A.L Stucco & Parging

A.L Stucco & Parging

Reviews for A.L Stucco & Parging

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Stucco

They contract the work out so you never know what you're going to get. I know some people who had a reasonably good experience with this company. I didn't have a good experience with them. If you're looking to get stucco done go with the company that doesn't contract out.

La cite in Ottawa
La cite in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Stucco on home

They came and did the stucco on our home they were late by a week from the promised date, we had many issues with the work, they left stucco on our brick and on our doors the place was a mess , they broke our noma lights, we had just installed brand new windows and they dented the frame of our bay window, then they left all their equipment on the side of our house for 2 weeks therefore killing our grass was not impressed bit in all fairness they did replace the noma lights and paid for the frame of our window and came and cleaned the stucco on our brick and door

Dave Fournier from Ottawa
Dave Fournier from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Stucco

I hired Al Stucco to do my Parging and they gave me a very reasonable price. I accepted the offer and I should say I was NOT disappointed because the guys worked hard and completed the job on time. They cleaned the entire place after finishing and I'm very grateful for that. I got a free 10x10 canopy tent which was a promotion they had. I definitely recommend them to others and would hire them for future projects.

Ian Bowles from Ottawa
Ian Bowles from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Stucco on new addition

They demanded extra money to complete the job as we had originally discussed, and are now reluctant to honour the warranty on some problems that have arisen since. Not recommended

Looking for Stucco pros in Ottawa?