Got Stump Inc

HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Edmonton  >  Got Stump Inc

Reviews for Got Stump Inc

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

service

I would like to thank the tree removal staff, for being so professional and going far beyond what we expected. They were very friendly and always double checked to make sure that the tree being cut was the correct one. But most important they cleaned up so well you would never know they were here. Great job guys!

Debbie P

Thank you for your business Debbie!

Kim from Edmonton
Kim from Edmonton

3 stumps removed

Excellent, professional, courteous, prompt service. Highly recommend. Three stumps removed in front yard. Job site cleaned up to a tee. Reasonably priced. Satisfaction follow up by owner of company. 10 stars.

Thank you!

Corinne from Edmonton
Corinne from Edmonton
11 reviews Edmonton, AB

Tree, shrub and stump removal

Wanted to clean out my front flower bed of some ugly shrubs, a dead tree stump and a few smaller trees planted too close to the house.

After reading the website, I decided Got Stump was the place to call. Brad came out quickly to do the estimate and the work was done promptly. There was a small amount of administrative confusion as to exactly what was being removed, and as a result the larger branches had to sit on the front lawn for part of the day (not a huge deal to me, but a neighbour wanting to mow insisted I move them out of the way) but otherwise everything went perfectly. I would not hesitate to call Got Stump again for tree/shrub removal and will likely book them for some ongoing tree maintenance next year. I've already recommended them to several people as well.

Lesley from Edmonton
Lesley from Edmonton

Spruce Stump

Called Brad after seeing his truck and he was over within the week. Came, ground the stump and all major surface roots, conquered. He was quick and left my yard tidy. (Sorry about the tools in the way! Thank you for stacking them nicely!) And a super reasonable price! Sure beat out everyone else's price AND it certainly beat the alternative of me attempting to remove the stump myself. (HAH!)

Chris in Edmonton
Chris in Edmonton

These guys are AMAZING!

I got a few quotations, but from their website (it's quite funny), I knew I wanted these guys on my property. They were slightly more ($100) than the other quotes I got but these guys are second to none! The arborist got the tree to the ground by climbing it professionally using ropes and letting branches down to the ground, without touching a thing. Julia ( I think that was her name) was dragging brush into the chipper… I don't think I've ever seen a man work so hard as she did! A day or two later, the owner showed up to grind out the stump. The kids and I watched from the windows as he used his remote control machine to blow through the stump in a matter of minutes. We were stunned! I was really quite surprised at how well these guys cleaned up at every stage of the tree removal. I thought they had forgotten the firewood, but an older gentleman stopped by and picked up the wood the next day. What really surprised me is that he left me with a wooden bowl that he had custom-made! I can't recommend this company enough: Not only are they professional and courteous, they're very personable and fun!

Susan from Edmonton
Susan from Edmonton

Tree and stump removal

Hired this company before for stump removal which went well so went with them again to remove 2 trees and 3 stumps. Spruce and a maple were removed in an afternoon (approx.4 hrs). Metal shed was dented in the process - not too big of a deal there (old shed). Wood was supposed to be removed but still have tree trunk sections kicking around. Stump grinder gouged the 3-year old backyard sidewalk and left a noticeable 7' line gash in the concrete. Have more trees to remove - will get a different company for that work.

Hello Susan. Sorry to hear about your experience however we are a bit confused by what was written.

We searched through our invoices from 2015 and cannot find anyone by the name of Susan with the job you describe. Additionally a 7' (seven foot) gouge, let alone a 7" (seven inch) is simply not possible with our stump grinders. Such an incident would have to be deliberate and would destroy every tooth on our grinders. Also, I personally performed all the stump grinding in 2015 (I'm the owner) - so again, I was a bit dumbfounded by your experience.

Other than your review, we have heard of no such complaint prior (over the phone). So it came as a complete surprise to us when we read your review last week.

I can assure you that we have a flawless rating with the Better Business Bureau and we are more than willing to address any issues (albeit they are extremely rare) with our customers. Please give me a call and I would be more than happy to address the situation personally.

C.I. Pearson from Edmonton
C.I. Pearson from Edmonton

Stump Removal

Shopped around and called these guys as part of the process--they were 1$ more than competitor quotes. Have to admit, found their website entertaining, liked the humorous approach so I called. Decided to go with them and don't regret a thing. Came a few days later and efficiently dealt with 10 stumps. Recommend!

Nicole C from Edmonton
Nicole C from Edmonton

Stump Removal

PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT!
These guys have pricing, very efficient, and unbeatable customer service. We had a total of 12 stumps removed from our property in one go. The existing fence was in the way of 3 stumps and we were not home. GS left us a note, asking to remove that section ( it's an old fence and coming down anyways) and came back the next day FREE OF CHARGE! Even accepted payment via cheque-in-the-mailbox. Would definitely reccomend!

Thank you so much Nicole! We aim to please and respect our customer's property!

Ken Huff from Edmonton
Ken Huff from Edmonton

Tree Removal

Brad and his crew are very efficient, on time and do a great job of tree and stump removal. We had a large ash tree in our back yard with a thirty six inch diameter trunk with was removed with no fuss and no mess. On time and a reasonable cost. Very professional and well mannered.
A pleasure to do business with and would welcome back anytime.

Thank you Ken! It was a pleasure to serve you!

Jay .
Jay .

Stump removal

He was courteous and knowledgeable. He arrived on time and provided quick and efficient service. His prices are very competitive making it hard to go with anyone else. I would be happy to call him back for future service.

Thank you Bob! We try strive to keep our prices inline with current market prices yet do a much more efficient and thorough job - we're glad you were happy with everything!

More about Got Stump Inc

Specialized tree services to make your property beautiful. Need to beautify the trees on your property, perhaps remove a dangerous/ diseased tree, or clear land for a new home building project? We can help. Got Stump Inc. is a tree service service company based in Edmonton, Alberta that has been ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Edmonton?