Total Home Comfort

sawyerjeff5
sawyerjeff5
1 review Courtice, ON

Furnace and a/c

Showed up exactly when they said they would. Completed work in a timely manner and cleaned up everything!

Took their time walking me thru everything. They were polite, courteous and professional.

Would highly recommend Total Home Comfort!

Thank you very much!

JBND in Oshawa
JBND in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Why is water coming from my furnace?

I noticed a pool of water coming from my furnace and as a new homeowner I grew concerned. I had met Ivan from Total Home Comfort years earlier so I looked up his company when I needed service. I called monday morning and that same morning an employee was at my house to assess the problem. It was a simple clogged drain in my humidifier and he had it fixed and replaced my filter (I had an extra on hand and asked him to do it - not a problem I was told with a smile). He even inspected the rest of the unit to make sure I had no pending problems. Very courteous staff and the work was complete within an hour. Cost me only the $85 per hour service call plus tax. Totally worth it and will keep their number handy for future needs.

Bill in Pickering
Bill in Pickering
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace and AC replacement or service

Our 26 year old AC unit packed it in one summer. As the furnace was the same age we decided to replace it as well. Both units were installed and the old furnace, AC unit and hardware removed and the work site cleaned. All work was completed in under a day. The house has since been cool through the Summer and warm throughout the Winter. My thanks to Ivan, Bill & the crew for a thorough and professional job!

SueK in Bolton
SueK in Bolton

Close gas line for pool

Very courteous from the office to the contractor! Quick, professional and no surprises! Highly recommend this company for trust and getting the job completed and or getting great advice beforehand! Have used them before for servicing furnace and will now use them continuously. Hard to find a contractor will all these things going for them! They have always cleaned up after themselves too. Thank you for a job well done!

Joe A from Ajax
Joe A from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Gad line and bbq hook up

Very reliable, reasonable and honest. These guys don't nickel and dime and charge fairly for their services. They are quick to respond when needed. I would recommend them and use them in the future

Doug Shean from North York
Doug Shean from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Air Conditioner

My 25 year old A/C system developed a slow leak in the condenser which caused a lot of water damage. Total Home Comfort was recommended by a contractor - Square Footage Inc., that was remodeling my kitchen. They came out the day after I called & diagnosed the problem quickly and gave me the option of a repair or replacement of the A/C. As the system was at least 25 years old I opted for a new unit. I researched their quoted unit & found the price quite reasonable. They also pointed out problems with the duct work in the furnace area, and included a complete replacement which was included in this price. Their work was quick and very tidy. I had a problem with the set up of my humidifier (unrelated to their work) and they were happy to come a month later & set it up for me. Considering their location in Ajax & mine in Toronto I found the 1 hr. charge very fair.

Vaughan Kitson in Pickering
Vaughan Kitson in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Air conditioner repair

They were prompt, professional, had very reasonable rates, were friendly, and fixed the problem within 48 hours - on a weekend, and in the middle of a heat wave. And, when it turned out to be a minor part at fault, they didn't try to up-sell me to a new unit. Thank you!!! When it does come time for a new AC, these professionals have my business.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Full HVAC installation on new construction home

Wayne was incredibly helpful. He came in and took a close look at our site and discussed everything in detail with my husband about any possibilities and drew up his plan for his bid on the job. We awarded Total Home Comfort the job and once they started (right before Christmas and over the holidays!) they went gang busters and finished as soon as they could. They were on site almost daily and we never felt we were being put aside for other jobs. They even came back in the spring to finish hooking up our roof top air conditioner. I have nothing but good things to say. They worked wonderfully around all the plumbing and electrical and responded promptly to any concerns.

An Informed Consumer in Whitby
An Informed Consumer in Whitby
6 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace, HVAC, Tankless water heater and Heat Pump

We first went to Total Home Comfort for our high efficiency furnace, tankless water heater and whole house HVAC system. They were price competitive, knowledgeable, on time and diligent. from Sean in sales to Wayne doing the installation to Ivan making sure it all went smoothly. We were impressed but not nearly as impressed as last week when the heat wave saw a/c installers in short supply. This time Bill Flood answered our call, did a site visit and had our heat pump ordered, delivered and installed exactly when he said he would at the price he promised and not a minute late. We received great service again from Bill, Ivan and the team and were again really impressed with their dedication, honesty and professionalism.

We're not easily impressed and we've seen our share of trades and companies both good and bad.

These guys are the good guys and I highly recommend them.

Mike Boyce in Ajax
Mike Boyce in Ajax

A/C and Furnace

The Service was excellent and efficient. They were professional and the price was very reasonable. We have had no problems and have not needed to use the warranty. The 10 year warranty was 179 dollars. I would recommend to anyone.

More about Total Home Comfort

Total Home Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning is a full service HVAC Company for Residential and Commercial Projects, servicing the GTA East, Durham Region & Surrounding Areas. We offer 24/7 Emergency HVAC Services, and can be reached by calling our office at 905 666 9993, or 905 683 0502. A family owned and operated business in Whitby, Ontario, Total Home Comfort provides free estimates on all HVAC products and services. Contact us for a quote on new installations of furnaces, heat pumps, thermostats, air conditioners, water tanks, ductless HVAC solutions, Heat Recovery Ventilators, Commercial HVAC units, Residential HVAC units, Indoor Air Quality solutions, Ductwork planning and installations, Fireplaces, and more. We have an A+ BBB Rating and excellent Reviews for our expert team of experienced technicians, always providing our customers with options to suit their budget and circumstances.
We are a dealer of the fine line of Carrier HVAC products, and other leading name brand suppliers.
We have built a reputation for quality and integrity; serving you is a privilege we do not take lightly. Trust, Honesty, Integrity and Experience, these words define Total Home Comfort.

Our Mission: is to educate homeowners on the value of energy efficient heating and cooling products available in the market today.

Our Vision: is to be your #1 resource for all of your heating and cooling needs. To allow our professionally licenced technicians to do the job right the first time, so you can truly be comfortable in your own home.

Our #1 goal continues to be customer satisfaction.

Follow us on Social Media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TotalHomeComfortHeatingandAirConditioning
Instagram: https://twitter.com/TotalHomeComft
Twitter: http://instagram.com/totalhomecomfortheating

Like Us On Facebook:

Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Ductless HVAC Solutions, Heat Pumps, Thermostats, Hot Water Tanks and Tankless Systems, HRV's or Heat Recovery Ventilators, Fireplaces both Gas and Electric, and more for Residential and Commercial HVAC projects. FREE estimates Service for ALL brands 24- hour emergency service Factory-trained and TSSA certified technicians Financing plans Total Home Comfort is a Member of the The Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Institute of Canada (HRAI). Maintenance Plans available Our highly- trained and certified technicians are available 24 hours in case of any service needs for your Total Comfort zone.
Full Residential HVAC Services Full Commercial HVAC Services Free Estimates 24/7 Emergency HVAC Services Maintenance & Repairs
Carrier, Rinnai, Continental, and more.
Service with a smile – 24 Hours a day every day All Types of Residential and Commercial Systems: High Tech Homes Residences Condominiums Town Homes Apartments Mobile Homes
2001