosis system

Watermark has been servicing my reverse osmosis system And shower for over 18 years with high integrity.

Clean water is essential to our lives. Unfiltered water is not healthy with its many chemicals. The worst being chlorine. I highly highly recommend that if you care about your health and that if you want to have clean water then the company you should be dealing with is WATER MART.

Hello Joyce! Thank you so much for your business over the many (many) years. I couldn't agree more about how essential clean water is to one's health. Continue spreading the word! I do very much appreciate the referrals you have given us in the past and for you taking the time to write us such a great review. Please be in touch any time if you have questions about your system or the local water. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

Annual filter change and installation

I have had a Watermart water filter for almost 20 years. I have always had excellent technicians change and install the filters yearly. I have recommended them to my daughter and she will be calling...
I have only good things to say about the company and service.
Thank you.

Hi! Thank you for two glowing testimonials in one! Firstly that you've been customer for 20 years. And secondly that you are recommending us to your daughter. Both of these are real signs of faith in us and we are thankful for it. Please let us know any time if you you have questions about your system and please have your daughter do the same if she has questions about a system for her home. Sincerely, Dave and the Watermart Team.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Water purification

watermart is a great company for your water purification needs. Ron knew exactly what to do today when changing our water filters and housings. He was courteous, attentive and highly skilled. I would definitely recommend Ron and the services of watermart to anyone.

Hi. I'm so happy to hear that you were happy with Ron's service and professionalism. Thank you so much for your business and for taking time out of your day to write us such a great review. Please let us know any time if you have follow up questions. Sincerely, Dave, Ron and the rest of the Watermart Team.

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Whole house chlorine filter

Very happy with new whole house filter, no more chlorine odor ! Wonderful service, from the first call and lots of answered questions, to smooth installation (you even can’t see the filter, it’s hidden behind the water heater ). Thank you !

Hi Anna. I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with how the staff answered your questions, with the installation and with the whole home filter itself. I agree that it's much nicer not smelling the chlorine and to know that you are using clean water for bathing, drinking and cooking. Please give us a call any time if you have follow up questions. Many thanks for taking the time to write us a review and for your business. Sincerely, Dave, Donna, Ron and rest of the Watermart Team.

More about Watermart

Water Filter Systems, Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Office Water Coolers, Cottage Water Systems, Commercial Water Systems, Ultraviolet water purifiers - Sales and service since 1991.

Our Service Area: Greater Toronto Area, Toronto, North York, East York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Oakridges, Weston, Aurora, Newmarket, Markham, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Don Mills, Mississauga, King City, Brampton, Bolton, Alliston, Uxbridge

WE ARE THE MOST TRUSTED WATER TREATMENT COMPANY IN ONTARIO

Here’s how we do it:

- Honesty: We won’t sell you stuff you don’t need. No upselling.
- Adaptability: We keep up with evolving technologies and best business practices.
- Expertise: We have the knowledge, experience and skills required to do a thorough job every time.
- Courtesy: We respect and treat each customer as if they are family.