Concrete Contractors

Lem Mundorf in Edmonton
Lem Mundorf in Edmonton

Deck and sidewalk

T5A 0P7

This is the second job that Pete's concrete has done for me. The first was my front and side entrance sidewalks. The second was a deck and my back yard sidewalk. The work was excellent for both jobs. I was extremely impressed with the quality of staff Pete had on site to do the jobs. My wife and I complimented his staff on their deportment while working around our home. They were respectful in their language and did a great job and worked very hard. We have had Pete's concrete company on our property twice and they did a great work. I have recommended Pete's concrete to family and friends with no reservations at all.

Thank you for the kind words Lem, you and your wife, and lets not forget your daughter, are a very nice and pleasant people to work for. Was a pleasure! :)

Amanda
Amanda

Foundation Crack Repair

I had Pete’s Concrete repair a small crack in my basement foundation. They were very prompt and the price was less than we expected! Pete is very professional, friendly and efficient. We really trust him and the work he does! I would definitely recommend this company to my family and friends!

Much appreciated, we will always try to please our customers.

curt389 in Edmonton
curt389 in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Concrete Driveway Side Extensions

T5A 0P7

Pete does great work. I had 2 extensions added on the left and right sides of my driveway so that a third car can be parked. We chose to make the side-extensions red (or specifically more of a dark-pink-like brick). It was a nice contrast and we didn't want to try to match the existing driveway colour because we knew it would never perfectly match. The concrete looks great. It is nicely level and just as I requested with a curve at the top where it meets the front walk. Pete offered to do a wave pattern with the brush as an additional touch which we like.

Pete has lots of experience laying concrete and considered weather conditions and temperature. He used plenty of gravel crush and thick concrete along with the rebar. He was a little more expensive than other options but I've seen a lot of cracked driveways so I was happy to pay a little more for higher quality.

Overall, I'm completely happy and would recommend Pete's Concrete to anyone.

Mike
Mike

Patio

Very prompt, very professional, rock solid construction. Pete and his crew really took the time to do a bang up job on this job despite some logistical challenges with my grading.

Thank you Mike!

Edward from Edmonton
Edward from Edmonton

Exposed aggregate

Front and rear sidewalks and patio done in charcoal exposed aggregate. Two separate pours and colour did not match. Exposed aggregate washing removed many of the pebbles at the surface producing many divots in the finish. Patching and seeding of holes with yellow epoxy further degraded the appearance. Clean up poor. Concrete dumped on grass twice. Siding, windows and fence splattered with concrete. Vinyl fence has dents from wheelbarrow or bobcat. The garage door was power washed and paint was removed. After much complaining Pete removed the yellow patches and did a substandard job of patching. Pete 's work is poor quality. He has no respect for personal property.

In the 27 years in this business, i have never met such rude customers. The wife called one of my workers a retard, and constantly use nasty terms whens talking to the workers. I had ordered the same mix on both pours, yet was delivered with a different shade, one for the patio, and another for the sidewalk. The supplier offered to pay for removal of the patio area, or $1000 rebate, they gladly accepted the rebate. They also failed to mention that a cat from the neighbors home had walked onto the sidewalk and left a few indents which were seeded. The remainder looks great, and would gladly refer this sidewalk for anyone to observe!!! As for the mess, was 2 very small areas where the truck filled up the wheelbarrows and was taken care of by simply washing with water and was not visible the day following the pour! after washing the entire yard with a pressure washer, as we always clean our customers yards when completed, the garage door paint was very old and had faded slightly from pressure washing, which they refused to pay $1000 on the bill on account of. They forgot to mention that i had placed an add on kajiji to have their interlocking stone sold, and gave them the $ directly from the buyer as i am always honest with my customers. Beware, these kind of customers make a good honest contractors life a nightmare!

Stephen Brassard from Edmonton
Stephen Brassard from Edmonton

Driveway, garage pad, sidewalks

Pete's Concrete was highly recommended to us at the home show this past January. Pete is friendly and very knowledgeable and it's obvious he takes pride in his work. The crew was also very professional, polite, and worked well with each other, The project came together the way I envisioned it, and they took pictures as the job progressed and emailed them to us at work. Also they were very flexible when we decided to change the design of our walkways midway though the forming process. We were very impressed with the way the project turned out and will recommend Pete's Concrete to all our friends and family.

Thank you Stephan. Will have to go to your restaurant soon!

Carla T from Edmonton
Carla T from Edmonton

Concrete Driveway

T5A 0P7

Recently bought a new house and it really needed the driveway replaced. Some friends of ours recommended Pete's Concrete because Pete is courteous, professional, honest, and very knowledgeable. Pete's Concrete did your new driveway, and our friends were right. Pete is great! He's super friendly, honest, and goes out of his way to look after your needs. His crew was also great. They all got along, and were also very courteous. I took a few cards from Pete and I'm passing them on to my friends and family.

Kim R from Edmonton
Kim R from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Concrete Work

Pete came recommended from a friend when we needed our driveway replaced. He handled the demo, removal and replacement of the driveway and front side walk. He also was able to repair 3 cracks we discovered in our foundation. Pete and his crew were amazing! punctual, helpful, flexible and thorough. The price was very competitive. I would definitely hire him again in the future!

Awww thank you

Carmen in Barrhead
Carmen in Barrhead
1 review BARRHEAD, AB

Concrete for shop

The cement is smooth and strong. The company was professional and reliable. They were willing to reschedule my concrete as I needed. I will definitely book them again for my next concrete project.