Natalie's Cleaning Service - No Longer In Business

House & Apartment Cleaning
EDMONTON AB T5A 0P7
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Edmonton  >  Natalie's Cleaning Service - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Natalie's Cleaning Service - No Longer In Business

Edmontonian in Edmonton
Edmontonian in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cleaning service

Natalie cleaned our home on a regular basis over several months. She was generally very thorough and always left the house neat and tiday. She took the extra effort to make each room look nicely 'staged' - arranging the accessories etc. She took great pride in her work and was the most detailed cleaner I had had. The work she did was always very very good. As with most cleaners I have had, sometimes needed reminding about the 'not so obvious' spots (high dusting, window/door frames, under the kitchen sink), but overall the best and most consistent cleaner I have had. Not always punctual, but I always felt I had good value for money. HOWEVER - one scheduled week she did not show up - no call or email - ever. She finally replied to an email weeks later that she had personal issues, but would be back on track and would be ready to clean for us in a week or two. Never heard from her again. My review would have been 4-5 stars and highly recommend except for this latter fact.

Nyllia Polselli in Edmonton
Nyllia Polselli in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Cleaning My Dayhome

I run a dayhome Monday thru Friday and I was looking to hire professional assistance with my cleanup routine. One of the parents recommended me to Natalie's Cleaning Service. I called and it was easy to book an appointment. When she came to the house she was very thorough and did an satisfactory job. I will definitely be booking with her again to come and clean my dayhome.

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Edmonton?