West Point Stones Inc.

Countertops
#110, 5920 -35 Street SE Calgary AB T2C 2G3
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Calgary  >  West Point Stones Inc.

Review for West Point Stones Inc.

Yyhainneth Vera from Calgary
Yyhainneth Vera from Calgary

West Point Stones Inc.

I just finished the reno of my kitchen and West Point Stones was on charge of my countertop. I can not tell how pleased and delighted I am with their work. They were so professional, so focus in every detail that it fit like a glove; everything was neat and on time, all the team is extremely friendly. I recommend them with my eyes closed!

More about West Point Stones Inc.

West Point Stones Inc has you covered. West Point Stones has the resources and the knowledge to satisfy your needs. Go ahead make your dreams come true. We speak English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Hebrew.
Looking for Countertops pros in Calgary?