Imperial Energy

Reviews for Imperial Energy

Etienne in Toronto
Etienne in Toronto

New High Velocity Furnace and AC unit

I decided to hire Imperial Energy based on the great reviews they had online and they did not disappoint. Everyone I dealt with (from first meeting to install and follow-up) had the best interest of the customer at heart. They take the time to explain how the systems work if you have any questions, and their prices are very competitive. I would absolutely recommend Imperial Energy if you are in the market for new HVAC equipment or simply need a repair on your current equipment.

Thanks for your great review. We appreciate your business very much and look forward in serving you in future.

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

Heat pump replacement

From start to finish, an amazing experience. They were flexible with my schedule (even came on the weekend). The technicians were so professional and nice. When I had a question about something, they had no problem taking the time to explain everything to me. And they cleaned up everything. Put items back and even vacuumed up the area. I am very happy!

Thank you Natalie for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward in serving your needs in future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace and ac

After rebates I think we paid about 7k with taxes in. Bruce has been stellar pretty patient in answering all my questions as I can be very inquisitive so thank you Bruce. I have to say I got the bang for the buck system and after a year and a half it's working wonderfully.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serve your needs in future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace replacement

Imperial Energy was my second quote. Mike offered me with a superior unit at a very much better price. Skillful installation followed without complications. We are completely satisfied, well done.

Thanks

Dave F

Thanks Dave for your review. We are glad that we have been able to live up to your expectations.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your referrals.

Lori in Toronto
Lori in Toronto

New A/C + Furnace

Thank-you Bruce and Travis for all your hard work and getting it installed for us quickly. You both were knowledgeable, friendly, and took your time explaining everything to us. The workers that came to install were here for such a long time as we had such an old furnace for them to replace, but never complained and left got the job done with smiling faces. They were clean and efficient and ensured everything was just right for us. We are so pleased that we went with your service.

Thanks again.

Thanks Lori for your support. We appreciate your business and look forward in serving your needs in future.

Professionally Completed Job

The process and all the benefits of installing new heating and cooling system was completely explained. The job was executed very professionally. I would highly recommend Imperial Energy to all 4725 Sheppard ave residents.

Education is a big part of being able to make an informed decision. We try our best to help our clients understand the expectations and follow it up with professional work. Thank you for acknowledging our efforts.

Stu from Toronto
Stu from Toronto

New Central AirCon

After having some work done on the house we had to replace our central air. Bruce and Travis were awesome to deal with and worked with us on both pricing and scheduling (around our ever changing dates). Our unit was installed by a great friendly crew. Imperial Energy was professional from beginning to end and they leave you with the impression they stand behind their work and are there for anything you need.

Our intention is to provide comfort and that requires a collaboration of professionalism. It certainly seems that we met our standards here. Thank You Stu

9665ellis
9665ellis
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace

Very professional, great product, fair price, response time start to finish was fantastic.
Sales person (Ken) was very knowledgeable and made sure my needs were attended to as quickly as possible.

We never get tired of hearing that we are doing a great job out there. Thanks so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you.

Rojin in Toronto
Rojin in Toronto

Very Reliable and honest

My furnace broke down early December and they came by and fixed it right away. It was a slightly difficult job because of limited space and old house construction but they worked at it hard without complaining and didn't charge me anything extra. Very helpful and informative. Great company to hire!

Alisha and Christopher  in Scarborough
Alisha and Christopher in Scarborough

Great product, amazing service

The heat pump has made us comfortable and cozy, what a relief! Bruce has been so helpful and knowledgable. So happy we switched. The electric baseboard heaters were costing us an arm and a leg. Hopefully, that's over now.

We are so happy to hear that you are achieving the comfort you desired. We cannot wait to hear from you once you see the reduction in energy costs that is invariably associated with this upgrade. Thank you for coming on here to acknowledge our help and knowledge.

More about Imperial Energy

For over a decade Imperial Energy has been providing heating and cooling solutions to residential and commercial customers across the Greater Toronto Area. We offer a wide array of HVAC products and services along with professional Mechanical Engineering from our in-house certified Professional Engineers. We know that a reputation for ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Markham?