HomeStars  >  Snow Removal in Toronto  >  Progressive Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal

Reviews for Progressive Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal

Leah from Toronto

Gus is very nice and up front about the cost for his services. We just moved in and the lawn had not been mowed in quite some time. It really was getting out of hand. I called Gus on Friday and he was able to come out as early as Saturday morning. He did a great job mowing, edging and cleaning our front lawn. Some people I spoke to said his rate was a bit high, but I didn't mind paying it for the high quality and very fast work.

Hi Leah , I appreciate the review !

Gene from Toronto

This is the second time performed a service for our property. The first one was a semi-major one and he did a great job. This time Gus has taken on the task to do regular lawn cutting for our home and our neighbour. Its a straight forward job and Gus does what he promises...excellent!!!

Hi Gene , Thank You! for the review. Hope you enjoy the summer

Nick from Toronto

Progressive Lawn Maintenance service is absolutely incredible. Gus transformed my old damaged lawn into a beautiful flourishing lawn that I wanted to show off. His work is amazing and he pays attention to detail. He is a hard worker and offers affordable prices.

I recommend his services to anyone in need of a lawn-lift!

Hi Nick , Thank You! for your review

John Beauchamp from Toronto

Gus runs a very professional operation. I had tried getting quotes from several companies with no results, but Gus showed up within an hour of contact. I received a fair price and have been very happy with the service. We have a small parking lot located in a coop in downtown Toronto which is difficult to service due to many parked cars. Gus ensures that the lot is cleared, working around the cars. I would definitely recommend Progressive Lawn Maintenance & Snow Removal.

R & M in North Toronto

I am very pleased with Gus' service. I called several companies, and Gus was the first, and one of the only companies to get back to me. His price is very reasonable, and he is very diligent with his service. He always sends an email with photos after clearing the snow, and always comes when clearing is needed. I had a lot of complicated considerations with my property, and he was extremely patient and didn't give up until he found a solution. I would happily recommend his services.

Will in Cabbagetown

A dreadful mistake. Get a teenager with a shovel and you'll have a lot less grief.

They have committed multiple breaches of contract that have lead to health & safety issues for our residents and property.

1. For the spring contract, he agreed to clear the weeds off our property and only after multiple photos and phone calls this was done.
2. He agreed to provide photos after each snow clearing, he did not do this. After multiple requests (which were beyond rude and condescending) a photo was provided which showed one part of the walk shoveled while ignoring others.
3. He agreed to shovel and salt the city sidewalk, he did no do this.
4. He agreed to shovel the parking lot, he did not do this.
5. He agreed to shovel a path to our laundry room, he did not do this and claimed a "locked gate" prevented him from doing so. This is false as he was provided the numeric code.

They will provide you with a very pretty contract that makes you think that he is going to do everything he says under the guise of being a reputable company.

On informing Gus of all of these problems it's always an excuse, when we informed him that it was game over he reverts to threatening collections. That's fine. Many years of small claims court experience here.

So to those reading this, you can now decide if you want to engage this process over some snow or just move along....

Edit: And now he's threatening to sue over the review. Stay tuned!

Fortunately in all our years in service we have never encountered a customer like this before. They have written slanderous comments about our company on numerous websites and have gone out of their way to try to hurt our business, all because they wanted out of their snow removal contract when there wasn't much of a snowfall that year. From what we've learned they go to small claims court a lot and have done damage to other businesses. These property owners engaged our services for the summer, as they say, and they were pleased with the service, otherwise why engage us for the winter snow removal service as well! It was only after they started arguing their snow removal contract that these reviews appeared that are complete misrepresentations of the facts. It seems they are used to bullying companies in this way and we are fighting this to maintain our good name and reputation, as many of our great reviews can attest to."

Kingsley in Toronto

In this day and age quality work is a gift and usually not expected. Gus does quality and does it himself. He is not satisfied letting someone else do the dirty work. He is there with his truck and equipment, and works very hard to make your yard look like you expected when hiring him. It is not handed off to kids - it is done by the pro. Reliable, good communication, I have given him a number of projects to do on my yard and not disappointed. He takes pride in what he does. That makes me a satisfied customer. He will do the same for you. Look no further. Cost quoted was approx for 2014.

Allison in Toronto

I hired Gus after hurting my back. I really appreciated the fact that he was willing to take on a contract mid-season and I also appreciated the thoroughness of his work. My lawn looked great this summer and fall!

John Murphy from Toronto

Hired Gus, was very thorough on clearing my walkway and driveway. I especially like the photos that he emails us every time after he clears our driveway. We highly recommend him.

More about Progressive Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal

With our premium snow removal services we proactive approach to snow removal operations in order to optimize safety and minimize unnecessary claims and lawsuits. Progressive Lawn Maintenance And Snow Removal dedicated and committed to your complete satisfaction.