Costco - Edmonton

Brad evans in Edmonton
Brad evans in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Comfortable, good price

Recently bought a bed set from Costco, me and my wife really like the quality.. also it was a great price compared to our old one. As well as two laptops for our grandkids.. the service is also great. Would recommend.

Chelsea from Devon
Chelsea from Devon
2 reviews Devon, AB

Great

Great customer service. Very friendly. Easy to find different products there. Great job on the excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this business to a friend anytime :) :)

Isabel from Edmonton
Isabel from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

vacuum cleaner

We found that Costco products have a good warranty. It is easy to find things, efficient. We found our vacuum in stock. We feel that we would recommend Costco to other people.

Dawn from Edmonton
Dawn from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpeting

We had Costco supply the carpeting for our basement and have been extremely happy. Even a small issue was taken care of effectively and efficiently. Would and have recommended them to others.

Kelly Landry in Morinville
Kelly Landry in Morinville

Bathroom

I wanted to replace my bathroom shower head and Costco had some really great options for what would have cost double at another store. I even had some help with picking it out. Thanks Costco!!

Adam
Adam
2 reviews SHERWOOD PARK, AB

Bedroom Furniture

We purchased one set of Bedroom furniture earlier from the Southside Costco. The set consisted of five pieces.
The price was reasonable. We received prompt help to load the
pieces onto our delivery vehicle.

2 reviews MILLET, AB

groceries & hardware

Great products at a great price. Good selection of brand name produce and products. Great that they don't have alot of items of the same type. Great sea food and also in the spring flower bulbs and plants. Also at a great price. Very competitive. Also nice to get a rebate back at the end of the year.

MH in Edmonton
MH in Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

matress

there was not much selection i wished there was more, but overall good price so it was worth it but would go somewhere else again. and there was not much help when i was going to get the matress had to wait around for workers

Patricia  in Edmonton
Patricia in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Retractable screen

Costco had the company that sells and installs retractable screens at their locations. We demoed the product and purchased. The price was good for product and install, we are current waiting for the call that it has come in.

2 reviews MILLET, AB

planting

Looking for flower bulbs. Could not find them anywhere. Everyone said too early not in yet. Costco had the ones I needed in a number of varieties. Bought all the ones that I needed to start at a better deal that I could get anywhere.