ONI'S Appliance

HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Brampton  >  ONI'S Appliance

Reviews for ONI'S Appliance

Susan  from Vaughan
Susan from Vaughan

Fridge repair that never happened

When my Kitchenaid fridge was leaking, Kitchenaid sent Oni to repair. Did a good job, very efficient, no problems, so I called again when it broke (new issue) a few weeks ago. Said they'd order the part. Waited a week, they called to say they had the wrong part and would get it. Never heard back again. I emailed, no reply. It's been over a month. I give up.
By they way, while I'm ranting, I will never buy another Kitchenaid product. This very expensive fridge is a piece of garbage. Plastic pieces break off all the time, it leaked, and now the part to fix the latest problem (a computer chip) is over $300. Until I get it fixed, I can't adjust the temperature in the fridge or freezer. It's only 5 years old and has been falling apart from day 1.

Mandel from Toronto
Mandel from Toronto
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

fridge repair

We had Oni's appliance sent to our home by Whirlpool to repair a leak in the fridge. The service tech indicated that the drip pan had been cracked (drip pain that he left after the repair had a hole in it which is it's own problem). A week later it was replaced and the service tech replaced and put the fridge back in but forgot to plug the fridge back into the power outlet so as he pulled out the fridge he ruptured the water supply going to the fridge and water was spurting everywhere and into the ceiling of my basement below until the main water supply was shut. He left and said it was a plumbing problem. I hired a plumber to fix the problem for $200 and the drywall has yet to be repaired in the ceiling. I called Oni's appliance to report the issue and they said the service tech would call me. After 4 additional calls to Oni (they rarely pickup their phone) the service tech called to say it was not his fault and the pipe was likely near rupturing????. Anyway I offered that they not charge me the $180 as I will have had forked out more money to repair the damage they caused but they declined. I will be calling whirlpool and the Better Business Bureau and recommend anyone with a similar experience do the same. I would not recommend service or purchase from anyone that does not appear trustworthy or stand behind their service. Mistakes happen but that is why companies have insurance. How you can go into someones house and cause damage and then not take ownership of the mistake shows poor character and poor business sense. I wish they had a score under 0 to choose.

Chengbin Yang in Mississauga
Chengbin Yang in Mississauga

Coin-operateded washer and dryer

We bought coin-operated washer and dryer from the company. The dryer doesn't work due to the timer. They came and gone. But they cannot fix the issue. My wife called the company several times. But they didn't pick up the phone.