Countertops
#110, 5920 -35 Street SE Calgary AB T2C 2G3
Countertops
West Point Stones Inc.

Reviews for West Point Stones Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen Renovation

Their work was high quality, an astounding level of customer service.
The installation process was very professional and I am very happy with the final product. I definitely would work with them again, highly recommend them!

Jaime
Jaime

Kitchen countertop

I hired West Point Stones to supply and install granite countertop during my kitchen renovation. Mario offered outstanding customer service since day one. He showed all the different options and helped me to get the best stone for this project with a great price point. I have been dealing with another couple of companies during three months and Mario did everything in two weeks.
I am very happy with the job and quality. Crew is very nice and clean.

I highly recommend this company
Jaime S

Yyhainneth Vera from Calgary
Yyhainneth Vera from Calgary

West Point Stones Inc.

I just finished the reno of my kitchen and West Point Stones was on charge of my countertop. I can not tell how pleased and delighted I am with their work. They were so professional, so focus in every detail that it fit like a glove; everything was neat and on time, all the team is extremely friendly. I recommend them with my eyes closed!

More about West Point Stones Inc.

West Point Stones Inc has you covered. West Point Stones has the resources and the knowledge to satisfy your needs. Go ahead make your dreams come true. We speak English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Hebrew.
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?