Weed Patrol

A&L in Edmonton
A&L in Edmonton
7 reviews Edmonton, AB

Lawn Aeration

We contacted Weed Patrol to aerate our very small lawn (front and back), which had not been looking very good this year. Their initial customer service was excellent - they responded to our inquiries and came when promised. However, after we were billed, we contacted them via email with a question and never received a response. Had they offered the same level of attentiveness after billing, we would not have hesitated to give them a 10/10 rating.

rae neveu from Edmonton
rae neveu from Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

weed patrol

I have used this company fir about 10 years. I went to a competitor and what a mistake. This company does excellent work, are very friendly, professional and always on time. People comment on how nice my law looks every year. I highly recommended Weed Patrol.

Erin from Edmonton
Erin from Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Weed Control & Fertilization

Highly Recommend this company. After spending hundreds of dollars on sprays and tools from Home Depot and 2 summers trying to get the weeds in our backyard under control, we finally decided to bring in some professionals. After 1 treatment, our lawn is completely weed free. Every last one dried up and hasn't come back. We have 2 more treatments for this summer and plan to have them come back next for maintenance. Definitely worth the money and they have excellent customer service.

dan boissonnault from Morinville
dan boissonnault from Morinville
1 review Morinville, AB

lawn fertilizer and weed control

They are very friendly to deal with and take very good care of my lawn. I am always getting compliments on how good my lawn looks. I highly recommend weed patrol to look after your lawn needs.

MariE in Edmonton
MariE in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Weed control

We have been using this company for years. We pay about $51 per month for the service. They are quite efficient and very satisfied with the results. Te lawn is lush and green without any weeds in sight. We would highly recommend them. They are very personable and friendly.