Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Plumbing
15971 - 109 Ave Edmonton AB T5P 1B6
Plumbing
Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Reviews for Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Jim
Jim
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Shower Drain Repair

I would highly recommend that you choose WaterPros for any of your plumbing needs.

Everything was wonderful from the initial call to Mary in their office to David who came to do the actual work. Very nice people with a high degree of customer service.

I have an older home and let's just say that the previous owner "got creative" with some of the plumbing in the house. The shower drain repair wasn't as easy as I had hoped; however, David made me feel comfortable by assuring me that he would do everything in his power to conduct the repairs with as little damage as possible which is exactly what he did. In the end I was very happy with the work and the price.

PS - he came on time and did the work within the outlined time frame. How often does that happen? Almost never in my experience.

Glad to hear Jim, it was a pleasure working for you.

Happy Holidays!
Warm Regards,
Water Pros

Belinda from Edmonton
Belinda from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

plumbing, toilets, kitchen sink

I have used Dave at Water Pros for various jobs around my house for several years now and have never been disappointed. If you are looking for someone who has expertise and experience in his job, is personable, friendly, prompt, and priced fairly then look no further. Dave and Mary will take care of you! My guarantee!

Thank you kindly!

Ken from Edmonton
Ken from Edmonton

Shower arm install

We have been using Dave and his team at Alberta Water Pros for several years. Projects have ranged from faucet installations to redoing our basement bathroom and laundry room, requiring Dave's expertise in both water and gas plumbing. We always get timely, efficient and reliable service, even though the projects he does for us are relatively small. Dave truly backs up his work and is always a pleasure to deal with. Between the trust in the quality of the work and the reasonable rates, it is a no-brainer to call AWP whenever we need plumbing work done.

Great review! Thanks so much!

Graham flacko from Edmonton
Graham flacko from Edmonton

New Hot Water Tank

It was 11:00pm on a Saturday night and my hot water tank decided it was not going to work anymore. I called 4 plumbers before Alberta Water Pro's and I either got no answer or they were too busy to come help me. I called their office and someone actually answered the phone! Mari sounded concerned for me and actually arranged for a technician to come replace my tank! Dave was here within an hour with a new tank and hauled away the other one free of charge! I strongly recommend Alberta Water Pros and will continue to use their services regularly!

Thanks Dave and Mari!

Hey Graham! Thanks.

d'arcy o'dwyer from Edmonton
d'arcy o'dwyer from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

gas fitting water tank etc

i had water pros come out to move a gas line for my hot water tank and it turned into a full remodel of my water system /water lines/ drains piping,hot water tank etc why first of all Mary at the office was a dream to deal with professional, knowledgable got right back to me etc and because i have finally found a professional plumber/gas fitter that does not care about profit he cares its DONE RIGHT i have been in the trades for over 25 years [carpenter] i like to do the jobs i encounter on my house my self but when dave came out to consult me on my little job [moving gas line ] i could not pass up the oportuinity to have a professional do the rest he was on time professional did not talk over my my wifes knowledge of plumbing clean efficent and taught me as he went along and put up with me looking over his shoulder lol i was amazed at the price and how nice the work was done going forward i will not be doing any more plumbing heating myself water pros is my choice i will continue to give there name to everboby i come across because it is so hard to find a trades man as good, knowledgable and as professional as Dave at water pros

Hello Darcy, thank you for using our services and for the great review. It was a pleasure to be working at your home. Your great hospitality made it feel more like we were visiting friends rather than working. Call us anytime, we'll be there!

MATT CHAMPAGNE from Edmonton
MATT CHAMPAGNE from Edmonton

EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE

I would highly reccomend Water Pro's to any of my friends or family. I have had Dave install a garage heater,water softner, several taps and sinks as well as a humidifier and always goes above and beyond to ensure we are happy. Very reasonable pricing and always arrives on time. I've never gone wrong using Water Pro's and i will continue using them for all my plumbing and gas fitting needs!!

Hi Matt, thanks for the nice review. I didn't realize we had done so much work at your home. Glad to hear your pleased with our services.

vic from Edmonton
vic from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

plumbing and gas fitting for a new home

The best job ever ! Highly recommended. A massive job on my new home being built was completed for full plumbing and gas fitting, finished with no delays. The mechanical room was actually a work of art, as all the piping was professionally installed to a panel board. I actually wanted to frame it with a glass shield to show it off. The efficiency is far more second to none, keeping the bill cost low to heat and to run water through out the house. Radiant heating was installed perfectly, and the prices are fair and reasonable through out the whole job. Guarantee for all the work done is a bonus. This company is very reputable and recommend their work any day. Good job guys and thanks again.

Thank you Vic, your new custom home on Windermere Rd. was a great project. Looking forward to the next one and thanks again for using Water Pros!

Jane Percy from Edmonton
Jane Percy from Edmonton

install back flow valve

Excellent prompt service. David knew the correct valve as recommended by the city. He was knowledgeable and answered all of my questions with patience. His installation was passed without hesitation by the inspectors. David then returned immediately to finish the concrete work and supply me with the documentation to apply to the city for a rebate. I would definitely recommend WaterPro. .

Hi Jane, thank for the kind review. Your FIO back water valve will always keep your basement protected from backing up and flooding like it was before. Glad to hear the City of Edmonton inspector was happy with the installation too. Have a great summer Jane!

Steve Garland in Edmonton
Steve Garland in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Total Condo Remodel

I have had Dave do work for me on different projects for the past few years and he has always been prompt, fair, clean, and professional. This year he has taken on a huge remodel for me and I couldn't be happier. A good plumber can be difficult to find. A consistently great one like Dave is rare.

Hi Steve, thanks for that. Your renovation projects are always fun and interesting. That condo project is really coming together nicely. Inspections are all passed. See you again soon for the fixture final.

Martin from Edmonton
Martin from Edmonton

Shutoff valve replacement, Tap install

We had Dave come in to replace the outside shutoff valve and to supply and install kitchen tap.The service was prompt and professional. Good quality. I would not hesitate to use his services again

Always a pleasure Martin and thank you for the kind review. Call us whenever you need us.

More about Alberta Water Pros Ltd.

Trusted brands, professional installations and affordable prices. All new customer's welcome. Call us today!
Looking for Plumbing pros in Edmonton?