Costco - Edmonton

HomeStars  >  Bedding & Linens in Edmonton  >  Costco - Edmonton

Reviews for Costco - Edmonton

Chelsea from Devon
2 reviews Devon, AB

Great customer service. Very friendly. Easy to find different products there. Great job on the excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this business to a friend anytime :) :)

Isabel from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We found that Costco products have a good warranty. It is easy to find things, efficient. We found our vacuum in stock. We feel that we would recommend Costco to other people.

Dawn from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We had Costco supply the carpeting for our basement and have been extremely happy. Even a small issue was taken care of effectively and efficiently. Would and have recommended them to others.

Kelly Landry in Morinville

I wanted to replace my bathroom shower head and Costco had some really great options for what would have cost double at another store. I even had some help with picking it out. Thanks Costco!!

Adam
2 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

We purchased one set of Bedroom furniture earlier from the Southside Costco. The set consisted of five pieces.
The price was reasonable. We received prompt help to load the
pieces onto our delivery vehicle.

David Gursky in Millet
2 reviews MILLET, AB

Great products at a great price. Good selection of brand name produce and products. Great that they don't have alot of items of the same type. Great sea food and also in the spring flower bulbs and plants. Also at a great price. Very competitive. Also nice to get a rebate back at the end of the year.

MH in Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

there was not much selection i wished there was more, but overall good price so it was worth it but would go somewhere else again. and there was not much help when i was going to get the matress had to wait around for workers

Patricia  in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Costco had the company that sells and installs retractable screens at their locations. We demoed the product and purchased. The price was good for product and install, we are current waiting for the call that it has come in.

David Gursky in Millet
2 reviews MILLET, AB

Looking for flower bulbs. Could not find them anywhere. Everyone said too early not in yet. Costco had the ones I needed in a number of varieties. Bought all the ones that I needed to start at a better deal that I could get anywhere.

Bradley Beaumont in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Bought a nice toolbox at costco for work. People were very helpful and attentive. I love my new toolbox. Had lots of help loading it into the car. One stop grocery and toolbox shopping. Made the wife happy too.