Imperial Energy

Reviews for Imperial Energy

Alisha and Christopher  in Scarborough
Alisha and Christopher in Scarborough

Great product, amazing service

The heat pump has made us comfortable and cozy, what a relief! Bruce has been so helpful and knowledgable. So happy we switched. The electric baseboard heaters were costing us an arm and a leg. Hopefully, that's over now.

We are so happy to hear that you are achieving the comfort you desired. We cannot wait to hear from you once you see the reduction in energy costs that is invariably associated with this upgrade. Thank you for coming on here to acknowledge our help and knowledge.

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto

Tank-less Boiler and Ductless AC installation

Imperial Energy
800-925-7868
287 Idema Rd L3R 1B7
L3R 1B7

I just built my house and project managed the whole build, my first project of this caliber and i wish that i would have gave them the complete HVAC Job.

i got good service, Bruce was awesome to deal with and i love the 10 % deposit and balance on completion unlike small companies/ individual guys doing hvac.

It was a pleasure to work with you on this project. We do many projects like this every year and when it is the owner that is the general contractor for the first time there is bound to be challenges. We got through those together and everything worked out well. Thank you for acknowledging us on here.

Gary
Gary

Heating and Air Conditioning

The furnace in our warehouse stopped working in the middle of a cold snap. Although their phones were probably ringing off the hook, a service call was quickly arranged where it was determined that we needed a new furnace. The entire process of replacing the unit was handled quickly and efficiently and was a very positive experience from start to finish. The price was fair, the service people clearly knowledgeable, and the installation team excellent. We would, without reservation, refer them to any business looking for a reliable and trustworthy heating and air conditioning company.

A big part our business is service and when you are a 24/7 service provider you have to be at the ready. We reacted as we always do and in this case we were able to solve your problem and happy to do that for you. You did not have to come on here and acknowledge our efforts but we appreciate you doing that. Thank You

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

HVAC on my home

Bruce and his team did a wonderful job in cleaning up and finishing the job on time. Bruce was my point man he was prompt with answering all my questions. Also followed up to make sure all my questions were answered.

Have a new born and decided to get a central air purifier even though it may not be doing as much as a dedicated purifier. I ended up saving about a thousand including taxes from a 16 MERV lennox to 13 with a generalaire tersus 1200 after Bruce's recommendation. I ended up not wanting to save an additional $500 with Bruce's recommendation to get the life time heat exchanger on the Amana furnace compared to the Goodman. I also upgraded to variable from ECM two stage I felt was very important as I had uneven heating upstairs. Even though Bruce may be correct with today's technologies the two stage should've sufficed but after reading many reviews this is a comfort you have to shell more money on even if it helps a bit more.

Only time will tell with the winter approaching how my new furnace and triple pane windows stack up on the utility bills. Thanks Bruce for answering all my questions as this industry can have many options and a lot to take in.

Robi

No Problem at all, we feel that this business is all about comfort and with that as the goal it is important to be knowledgable and able to explain in understandable terms as it is a big investment these days to upgrade. Thank you for your kind comments and i am sure the equipment and new windows will serve you well this winter.

AC Mini Split

We have been very pleased with our purchase and installation experience with Imperial Energy. Responsiveness to our detailed questions by the sales team was what narrowed the field to Imperial to begin with and their installation was quick, clean, and precise.

Thank you we appreciate hearing that our continuous desire to be better educated is paying dividends and as always our install crew did their job.

Multi-port Ductless Air Source Heat Pump

Bruce and Travis came to provide a quote - they were very friendly, honest and easy to work with. They came to complete the work within a couple weeks of signing the agreement and the installation was done in one day.

Unfortunately we had a water leak in one of the heat pumps the first night and the condenser/line set installation looked sloppy on the outside of the house. I called Bruce and he sent their best installation team within a couple days (on Canada Day) to fix the leak and completely re-install the condenser and tidy up the line sets to the inside of the house.

They didn't leave until they confirmed we were happy with the way the installation looked and were very easy to work with.

Bruce definitely stood up to his reputation as a professional and I would definitely recommend Imperial Energy!!

