Koretec

Reviews for Koretec

Brenda from Hamilton
Brenda from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Remove a stucco ceiling and painting

I hired another person to do this job and he walked away with my down payment. Korey came to the rescue. He did it in the time frame he promised and did an excellent job. Very polite. Thanks Korey.

Aurelio
Aurelio
4 reviews HAMILTON, ON

Internal Weeping Tile System

I hired Korey for several reasons. A young professional with ability to run his own and provide expert advice was extremely impressive. His proposal for the repair was very reasonable. I wanted the repair done properly from the inside of the house and I had heard of many problems people had experienced using crack injection type repair companies. Korey came by for an inspection and was very knowledgeable and gave me some good advice about other issues I had in the basement related to the foundation. He suggest and internal weeping tile system because I don’t have access to certain portions of the outside of my property living in a dense area.
Korey was onsite with his crew everyday working alongside them. On-time, clean, very respectful with noise (I work from home) and was able to complete the job on schedule. After the cleanup was done, you would hardly know they had been there. I would recommend Korey to anyone in my family.
In fact I did I recommend Korey to my brother who is very “picky” and weary about contracts. Korey finished his basement and I’ve never seen my brother so happy with a contractor before. He was proud to show his finished basement and told me it was a very enjoyable experience.
I am very satisfied with Korey’s workmanship and overall I felt I was dealing with a very professional company.

More about Koretec

Koretec is a fully insured contracting company which specializes in Repairing and Renovating Wet or Leaking Basements. Based in Caledonia Ontario, and serving Hamilton, Haldimand, and Norfolk (among other regions) Koretec provides a wide range of services from Wet Basement Repair -including: Interior/ Exterior Options, Crack Repairs, Window Well Installations, ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Hamilton?