Montana Electrical Services

Reviews for Montana Electrical Services

Hilary in Ottawa
Hilary in Ottawa

Electrical

We contacted Montana Electrical to correct problems found during a home inspection. We couldn't have been more pleased with the service we received. David was timely, thorough, hard working, patient with all of our questions and requests and provided us with a detailed report of his work for the prospective buyers. He takes pride in his work. I highly recommend Montana Electrical.

Thank you so much Hilary you were both great to work with and I wish you much enjoyment in your new home!!

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Fixture

I contacted Montana Electrical Services regarding an issue with our bathroom fixture. David Pamic was extremely quick to respond to my request for a site visit; although he could not resolve the problem as the cause was not electrical, he was very professional and helpful in attempting to provide suggestions toward a solution. I have used Montana for previous work in our home, and I would not hesitate to recommend them once again.

Thank you very much Mark...hope you can find the roof leak before it does any more damage!!

Power outlet behind tv

David provided excellent service. He was quick and efficient and was able to fit me into his schedule under a short notice. I am very happy with his work, and David has a wonderful personality too, very friendly man. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Thank you for the review. Glad to help :)

Brad in Ottawa
Brad in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Did electrical work at my home

David fixed some electrical safety issues that were identified by a home inspector before I bought the townhouse. He also replaced all of my manual thermostats with programmable thermostats. Everything is working great now. David is very timely and professional and knows what he is doing.

Thanks Brad great meeting you!

Jessica
Jessica

Level 2 charger installation

I had Dave out to install my level 2 charger in my garage for my new bolt and his service was above and beyond. He came out during the holidays as I really needed this installed, he completed the job in a very timely manner and answered all my questions before, during and even after the work was done. Once the level 2 charger was installed Dave ensured to walk me through the control panel to make sure I knew how to work it. Dave is professional and knowledable and doesn't come off as rude or in a hurry. I reccomed Dave for any electrical work you need done.

Jessica thank you so much for the review , your kind words are more than generous. Glad I could get your charger done and get you on the road quickly !!

Jeremey in Ottawa in Ottawa
Jeremey in Ottawa in Ottawa

Great Service!

Hi Dave , I just wanted to touch base and thank you again for your quick delivery on hooking up my hot tub along with a new sub-panel. We not only felt more relieved having a Master Electrician performing the work, receiving an ESA Certificate was a bonus. We also were very grateful for leaving our home as clean as when you began. Dave, my family and & I truly appreciate your efforts.

Thanks Jeremy enjoy the hot tub

Patrick and Robin in Ottawa
Patrick and Robin in Ottawa

New circuits, lights, outlets

We had a very positive experience with David from Montana Electric. After dealing with other electricians who seemed impossible to schedule appointments with over weeks and months, or who did partial jobs and then disappeared, it was refreshing to work with someone who was responsive and professional. David installed several new circuits for us (indoors and outdoors), surge protector, bathroom lights, timers and GFI outlets, and generally fixed a bunch of electrical problems left over from previous contractors. The work was very clean and we were impressed at how few & how small holes David needed in order to fish wires long distances through our walls and ceiling. He's also a friendly guy and was happy to explain everything to us and discuss different options to get the results we wanted. He even labelled our electrical panel to show what he had changed! We highly recommend him!

Thanks for the review Patrick it was great meeting you and your wife ( and the dog). Glad to help with the home improvements.
David

Judith Kovalski from Petawawa
Judith Kovalski from Petawawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of Ceiling Fan and Fire Detectors

I am absolutely thrilled to write this review. I was looking non-stop for a competent Electrician to do a few small projects but found it impossible to get a call back from the larger companies. I found David from Montana Electrical and have nothing but positive things to say. He booked a time with me with very little delay, was punctual, and very respectful of my home to ensure no damage occurred. I will be calling David for all my future electrical needs!!!!

Thank you so much. Glad to help
David

Sandra in Ottawa
Sandra in Ottawa

Basement Reno Electrical Services

David installed electrical services in our newly constructed basement and provided advice on our lighting and electrical needs, especially on the number and placement for our ceiling potlights. Everything turned out beautifully and we couldn't be more pleased with the final product. David was always on time and very accommodating when schedules had to be modified slightly at our end. We hired Montana Electical Services because the company received high praise and recommendations on a local community blog and, after our experience, I would not hesitate to recommend the company to others.

Thanks Sandra it was great working with you
-David

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Ballast Replacement

I required an electrician to confirm if a faulty ballast was the cause for failure of a section of under cabinet lighting in our kitchen. Having read many positive online reviews of Montana Electric, I chose the company for the task and was not disappointed. David Pamic arrived promptly, determined that the ballast was indeed the issue, and quickly replaced the unit. His work was professional, the cost reasonable, and his approach friendly and informative. I would definitely hire this company again, and I recommend David highly for anyone needing the services of a residential electrician.

Thanks for the kind words Mark, glad to be of service.
- David

More about Montana Electrical Services

OTTAWA'S RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN.
Professional and affordable residential electrical services. No job is too small and every job is important. With 20+ years experience in doing residential electrical work, its what we specialize in. All work is performed by a Master Electrician with 35 years of construction and electrical experience.

We do everything from adding a plug to wiring a new home, and everything in between. We also do panel changes,aluminum to copper pigtailing, hot tubs, swimming pools, finished basements, ESA inspections, service upgrades 100 and 200 amp, ceiling fans, pot lights, bathroom fans, and Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations.

Call and speak to Dave directly for pricing 613-612-6462.