This is interesting, we take such pride in doing good work and in this case without getting into the why it happened i am so pleased that you were willing to give us the opportunity to live up to our reputation. You are a man of your word as well for allowing that and in the end we both got we we wanted, quality and professionalism. We certainly do not want to have to earn our reputation by making mistakes and fixing them but we are very happy that you appreciated our prompt attention to getting it right and then coming on here to acknowledge it, feels great. Thank you Joey

ericmfleury in Markham
ericmfleury in Markham

Great Service - Responsive and Accommodating

Referred by a friend to install a new A/C unit when I moved into my new house which didn't have a working unit. Bruce and his team were there the next day and I had working AC and a gas line for my new BBQ.

Bruce and his team also responded quickly in moving duct work as part of my renovation when we tore down a wall. He and his time looked at options and made things right in now time.

Thanks for all your help Bruce, I know I'm happy with you and your team's work and so are my friends who use your service. with moving duct work during my recent renovation. Friendly, quick and accommodating, loved Bruce and Team!

We are very happy to see that we performed to your satisfaction and we appreciate your making it public. thank you

RICARDO in Vaughan
RICARDO in Vaughan

Furnace, Air Cond. and hot water tank

A friend recommended this company so we decided to call them in for quote. Sales Rep. Bruce showed up with his son, took measurements and explained in detail the whole process. A few days later, TECH. Amir came for the installation. At the end, his work was impeccable. What a great team. We are very pleased.
Ricardo

We strive to knit together a process that is consistent from first contact onward. Thank you for acknowledging that our desire to be professional and consistent is working. We enjoyed working with you and your lovely wife, another great team. Thanks Again

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

Heat Pump in Leslieville

Crew was very knowledgeable and installed heat pump with 3 heads in century old home. Comfort level increased significantly as well as air circulation. Customer service is responsive when needed. Winter season will indicate if heat energy efficiency will be positively impacted with current change.

We appreciate your comments about our work and responsiveness. We take pride in what we do and we know that you will be equally impressed this winter. Thanks Again

PM in Scarborough
PM in Scarborough

Air conditioning

We had used Imperial for an air conditioner installation a few years ago. Then a month ago, it stopped working so we thought to call them to check it out. We contacted them and they walked us through the trouble shooting over the phone. It was amazing! They helped us out without any expectation of being compensated. And it was late at night too. Norman is wonderful! We are fans. If ever we need any other service, we won’t be calling anyone else.

We want our clients to be fans and we want them to know that we will stand behind them. You just confirmed that and we wish to thank you for speaking on this forum. We are greatful

More about Imperial Energy

For over a decade Imperial Energy has been providing heating and cooling solutions to residential and commercial customers across the Greater Toronto Area. We offer a wide array of HVAC products and services along with professional Mechanical Engineering from our in-house certified Professional Engineers. We know that a reputation for excellence must be earned every day and we are committed to increasing customer satisfaction. That is why we offer top quality installations, reliable and accessible post-sale support, along with straight forward pricing.

Gas Furnaces, Boilers, Combi Boilers, Hot Water Heaters, Air Conditioners, Ductless Heat Pumps, Hydronic Air Handlers, Infloor Heating, Zuba Central, High Velocity, Tankless Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Snow Melt Systems, Custom Ductwork, HRV/ERV, Indoor Air Quality, Indirect Water Heaters, Air Handlers, Thru-The-Wall, PTAC, Gas Fire Place
Sales, Service, Installation, Mechanical Engineering, Custom Ductwork, Residential, Commercial, Condo's, Custom Homes, Low Ambient Heat Pumps, Propane Conversions, Oil to gas Conversions, Electric to Central Air, Hydronic Systems, New Construction
Trane, Lennox, Daikin, Amana, Goodman, Mitsubishi, Navien, IBC, NTI, Fujitsu, Watts Radiant, Ecobee3, Honeywell, Taco, Grundfos, Caleffi, Amvic, Spacepak, Unico, Hi-Velocity, Airmax, Johnwood, Rinnai, Bosh, Viessmann, Zuba Central, Uponor, HTP, Tekmar, York, VanEE, Panasonic, LG, Whirlpool, Guardian, Stelrad
Heating, Cooling, Hydronics, Custom Ductwork, Heat Pumps, In Floor Heating, Mechanical Engineering
2005